• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara frantaclly looked for Tyler fear in her eyes as she searched for him
A massive rock had been pushed away from so,e where near where Tyler was. It was the general. He looked beaten up and bloodied "oh wow I never thought that room would do,e in handy" he said before pointing at Tyler "and you probably screwed every thing up" he said to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler simply didn't answer. He was too shocked to.

Roman said:
Han smirked, "Don't worry, you'll have all the time you want with me today." He said with a nod. He grabbed his jacket and looked at Celia before smiling.
tumblr_mp1ms5EnJL1stxhc9o1_500.gif

He then vanished and appeared over Aiden.

Aiden's pulse seemed to be fading as well, even though he was now half Nasod.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler suddenly clutched his chest and fell to his knees. "Ngh... Something is wrong..." He said under his breath.
Yurika's eyes quickly darted over to him before she dropped to the floor. "What? What is it?" She asked as she stared at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara slowly started to wake moaning a little as she looked around "Tyler?" She said tiredly before she launched up "tyler!?!?" She said with worry as she looked around for where she was

"I thhhhinnnk" she said not sure if she ever had or not before

[/QUOTE]
Ramona chuckled, "Well, we'll order you one then."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a quiet moan as her arms travelled around his neck again, pulling herself closer to him.
Roland kissed back up her neck, on to her cheek then to her mouth, and stopped before indulging himself again "now, no one can argue you're not mine." he said happily as he ran a finger over the mark he left on her neck.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki watched Shira sleep*
*Kurumi was talking to Apple quietly as they were talking about what kinds of gifts to bring for Yuki's baby which they plan to have a baby shower*

*Neo got up and then went over to Mitsu's room and knocked on the door*

''Neo here~''

*Kikuri blushed as she then cuddled Myuki's tail. She was remembering the time when a boy cheated on her back in the BC ages. Man after man, they all cheated on her which then she gave up in men and believed love was worthless until...*

[/QUOTE]
Shira stirred I'm her sleep and groaned a little as she started to roll off the couch slowly

"Come in" Mitsu said just loud enough for neo to hear her

Myuki continued to cool around her and hold onto her comfortingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika's eyes quickly darted over to him before she dropped to the floor. "What? What is it?" She asked as she stared at him.
Dark Tyler started coughing up blood as he held his chest tightly. "I-I don't know!" He panicked.

Tyler simply didn't answer. He was too shocked to.

Aiden's pulse seemed to be fading as well, even though he was now half Nasod.
"Come on speak you fucker. You screwed every thing up and most likely destroyed her" he said as he stumbled over to him his breath heavy as he watched Tyler

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled more and nodded, "He can be at times, that's why I love him. Are you dating anyone?" She asked, eating more of her ice cream.
Black blushed alittle as he rubbed the back of his head N..No Black then ate one of the strawberries in his ice cream

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-Shut up..." Yoshino muttered as she looked away from him, an embarrassed look on her face.
Kaz chuckled, "You don't remember what happened last time you told me to shutup."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stirred I'm her sleep and groaned a little as she started to roll off the couch slowly
"Come in" Mitsu said just loud enough for neo to hear her

Myuki continued to cool around her and hold onto her comfortingly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki saw this and pulled Shira close so she wouldnt fall off*

*Neo then came in the room with plates of pancakes*

''morning Mitsu....sleep well?''

*Kikuri continued to cuddle Myuki's tail before she smiled*

''thanks...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Come on speak you fucker. You screwed every thing up and most likely destroyed her" he said as he stumbled over to him his breath heavy as he watched Tyler

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's eyes slowly softened as he started to laugh. His wings started healing, but not his spirit. He was badly injured. He got up and looked at the general. "I'm afraid your mistaken sir." He said with a smirk. "Liara is fine."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri looked at her and crosses his arms Maybe i can help you with that
Ayame chuckled, "Thanks, but no thanks. I got it all under control." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki saw this and pulled Shira close so she wouldnt fall off*

*Neo then came in the room with plates of pancakes*

''morning Mitsu....sleep well?''

*Kikuri continued to cuddle Myuki's tail before she smiled*

''thanks...''

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled in her sleep more and giggled as her dream was was happier

Mitsu slowly sat up and nodded "yes you?" She said softly to her

Myuki giggled and nodded "yup" she said happily to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh mama and papa are in the rain forest" he said happily to her as he pet navi some more

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right.......why aren't you with them?" She asked

Dark Tyler started coughing up blood as he held his chest tightly. "I-I don't know!" He panicked.
Yurika stared at him before she felt something trail along her cheeks. She put a hand up to her cheeks before wiping away whatever was there and looked at it," My fingers...are wet...why is that. My eyes are also leaking..." She said quietly as more tears fell before she began to wipe those away. "I don't know how to help...my eyes are leaking and you are bleeding..." She said softly.

Tyler's eyes slowly softened as he started to laugh. His wings started healing, but not his spirit. He was badly injured. He got up and looked at the general. "I'm afraid your mistaken sir." He said with a smirk. "Liara is fine."
"What do you think her mental state will be like when she finds out you died. Or did you not notice that she imprinted on you idiot" he said coldly to Tyler "that was the only reason she kept loving you even after you cheated time and time again. Because she imprinted" he said before spitting some blood from his mouth

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika stared at him before she felt something trail along her cheeks. She put a hand up to her cheeks before wiping away whatever was there and looked at it," My fingers...are wet...why is that. My eyes are also leaking..." She said quietly as more tears fell before she began to wipe those away. "I don't know how to help...my eyes are leaking and you are bleeding..." She said softly.
Dark Tyler yelled out in pain. "I-I can't be seen here! This is a public setting!" He said.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "You don't remember what happened last time you told me to shutup."
"...I actually don't remember." Yoshino said quietly and frowned. "But still, hush your face."

Nissa:*she looks up, sensing pain in her, the blood she took from Tyler and Aiden....she knew Tyler was connected to Aiden...so that must mean...oh no. Her eyes wdiened and she growled, making a tunnel, calling out Tylers name and pops out of the ground beside him, rushing to him, her pink eyes flashing between crying blue and outraged green, hostile and agitated and on the verge of heart break, scared of loosing Aiden* H..how can I help. I...I don't understand, what is wrong with you??

Dark Tyler yelled out in pain. "I-I can't be seen here! This is a public setting!" He said.
Yurika immediately picked him up before teleporting then to Asuka's house. She gently set him down on the couch and sat in front of him, at a loss for words.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you think her mental state will be like when she finds out you died. Or did you not notice that she imprinted on you idiot" he said coldly to Tyler "that was the only reason she kept loving you even after you cheated time and time again. Because she imprinted" he said before spitting some blood from his mouth

[/QUOTE]
Tyler summoned a spear with the last of his magic left. "Did you think I didn't already figure that out? I already knew that. Honestly, she deserves someone better. When I'm dead, her suffering will soon be over... She'll be able to imprint on somebody else..." He said with a frown.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled in her sleep more and giggled as her dream was was happier
Mitsu slowly sat up and nodded "yes you?" She said softly to her

Myuki giggled and nodded "yup" she said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled as she held Shira closed*

''of course. heres breakfast, i made it myself''

*She before giving Mitsu a plate of pancakes along with a fork and a butter-knife. Or the knife that cuts soft things like pancakes*

*Kikuri continued to cuddle Myuki's tail*

''yknow...i always liked snakes..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back