• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slept soundly as she reached over and grabbed yukis hand in here as she slept
Yep

Myuki slowly let go and got back up smiling down at kikuri

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled and held Shira's hand*

*Neo was sleeping in her room still not yet awakened*

*Kikuri continued to stare into the water her legs in the water but still siting at the edge*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia smirked and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply as she blushed before pulling away. "You can have as many kisses as you want~" She said happily.
Han smiled and kissed her back, "Alright, I'll be back in a hour at most. Then I'll be back for you." He said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika glanced at him quickly before looking back towards the theater. "Why is that?" She asked as people have her weird looks for carrying a sword.
"Well I haven't seen you around so..." He said as people also have weird looks a D. T.'s wings.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed, tilting her head a bit in response.
Roland let out a small sigh as he continued to kiss, then after a minute he stopped where her neck met her shoulder and gave her a hickey and kissed it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino couldn't stop blushing as she kissed him back.
Kaz pulled away again and smiled, "That wasn't so bad..." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled and held Shira's hand*

*Neo was sleeping in her room still not yet awakened*

*Kikuri continued to stare into the water her legs in the water but still siting at the edge*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled more in her sleep as she felt yuki gold her hand back

Mitsu layed there awake in her room facing the window not wanting to get up

Myuki frowned before her lower half turned to snake and coiled around her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara shook as she such anger her hair becoming blonde as she started to stope shaking as her face became even more adorable and inoccent as her cat ears and tail dissaperiand leaving a new liara lying there fast asleepView attachment 146558

"We'll all the places where I come from look exactly the same and had signs with a bowl and a spoon on it and they usually have meat or vegetables" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona nodded, "OK... Well let's get you a nice coffee then. Ever have one before?"

Roman said:
Han smiled and kissed her back, "Alright, I'll be back in a hour at most. Then I'll be back for you." He said smiling.
Celia giggled and broke out of Han's grip, sitting on the bed. "Don't leave me or my kisses waiting." She said sweetly.

"Well I haven't seen you around so..." He said as people also have weird looks a D. T.'s wings.
"Oh...I've been busy." Yurika said before she sheathed her sword when someone said this was a movie theater. "This place...or building is a theater where people watch movies. That is all I understood from their conversation." She said as she pointed to a couple beside them.

Tyler roared as he fired the Soul Burst at the building, completely annihilating it off the face of the earth. All that was left, was Tyler, badly burned along with his wings. "I... Was too late..." He said as he fell over, his pulse slowing down.
@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess
Liara slowly started to wake moaning a little as she looked around "Tyler?" She said tiredly before she launched up "tyler!?!?" She said with worry as she looked around for where she was

Roman said:
Ramona nodded, "OK... Well let's get you a nice coffee then. Ever have one before?"
"I thhhhinnnk" she said not sure if she ever had or not before

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked before laughing, "I don't think I was going to ask you anyway. I'm sure it's the book that has that type of information." She said before taking a lick from her ice cream. "I'm dating Al Short." She said happily.
Black looked at her with a smile Al short huh? I hope his a good man Black said also licking his ice cream

Roman said:
Kaz pulled away again and smiled, "That wasn't so bad..." he said softly.
"S-Shut up..." Yoshino muttered as she looked away from him, an embarrassed look on her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...I've been busy." Yurika said before she sheathed her sword when someone said this was a movie theater. "This place...or building is a theater where people watch movies. That is all I understood from their conversation." She said as she pointed to a couple beside them.
Dark Tyler nodded. "I see I see... What movie shall we watch?" He asked. "I'm not very good at making choices..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Navi grunted at her as a sign of agreement before resting her head on James lap and groaning in a relaxed way

[/QUOTE]
"Where are your parents?" Rini asked as she tilted her head, her ears twitching a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara slowly started to wake moaning a little as she looked around "Tyler?" She said tiredly before she launched up "tyler!?!?" She said with worry as she looked around for where she was

"I thhhhinnnk" she said not sure if she ever had or not before

[/QUOTE]
Tyler was in the middle of the wreckage, his eyes wide with shock from the impact of the Soul Burst. His wings were burned off. He was going to die if his wings weren't replaced or his soul was refueled.

Dark Tyler nodded. "I see I see... What movie shall we watch?" He asked. "I'm not very good at making choices..."
Yurika shrugged, "I don't know. An action movie...but I don't know which one is an action movie." She said quietly as she looked up, seeing all the different movie choices.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland let out a small sigh as he continued to kiss, then after a minute he stopped where her neck met her shoulder and gave her a hickey and kissed it.
Dakota let out a quiet moan as her arms travelled around his neck again, pulling herself closer to him.

Tyler was in the middle of the wreckage, his eyes wide with shock from the impact of the Soul Burst. His wings were burned off. He was going to die if his wings weren't replaced or his soul was refueled.
Liara frantaclly looked for Tyler fear in her eyes as she searched for him

A massive rock had been pushed away from so,e where near where Tyler was. It was the general. He looked beaten up and bloodied "oh wow I never thought that room would do,e in handy" he said before pointing at Tyler "and you probably screwed every thing up" he said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika shrugged, "I don't know. An action movie...but I don't know which one is an action movie." She said quietly as she looked up, seeing all the different movie choices.
Dark Tyler suddenly clutched his chest and fell to his knees. "Ngh... Something is wrong..." He said under his breath.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more in her sleep as she felt yuki gold her hand back
Mitsu layed there awake in her room facing the window not wanting to get up

Myuki frowned before her lower half turned to snake and coiled around her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki watched Shira sleep*

*Kurumi was talking to Apple quietly as they were talking about what kinds of gifts to bring for Yuki's baby which they plan to have a baby shower*

*Neo got up and then went over to Mitsu's room and knocked on the door*

''Neo here~''

*Kikuri blushed as she then cuddled Myuki's tail. She was remembering the time when a boy cheated on her back in the BC ages. Man after man, they all cheated on her which then she gave up in men and believed love was worthless until...*

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at her with a smile Al short huh? I hope his a good man Black said also licking his ice cream
Nora smiled more and nodded, "He can be at times, that's why I love him. Are you dating anyone?" She asked, eating more of her ice cream.

Celia giggled and broke out of Han's grip, sitting on the bed. "Don't leave me or my kisses waiting." She said sweetly.
Han smirked, "Don't worry, you'll have all the time you want with me today." He said with a nod. He grabbed his jacket and looked at Celia before smiling.

tumblr_mp1ms5EnJL1stxhc9o1_500.gif

He then vanished and appeared over Aiden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back