• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler simply didn't answer. He was too shocked to.

Aiden's pulse seemed to be fading as well, even though he was now half Nasod.
Han frowned, "I notice a drop in his pulse. He shouldn't be dying though... Maybe I should take him to Celia... Yeah." He said before he appeared in their room again. "Celia?"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks up, sensing pain in her, the blood she took from Tyler and Aiden....she knew Tyler was connected to Aiden...so that must mean...oh no. Her eyes wdiened and she growled, making a tunnel, calling out Tylers name and pops out of the ground beside him, rushing to him, her pink eyes flashing between crying blue and outraged green, hostile and agitated and on the verge of heart break, scared of loosing Aiden* H..how can I help. I...I don't understand, what is wrong with you??
Tyler glanced at her, coughing a bit. "I used up most of my spirit... I can't continue like this..." He said with a frown.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black blushed alittle as he rubbed the back of his head N..No Black then ate one of the strawberries in his ice cream
"Oh. Well I could always help you." Nora said as she licked her ice cream. "At least...I think I can anyways."

Tyler summoned a spear with the last of his magic left. "Did you think I didn't already figure that out? I already knew that. Honestly, she deserves someone better. When I'm dead, her suffering will soon be over... She'll be able to imprint on somebody else..." He said with a frown.
"A creature that can imprint can only imprint once in there hole life" he said laughing slightly as he held a smile before spitting out more blood

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" Lana said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled happily as she paid for the coffees and then handed one to Lana, "Here, let's go find some seats."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A creature that can imprint can only imprint once in there hole life" he said laughing slightly as he held a smile before spitting out more blood

[/QUOTE]
Tyler cursed under his breath. "I'm... Sorry... Liara..." He said as tears formed in his eyes. "I'm sorry..."

Tyler glanced at her, coughing a bit. "I used up most of my spirit... I can't continue like this..." He said with a frown.
Nissa:*she frowns* D..do you need energy? I can..I can give you that, I can give you pure power and energy, I can....I want to help...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you think her mental state will be like when she finds out you died. Or did you not notice that she imprinted on you idiot" he said coldly to Tyler "that was the only reason she kept loving you even after you cheated time and time again. Because she imprinted" he said before spitting some blood from his mouth

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*She growls, looking at him, her eyes bright red, a new color as she lets all her teeth grow* You will walk away. NOW.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika immediately picked him up before teleporting then to Asuka's house. She gently set him down on the couch and sat in front of him, at a loss for words.
Dark Tyler was still clutching his chest in pain. "W-Why does it hurt so much?" He asked with a frown.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled as she held Shira closed*

''of course. heres breakfast, i made it myself''

*She before giving Mitsu a plate of pancakes along with a fork and a butter-knife. Or the knife that cuts soft things like pancakes*

*Kikuri continued to cuddle Myuki's tail*

''yknow...i always liked snakes..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira slowly opened her eyes "hey baby" she said tiredly

Mitsu smiled before she took the food then set it down and smiled as she took a small bite

Myuki just giggled and coiled around her more

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri looks at Ayame and says with a chuckle Ok,Now where do you wanna go to relax?
"Doesn't matter. As long as it's quiet and peaceful." Ayame said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland kissed back up her neck, on to her cheek then to her mouth, and stopped before indulging himself again "now, no one can argue you're not mine." he said happily as he ran a finger over the mark he left on her neck.
Dakota giggled at his words before nodding as she gazed at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"...I actually don't remember." Yoshino said quietly and frowned. "But still, hush your face."
Kaz chuckled and hugged Yoshino, "Whatever. Let's go home. The sun has setted and we had our date. Now just wanna sleep and cuddle." He said smiling.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she frowns* D..do you need energy? I can..I can give you that, I can give you pure power and energy, I can....I want to help...
Nissa:*She growls, looking at him, her eyes bright red, a new color as she lets all her teeth grow* You will walk away. NOW.
Tyler began dropping to his knees. "I would appreciate that... But I don't know how much longer I have..." He said, breathing heavily.

Tyler cursed under his breath. "I'm... Sorry... Liara..." He said as tears formed in his eyes. "I'm sorry..."
Jennete said:
"What... He's the one that decided to destroy her life" he yelled I'm rage at the girl before he looked over and saw liara standing there up on the edge of the creator "no" she repeated over and over before she jumped into the wreckage and worked to get over to him frantaclt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slowly opened her eyes "hey baby" she said tiredly
Mitsu smiled before she took the food then set it down and smiled as she took a small bite

Myuki just giggled and coiled around her more

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled at Shira*

''hey''

*Neo sat down on the edge of the bed as she ate her pancakes. She was also wearing only her underwear and a shirt. And her house slippers*

*Kikuri continued to cuddle Myuki's tail happily*

Roman said:
Han frowned, "I notice a drop in his pulse. He shouldn't be dying though... Maybe I should take him to Celia... Yeah." He said before he appeared in their room again. "Celia?"
Celia looked wide eyed at Aiden, already knowing what was happening. "Tyler is dying!" She panicked. "Oh crap crap crap crap crap crappppp..." She said, covering her face with her hands.

Dark Tyler was still clutching his chest in pain. "W-Why does it hurt so much?" He asked with a frown.
"I don't know what to do...how am I suppose to help?" Yurika asked herself quietly as she gave him a blank stare. She couldn't remember if he was connected to someone else or not.

Roman said:
"Doesn't matter. As long as it's quiet and peaceful." Ayame said with a smile.
Kiri looked around and says Maybe we can Ummmm Kiri then sighs Maybe we can go to a cliff...that place is quiet and peaceful and also has a good view of the sunset

Daniel reaver]"What... He's the one that decided to destroy her life" he yelled I'm rage at the girl before he looked over and saw liara standing there up on the edge of the creator "no" she repeated over and over before she jumped into the wreckage and worked to get over to him frantaclt [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff0000]Tyler dropped his spear and slumped on the grounds. "I didn't think it would end like this..." He mumbles.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

Celia looked wide eyed at Aiden, already knowing what was happening. "Tyler is dying!" She panicked. "Oh crap crap crap crap crap crappppp..." She said, covering her face with her hands.
"Dying?" Han asked placing Aiden on his and Celia's bed. "Why would he be dying and is there anyway to stop it?" E asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled at his words before nodding as she gazed at him.
Roland smiled into a kiss enjoying but pulled away a moment later "s..so, you said t..that you were fine g..going further.... ri..right?" he said flustered with his face burning up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What... He's the one that decided to destroy her life" he yelled I'm rage at the girl before he looked over and saw liara standing there up on the edge of the creator "no" she repeated over and over before she jumped into the wreckage and worked to get over to him frantaclt

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: You are selfish if you kill a boy to please one heart broken girl and in the process, break two other heats. INNOCENT LIVES!! Do you think her heart is the only thing on the planet that matters?? No! Fuck No! She was hurt, she can heal! You will not END LIVES for the sake of your petty rage. YOU WILL WALK AWAY NOW! *She screams, growling as she at sonic speed digs a tunnel into the earth, trying to connect to the pure energies of the worlds, picking up a grain....thinking again and picks up four, climbing back up to Tyler, crying red tears*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know what to do...how am I suppose to help?" Yurika asked herself quietly as she gave him a blank stare. She couldn't remember if he was connected to someone else or not.
Dark Tyler didn't know what was going on himself. "I-I don't know!" He said. "I-I need some water..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back