• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han furrowed his brows and looked away from Celia's eyes, "I was beaten, remember? Sorry I didn't do as you asked... I should have let my body rest before going into battle again." He said softly.
Celia sighed. "It's ok..." She said softly. "You did your best."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked at the golden substance. His eyes glowed red. "Enough." He said and the golden substance evaporated into a strong ray of light.
The substance evaporated before quickly coming back and fully encasing the room in the substance the spot where Tyler stood snuck and latched to his feet anchoring him there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ummmm what's that?" She asked as she pointed over at a breakfast cafe

[/QUOTE]
Ramona giggled, "A breakfast cafe silly. Come on, let's go there." She said pulling her in the direction of the place.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then wrapped his arms around Amara pulling her closer as he deepened the kiss*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued to kiss him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh." Yurika said blandly before waving a hand over herself, her clothes changing to clean ones. She looked towards the building he was pointing at, "What is that? There are strange people walking out with...weird looking corn that is popped."
Dark Tyler tilted his head at the building. "What do you think, should we check it out?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira kissed yukis four head softly before she closed her eyes and smiled as she started to doze off
Mitsu smiled some more before frowning a little and then walking over to her bed

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki blushed more as she listened to her speak not understanding her words

[/QUOTE]
time skip?)))

*Neo then watched her*

''need some alone time?''

''look...just like how you cant get that boy out of your head...i cant get you out of my head..''

Roman said:
(( Black? xD ))
Ayame nodded, "Though I don't agree with that at all, if that's what you're good at then go do it."
(Sorry got mixed up)

Kiri looked around rubbing the back of his head Looks like the cops are all gone Kiri then looks back at Ayame and smiles I think i'll do something when i want to right now i just want to steal from shops

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued to kiss him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.
*Natsuru then layed Amara down on the bed without breaking the kiss*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James laughed "you thought navi was eating my didn't you?" He said inoccently before lifting her he'd into his lap and petting her

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded "Yes, I didn't know she was your pet..."

Celia sighed. "It's ok..." She said softly. "You did your best."
Han sighed, "No I didn't.... I underestimated the primals power. I thought it would be simple so I went in even though I needed the rest..." he said quietly. "Whatever... I'll forget the subject. Where's the last one so I can bring him here?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
time skip?)))

*Neo then watched her*

''need some alone time?''

''look...just like how you cant get that boy out of your head...i cant get you out of my head..''

[/QUOTE]
(Yeh)

Mitsu nodded a little "I'll see you tomorow" she said quietly to her

Myuki looked at the water surprised as it finally clicked in her head making her frown more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The substance evaporated before quickly coming back and fully encasing the room in the substance the spot where Tyler stood snuck and latched to his feet anchoring him there

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's eyes became more and more chaotic as lightning started pulsing throughout the room. "You won't take away and hurt the people I care for... If you think you can your honestly mistaken." He said as the golden substance rose to his torso.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled under the kiss, before pulling away and looking Yoshino in the eyes.
Yoshino couldn't handle him looking at her, so she stared at the ground with a deep red blush on her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hmmmm" Lana said as she let Ramona pull her tears the cafe

[/QUOTE]
Ramona blinked as she stopped in front of he cafe, "Something on your mind, hon?"

Roman said:
Han sighed, "No I didn't.... I underestimated the primals power. I thought it would be simple so I went in even though I needed the rest..." he said quietly. "Whatever... I'll forget the subject. Where's the last one so I can bring him here?"
Celia giggled. "We left him on the roof." She said, sticking her tongue out childishly at Han.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well.... um.... I'm glad you think that.... and i... i think you're the only person for me..... " he said flustered as well.
Dakota smiled at him "I'm happy to hear that."

Tyler's eyes became more and more chaotic as lightning started pulsing throughout the room. "You won't take away and hurt the people I care for... If you think you can your honestly mistaken." He said as the golden substance rose to his torso.
Every where the Lightning had hit the golden substance just bounced it off as if it was a trampoline and the Lightning was a rock

Roman said:
Ramona blinked as she stopped in front of he cafe, "Something on your mind, hon?"
"I guess I'm just not used to all the places,that sell food looking different and selling different things" she said to Ramona

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black let go of Nora's hand when they reached the ice cream parlor I want a chocolate ice cream with lots and lots of strawberries and whip cream on it Black said looking at the ice cream guy
"Oh and I'll have chocolate chip cookie dough on a chocolate covered cone please and thank you!" Nora said happily to the clerk before their ice cream wa handed to them. Putting Nigou down, she payed the clerk before beginning to eat her ice cream. "Mm...this is so good." She muttered, eating a piece of cookie dough.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Sorry got mixed up)
Kiri looked around rubbing the back of his head Looks like the cops are all gone Kiri then looks back at Ayame and smiles I think i'll do something when i want to right now i just want to steal from shops
"Alright. Though if you get caught, I can't help you." Ayame said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "I'm happy to hear that."
Roland smiled "I'll say it as many time as you want Dakota." he said sweetly as his face went red.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yeh)
Mitsu nodded a little "I'll see you tomorow" she said quietly to her

Myuki looked at the water surprised as it finally clicked in her head making her frown more

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then woke up as she looked over at Shira who was laying down with her*

''yeah...see ya tomorow''

*Neo said with a smile as she walked out closing the door behind her*

*Kikuri then let go of her also removing the mark on her hand*

''well...i dont mind if you go after the boy or not...i just want...well...i just wish for your happiness...''

*She said as she walked over to the edge of the pool and sat on the edge looking down at the water*

'its stupid...an intoner like me? i cant fall in love...its stupid..we only.....agh..why do i still have feelings for love? especially for her...'

Dark Tyler tilted his head at the building. "What do you think, should we check it out?" He asked.
Yurika nodded, "Definitely." She said before she unsheathed her sword. "Now I'm prepared, let's go." She said before making her way across the street and over to the movie theater.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino couldn't handle him looking at her, so she stared at the ground with a deep red blush on her cheeks.
Kaz put a finger under her chin a gently raised her head so she was looking at him. He then smiled a little before kissing her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back