• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya played with Rin and Len.
Ayen returned "the doctor will be here in a couple of minutes." he said as he watched Amaya play with Rin and Len.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen returned "the doctor will be here in a couple of minutes." he said as he watched Amaya play with Rin and Len.
Rin had turned into a kitten. "She won't be able to control her changing until later." She says picking her up and putting her in the crib

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok, I will" she says and sighs.
"I mean it!" She says raising an eyebrow

shortyshot8 said:
Parker chuckled a little "It's nothing really" He said before leaning on the sword
Vanille shook her head.

"Where I'm from, that's a near impossible spell to cast. For you to do it so easily, at least to me that's very impressive. But I suppose things are different here."

Lumina said:
Vanille shook her head.
"Where I'm from, that's a near impossible spell to cast. For you to do it so easily, at least to me that's very impressive. But I suppose things are different here."
Parker smiled "Wanna hold it?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Rin had turned into a kitten. "She won't be able to control her changing until later." She says picking her up and putting her in the begin

"I mean it!" She says raising an eyebrow
"Ok dang relax" she says and puts her hands up.

Lumina said:
Kaori read over the note.
"To Rommy,

Knowing you, you'll go rushing off into some battle one day, and I won't be there to back you up. I give you this medkit as a reminder to keep yourself safe, and to take care of yourself. So you never forget that I'll always be by your side, protecting you.

Love, Kaori."

She looked up at Roman, note in hand.

"That's what it says."
"Those are some really touching words." Roman said smiling. "I'm happy you were there for me. In the form of this medkit when I needed it." He said pulling down his mask. "If it weren't for you, this scar would've looked a lot worst."

Mayyflower said:
Rin had turned into a kitten. "She won't be able to control her changing until later." She says picking her up and putting her in the begin
Ayen smiled as he picked up Len "and i can feel that this little trooper," he said smiling at him "will be really attuned to animals." he said softly.

Roman said:
"Those are some really touching words." Roman said smiling. "I'm happy you were there for me. In the form of this medkit when I needed it." He said pulling down his mask. "If it weren't for you, this scar would've looked a lot worst."
Kaori smiled warmly, hearing Roman's words made her happy as well.

"Of course. Like the note said, I'll always be there to protect you."

A blush of happiness found its way to her cheeks, and she looked up at Roman, smiling again.

MistyWinds said:
Jane didn't even realize anyone else was in her presence until she heard a huffed "the hell". She looked up, noticing Atrio finally. She could already feel the blood rush to her cheeks for being looked at. Oh how she hated the attention on her. "Uhm.." She stammered, hugging the book to her chest.
"You ok?" He asked her as he walked forward to her before noticing the markings on her eyes and smiling "what are you?" He asked happily

Roman said:
Hayate rubbed his head then Thana's stomach, "Maybe you did. I've been having a hard time remembering stuff. Y'know preparing for a baby isn't the easiest thing ever." He said with a light chuckle.
Thank nodded and giggled a little and nodded "yeah I almost forgot about this party" she said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You ok?" He asked her as he walked forward to her before noticing the markings on her eyes and smiling "what are you?" He asked happily

[/QUOTE]
She let out a deep breath she didn't realize she was holding, he seemed nice enough, it relaxed her a little. "Y-yeah I'm fine." She replied, trying to control her anxiety. When he asked what she was, she knew he had seen the markings below her eyes. She tensed a little, but realized it wouldn't cause too much harm. "I'm a shapeshifter." She set her book down on her lap, blinking her eyes. They changed to a reptilian green with slit pupils. After a moment she blinked them back to their normal blue. "Dragon." She said plainly.

Lumina said:
Kaori smiled warmly, hearing Roman's words made her happy as well.
"Of course. Like the note said, I'll always be there to protect you."

A blush of happiness found its way to her cheeks, and she looked up at Roman, smiling again.
"That's good to know." Roman said laughing a little. He then thought about, Tobi. "I'm pretty sure you've spoken to, Tobi, he still crazy about you?"

MistyWinds said:
She let out a deep breathe she didn't realize she was holding, he seemed nice enough, it relaxed her a little. "Y-yeah I'm fine." She replied, trying to control her anxiety. When he asked what she was, she knew he had seen the markings below her eyes. She tensed a little, but realized it wouldn't cause too much harm. "I'm a shapeshifter." She set her book down on her lap, blinking her eyes. They changed to a reptilian green with slit pupils. After a moment she blinked them back to their normal blue. "Dragon." She said plainly.
"Oh.... I'm a nightmare" he said with a small smile as his eyes turned a pure black and shadow started to radiate off of his body the shadows around them starting to dance and move as if there casters where moving as well

Roman said:
"That's good to know." Roman said laughing a little. He then thought about, Tobi. "I'm pretty sure you've spoken to, Tobi, he still crazy about you?"
Kaori nodded at the first part of his question.

"Ah yes, I have spoken to him. Though the 'crazy about me' part I'm not so sure."

She turned the kunai over in her hand, running her finger over Tobi's name.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thank nodded and giggled a little and nodded "yeah I almost forgot about this party" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
"What's the party for anyways?" Hayate asked. "I don't remember a thing about it... Or being told about it at all...."

Roman said:
"What's the party for anyways?" Hayate asked. "I don't remember a thing about it... Or being told about it at all...."
"It's a gathering of the demonic leaders" thank said frankly to hay are as she smiled and walked in with hayate

Lumina said:
Kaori nodded at the first part of his question.
"Ah yes, I have spoken to him. Though the 'crazy about me' part I'm not so sure."

She turned the kunai over in her hand, running her finger over Tobi's name.
Roman nodded, putting a hand to his scar. Remembering the way it happened exactly.

Kakashi-and-obito-obito-uchiha-16433301-267-150.gif

"I never got to thank him for saving my life.... Nor do I think he'd let me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh.... I'm a nightmare" he said with a small smile as his eyes turned a pure black and shadow started to radiate off of his body the shadows around them starting to dance and move as if there casters where moving as well

[/QUOTE]
The color of his eyes alarmed Jane slightly, but she got over it after a moment. She observed with curiosity. "I've never heard of that before." She leant back on the bench. "Oh, by the way I'm Jane." She said meekly, feeling very un confident.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, putting a hand to his scar. Remembering the way it happened exactly.
Kakashi-and-obito-obito-uchiha-16433301-267-150.gif

"I never got to thank him for saving my life.... Nor doI think he'd let me."
Kaori looked over at Roman, her eyes narrowed the slightest bit.

"Why? What happened between you two...?"

She wanted to place a hand on his to comfort him, but stayed still, simply looking over at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back