• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz jumped up and laughed, "Yay! I haven't gotten a kiss in forever, I started to feel like I forgot what it was like."
Yoshino laughed and sat up, "That's weird to know but okay." She said, still laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James nodded happily "yup!! The people in the city don't like navi being around for some reason" he said inoccently to her

[/QUOTE]
"I live in the woods too!, except.. not this woods, a different one far from here" she said with a nod.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler used one of his powers to subconsciously enter Liara's mind. He saw the thoughts of him and the giant drill to be threatening. "I'm sorry..." Was all he said in her mind as tears started streaming down his face before he subconsciously returned to his room.
Liara looked at the doctor "will it make me forget?" She asked him before he nodded a little "it will help" he said before the newly slowly entered her temple making her scream in pain as it broke through her skull and started to inject the serum into her quickly before he pulled it out liara starting to shake badly as the serum spread to her hole body in a matter of seconds making her feel as if she has sitting in a lake of lava the heat she felt unbearable as a sort of stasis field surrounding her as the clamps u clamped and lifted her into the air

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled before turning the tv back on and relaxing as a move was starting
Mitsu eventually broke the hug but didn't look at neo some tears still leaking from her eyes

"But I feel he already has some one special" she said with a small chuckle before frowning some more

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki watched the movie as well happy she was able to spend time with Shira*

*Neo then wiped away Mitsu's tears*

*Kikuri didnt hear what Myuki said as she got out of the pool and hugs Myuki from behind her face a bit saddened for she couldnt bare it anymore*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed and sat up, "That's weird to know but okay." She said, still laughing a little.
"Shh, let me say my cheesy lines." Kaz said laughing a little before he took Yoshino's hands in his own.

Dark Tyler stared at the movie theater across the street, licking some chocolate ice cream he had bought. "I wonder what that is..." He said softly to himself.
@WeirdPrincess
Yurika walked through a portal next to Dark Tyler, covered in blood and holding a sword in her hands. "Mission complete." She said quietly as she sheathed her sword, not noticing that she was standing next to him.

Nonalaka said:
"I live in the woods too!, except.. not this woods, a different one far from here" she said with a nod.
James laughed happily "really!?! That's cool" he said happily navi nuzzling his leg obviously jealous by all the attention James was giving rini

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara looked at the doctor "will it make me forget?" She asked him before he nodded a little "it will help" he said before the newly slowly entered her temple making her scream in pain as it broke through her skull and started to inject the serum into her quickly before he pulled it out liara starting to shake badly as the serum spread to her hole body in a matter of seconds making her feel as if she has sitting in a lake of lava the heat she felt unbearable as a sort of stasis field surrounding her as the clamps u clamped and lifted her into the air

[/QUOTE]
Tyler gritted his teeth. Something in his gut told him something was wrong.

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and rested her head on Lana's shoulder, "Thank you. I feel the same way about you." She said softly as she put a hand to her head, patting her white hair. "You know what, it may look like my brother's hair, but you like it so I'll keep it."
Lana giggled "well you can do what you want. It's not like doing that will make you any less beautiful." She said softly to her

Roman said:
Ayame smiled and shook, Kiri's hand. "I'm Ayame. As far as money goes, wherever you can get a job is good enough. What are you good at?"
Uhhhh i'm good at fighting?I guess Kiri said scratching his head

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika walked through a portal next to Dark Tyler, covered in blood and holding a sword in her hands. "Mission complete." She said quietly as she sheathed her sword, not noticing that she was standing next to him.
Dark Tyler poked a blood stain on her shirt. "I guess that makes two of us." He said with a blank expression.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then began kissing Amara softly*

[/QUOTE]
Amara kissed him back softly as she moved a bit closer to him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara kissed him back softly as she moved a bit closer to him.
*Natsuru then wrapped his arms around Amara pulling her closer as he deepened the kiss*

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at her and says So..What? Where do you wanna go next?
"Sorry I was just trying to make small talk." Nora chuckled before shrugging. "That was the only thing I needed to buy, so it doesn't matter to me where we go."

Roman said:
Han's face was a dark now, as he felt the warmth of Celia's body on his. He then smiled a little under the kiss before deepening it.
Celia pecked his lips as she pulled away. "I think we are forgetting someone." She said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "well you can do what you want. It's not like doing that will make you any less beautiful." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona giggled, "I know... But if you like it my natural color, I wouldn't mind looking like my weird ass brother for you. Though both he and I know who's the better looking sibling."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki watched the movie as well happy she was able to spend time with Shira*

*Neo then wiped away Mitsu's tears*

*Kikuri didnt hear what Myuki said as she got out of the pool and hugs Myuki from behind her face a bit saddened for she couldnt bare it anymore*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled happily as she started to doze off a little

Mitsu just stood there and let neo wipe her tears from her face

Myuki eyes widened a little and she blushed as she felt kikuri hug her from behind

Roman said:
"Shh, let me say my cheesy lines." Kaz said laughing a little before he took Yoshino's hands in his own.
Yoshino smiled and shook her head before looking down at ther hands, blushing again.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Uhhhh i'm good at fighting?I guess Kiri said scratching his head
"You could become a boxer, MMA fighter, martial artists. Even a teacher! That teaches fighting that is." Ayame said with a small giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James laughed happily "really!?! That's cool" he said happily navi nuzzling his leg obviously jealous by all the attention James was giving rini

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah" she giggled "Oh, uhm, I'm sorry about spying on you both, I thought someone was hurt" she said quietly as her ears twitched.

Tyler gritted his teeth. Something in his gut told him something was wrong.
Liara layed there at the bottom of the stasis field suspended above the ground as she shook and started to sweat madly the serum doings T's work and starting to change her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry I was just trying to make small talk." Nora chuckled before shrugging. "That was the only thing I needed to buy, so it doesn't matter to me where we go."
Black looked around and looked back at Nora I think we should go buy ice cream

Celia pecked his lips as she pulled away. "I think we are forgetting someone." She said with a small laugh.
Han raised a brow and blinked before looking left and right, not seeing anyone, though William was still there sleep, "Who?" He asked smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as she started to doze off a little
Mitsu just stood there and let neo wipe her tears from her face

Myuki eyes widened a little and she blushed as she felt kikuri hug her from behind

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki soon fell asleep resting her head on Shira's shoulder*

*Neo was wiping Mitsu's tears away with a hand kerchief*

''honestly i.....''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back