• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Haven't used her in a while)

Raven layed ontop of the school and looked out into the distance

@ANYONE

shortyshot8 said:
Parker blinked "Uhh...Okay then" He said before laughing nervously "That book could cause problems in the wrong hands"
Vanille thought a moment before answering.

"Yes, and no. Like I said it takes lots of training to be able to complete the spells correctly without it blowing up in your face, sometimes literally. And even before that, you have to train in the correct way to even begin to comprehend the book. Not anybody can just use the book, and it ensures the book is used in the correct hands."

She smiled, looking back down at the page.

"I've never studied summoning before, so that's why the spell at first glance seems so hard. But if we were to talk about using the element of, let's say, fire, that spell is essentially second nature due to its lack of intense complexity as well as my extensive studying of it."

Roman said:
"It's alright, mon amour. You'll get used to it." Kaz said softly. "Besides, I'll only use it to tease you." He said softly as he put a finger under her chin and kissed her like he did at the beach.
Yoshino kissed him back before pulling away. "Like I'll get use to it....that sounds nearly impossible." She said with a giggle.

Lumina said:
Vanille thought a moment before answering.
"Yes, and no. Like I said it takes lots of training to be able to complete the spells correctly without it blowing up in your face, sometimes literally. And even before that, you have to train in the correct way to even begin to comprehend the book. Not anybody can just use the book, and it ensures the book is used in the correct hands."

She smiled, looking back down at the page.

"I've never studied summoning before, so that's why the spell at first glance seems so hard. But if we were to talk about using the element of, let's say, fire, that spell is essentially second nature due to its lack of intense complexity as well as my extensive studying of it."
Parker nodded "Neat" He said happily "So that spell has every kind of spell? God.....Just don't use a love spell" He said jokingly

Roman said:
Roman nodded and put his hands in his lap, "Yeah... It's just been a lot. Emotional and all, sorry if I made you sad with my greeting."
Kaori nodded slowly.

"I see. And it's alright, I'm sorry to have made you initially uncomfortable."

She looked out over the courtyard, seeing the tail ends of two girls running off with some guy.

"I just suppose it's been a long time since we were kids."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Didn't I tell you I need you for a ball" she asked hopping she had told him as she hooked her arm with his a DNS starte in

[/QUOTE]
Hayate rubbed his head then Thana's stomach, "Maybe you did. I've been having a hard time remembering stuff. Y'know preparing for a baby isn't the easiest thing ever." He said with a light chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "Neat" He said happily "So that spell has every kind of spell? God.....Just don't use a love spell" He said jokingly
Vanille chuckled, nodding.

"Alright, I wont. And it caters to whatever spell the witch or wizard needs. If I needed a glass of water, it would flip to a page of a liquid material construction spell, fusing with a solid material construction spell, configuring itself to comprise of water and glass and soon appear in my hand. So in a sense, yes."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio had been walking around bored out of his mind before the slaming of a book made him jump the shadows around him twisting and moving even though there casters weren't moving at all. "The hell" he mumbled as he looked over at a girl and watched her curiously wondering why she had slammed her books like that

[/QUOTE]
Jane didn't even realize anyone else was in her presence until she heard a huffed "the hell". She looked up, noticing Atrio finally. She could already feel the blood rush to her cheeks for being looked at. Oh how she hated the attention on her. "Uhm.." She stammered, hugging the book to her chest.

Lumina said:
Vanille chuckled, nodding.
"Alright, I wont. And it caters to whatever spell the witch or wizard needs. If I needed a glass of water, it would flip to a page of a liquid material construction spell, fusing with a solid material construction spell, configuring itself to comprise of water and glass and soon appear in my hand. So in a sense, yes."
Parker nodded "You are very powerful with this kind of book"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya held on tightly, her face pressed against his shoulder, she was shaking a little with fear
Ayen sighed "i'm right here with you." he said as he turned on the water.

Lumina said:
Kaori nodded slowly.
"I see. And it's alright, I'm sorry to have made you initially uncomfortable."

She looked out over the courtyard, seeing the tail ends of two girls running off with some guy.

"I just suppose it's been a long time since we were kids."
"I'm not uncomfortable. It's actually a surprise to see you out here." Roman said smiling a little. "And yeah, since we were kids." He said softly.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks around and then says I like girls that are pretty naughty and kind and trustworthy
Nora chuckled, "Naughty huh? We should have went to a strip club if you wanted one of those." She said before Ruby flew into the park. She giggled happily as she flew around before she looked at the two sitting on the bench. Flying over to them, she smile, "Oh hello! I heard someone say the word Naughty...what might that be for?" She asked happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino kissed him back before pulling away. "Like I'll get use to it....that sounds nearly impossible." She said with a giggle.
Kaz sighed, "Trust me you will." He said before snuggling with her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i'm right here with you." he said as he turned on the water.
Amaya huffed. "How am I suppose to stand if my legs hurt, so therefore no shower for me" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "You are very powerful with this kind of book"
Vanille shook her head.

"It's been many, long years of studying. Like I said, each witch and wizard receives their own book when they turn 5, because that's when the acclimation to controlling their magic starts. So it just comes from lots of experience, I suppose."

She smiled at Parker.

Lumina said:
Vanille shook her head.
"It's been many, long years of studying. Like I said, each witch and wizard receives their own book when they turn 5, because that's when the acclimation to controlling their magic starts. So it just comes from lots of experience, I suppose."

She smiled at Parker.
Parker nodded "I had no clue" He said

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed before scooting over to him and resting her head in his shoulder.
Alastair rested his head against hers and wrapped and arm around her waist, soon sighing happily. "You're amazing you know that?"

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Trust me you will." He said before snuggling with her.
"Okay okay. I'll take your word for it." Yoshino said before yawning again and tightening her arms around him. She closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back