• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Parker blinked "Eh? My bad I guess"
Vanille shook her head, still blushing, looking at Parker.

"It's alright... I suppose things would be different here on this world than on mine."

She collected herself, exhaling ad fixing her hair.

Lumina said:
Vanille shook her head, still blushing, looking at Parker.
"It's alright... I suppose things would be different here on this world than on mine."

She collected herself, exhaling ad fixing her hair.
Parker chuckled a little "Are you okay?"

Roman said:
---Takeshi Update---
After a few hours of healing, Takeshi was sitting in his hospital room all bandaged up. The room was dark, and the only thing you could see was a male sitting at the foot of the bed. Seems it was Takeshi.

renji-abarai-renji-abarai-17942577-1280-720.jpg

"What is this feeling? It feels as if someone close to me is hurting..."

Violetta still wasn't doing very good. She still was uncomfortable, muttering Takeshi's name, with the sisters looking on worriedly. Her fever still hadn't broken and her skin was paler than normal.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker chuckled a little "Are you okay?"
Vanille nodded, adjusting her position under the tree.

"Yes, I'm alright. I'm just so unused to talking about such intimate matters is all. It's not such an open thing, from my experiences."

Lumina said:
Violetta still wasn't doing very good. She still was uncomfortable, muttering Takeshi's name, with the sisters looking on worriedly. Her fever still hadn't broken and her skin was paler than normal.

"Yes, I'm alright. I'm just so unused to talking about such intimate matters is all. It's not such an open thing, from my experiences."
Parker blushed a little "E-Eh!? That's not.....I mean..." He said before hanging his head

Lumina said:
Kaori nodded, glad she could help make him feel better. He did mean a lot to her, more than anything else she could think of.
"I'm very glad to her that, Rommy."

She smiled her first genuine smile in a long time.

Vanille blinked again, her face turning a bright pink.

"E-eeh? N-no way, it was always frowned upon to seek love and mating until you completed your intermediate training..."

She seemed flustered and nervous.
Roman smiled, "That isn't a name I hear very often anymore. And by often I mean at all." He said laughing a little.

Lumina said:

(( I'll be doing Takeshi updates until Dragon returns and I free up Han so both him and Takeshi can come. :P ))

LunaCrosby said:
"I have to drink someone's blood to keep my other half from taking over" she says.
Sam moved her hair away from her neck. "Here" she says softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took off his shirt "they better hope they don't walk in on us." he said softly.
Amaya smiled happily. "If they do there as good as dead." She says

Roman said:
(( I'll be doing Takeshi updates until Dragon returns and I free up Han so both him and Takeshi can come. :P ))
((Well, I suppose I'll consider that my Violetta update xD ))

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "That isn't a name I hear very often anymore. And by often I mean at all." He said laughing a little.
Kaori chuckled softly.

"I was one of the only ones who called you that, yknow."

A breeze blew by and Kaori adjusted her hair, tucking it behind her ear.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled happily. "If they do there as good as dead." She says
Ayen smiled and nuzzled her neck as he set her down "well, lets get you clean." he said as he removed her gown.

(time skip)

shortyshot8 said:
Parker blushed a little "E-Eh!? That's not.....I mean..." He said before hanging his head
Vanille blinked, tilting her head at Parkers reactions.

"Hm? Did I say something wrong? Oh, do you have a fever? Your face is all red."

She placed a hand on his forehead to check for a fever.

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked, tilting her head at Parkers reactions.
"Hm? Did I say something wrong? Oh, do you have a fever? Your face is all red."

She placed a hand on his forehead to check for a fever.
Parker blushed more "No-Nothing...Everything is fine!" He said quickly

Lumina said:
((Well, I suppose I'll consider that my Violetta update xD ))

Kaori chuckled softly.

"I was one of the only ones who called you that, yknow."

A breeze blew by and Kaori adjusted her hair, tucking it behind her ear.
Roman nodded, "Yeah, I know. It was a original nickname. I believe you were the one who came up with it for me." He said smiling a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen put his clothes back on "see, it wasn't that bad." he said handing a towel to Amaya.
Amaya took the towel. "I don't like other* she says getting out and putting a clean gown on.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker blushed more "No-Nothing...Everything is fine!" He said quickly
Vanille nodded, taking her hand back, smiling at Parker.

"I see. Well, that's good to hear then."

She looked at him a moment longer, before turning to her book. She closed her eyes, holding her hand over her book, and the book flipped open to a page. The book glowed for a moment before a damp handkerchief popped up and Vanille handed it to Parker.

"This should help."

Lumina said:
Vanille nodded, taking her hand back, smiling at Parker.
"I see. Well, that's good to hear then."

She looked at him a moment longer, before turning to her book. She closed her eyes, holding her hand over her book, and the book flipped open to a page. The book glowed for a moment before a damp handkerchief popped up and Vanille handed it to Parker.

"This should help."
Parker grabbed it and smiled "Thank you" He said softly

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah, I know. It was a original nickname. I believe you were the one who came up with it for me." He said smiling a little.
Kaori thought a moment, then nodded, matching his smile.

"Ah, yeah, that's right. I did come up with that for you. You've always been cute, so I thought a cute name like that would fit perfectly."

She thought back to when they were kids, the memory of when she first gave Roman that nickname coming back to her.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker grabbed it and smiled "Thank you" He said softly
Vanille smiled at him, closing her book again.

"You're very welcome. Oh! This is a school for those with supernatural powers, correct? That means if you're here then you have some kind of power right?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Why so serious?" She asked and held her hand up "its just water" she huffs and crosses her arms.
"You sound like the joker." Ulqui said, snickering before he splashed her back. "I know it's just water, I wasn't freaking out or anything."

Lumina said:
Kaori thought a moment, then nodded, matching his smile.
"Ah, yeah, that's right. I did come up with that for you. You've always been cute, so I thought a cute name like that would fit perfectly."

She thought back to when they were kids, the memory of when she first gave Roman that nickname coming back to her.

Vanille smiled at him, closing her book again.

"You're very welcome. Oh! This is a school for those with supernatural powers, correct? That means if you're here then you have some kind of power right?"
Roman chuckled, "We were all cute." He said jokingly. "Nothing but a group of twelve year old and our sensei." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back