• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah" she giggled "Oh, uhm, I'm sorry about spying on you both, I thought someone was hurt" she said quietly as her ears twitched.
James laughed "you thought navi was eating my didn't you?" He said inoccently before lifting her he'd into his lap and petting her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler poked a blood stain on her shirt. "I guess that makes two of us." He said with a blank expression.
Yurika blinked and looked over at him, "Huh? What does that mean?" She asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled and shook her head before looking down at ther hands, blushing again.
Kaz nodded his head and chuckled, before stepping closer to her and leaning toward her for a kiss.

Roman said:
Ramona giggled, "I know... But if you like it my natural color, I wouldn't mind looking like my weird ass brother for you. Though both he and I know who's the better looking sibling."
"And im holding onto her" Lana said happily to her as she laughed at her comment

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara layed there at the bottom of the stasis field suspended above the ground as she shook and started to sweat madly the serum doings T's work and starting to change her

[/QUOTE]
Tyler stood up. "They broke their promise... They said she would be safe... But that drill hurt her. I'm pretty sure it isn't safe..." He said as a chaotic aura began swirling around him. "Once you get me started, there isn't any stopping me."

Roman said:
Han raised a brow and blinked before looking left and right, not seeing anyone, though William was still there sleep, "Who?" He asked smiling a little.
Celia chuckled. "You forgot about the counterpart after Akaba was defeated." She said.

Nonalaka said:
After a while Dakota pulled away as she looked at him "Roy...I thought about what you said about rushing and all that stuff and we both said I don't know.....and I've decided that I-I don't think that its rushing if, y-yknow...we went further, b-because I know you are the right person for me." She said in a flustered manner.
Roland smiled "well.... um.... I'm glad you think that.... and i... i think you're the only person for me..... " he said flustered as well.

Roman said:
"You could become a boxer, MMA fighter, martial artists. Even a teacher! That teaches fighting that is." Ayame said with a small giggle.
Black looks at her with a smile and says I don't think either of those jobs are good for me,I think i should visit a rich family and steal all there money

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki soon fell asleep resting her head on Shira's shoulder*

*Neo was wiping Mitsu's tears away with a hand kerchief*

''honestly i.....''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled then slowly layed yuki down on the couch then layed with her

Mitsu slowly reached up and grabbed neos hands to stop her "thank you" she said softly

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked around and looked back at Nora I think we should go buy ice cream
"Sure, ice cream sounds good!" Nora said happily before she grabbed one of his hands and began to pull him towards an ice cream parlor.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki soon fell asleep resting her head on Shira's shoulder*

*Neo was wiping Mitsu's tears away with a hand kerchief*

''honestly i.....''

[/QUOTE]
"Y-you what" she asked blushing more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And im holding onto her" Lana said happily to her as she laughed at her comment

[/QUOTE]
Ramona laughed too, "Yep, you sure are baby." She said as he nuzzled into her shoulder. "Where should we go to eat?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika blinked and looked over at him, "Huh? What does that mean?" She asked curiously.
Dark Tyler stood up straight now. "Well I just successfully completed a mission too. I just can't decide if I should go to that strange building or not..." He said, pointing to the movie theater.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "My legs hurt, plus I need to make a call" she says
Ayen sighed "fine, I'll just have to carry you then." he said as he picked her up.

Tyler stood up. "They broke their promise... They said she would be safe... But that drill hurt her. I'm pretty sure it isn't safe..." He said as a chaotic aura began swirling around him. "Once you get me started, there isn't any stopping me."

Celia chuckled. "You forgot about the counterpart after Akaba was defeated." She said.
The Walls suddenly changed and became a golden color almost like liquid the door disappearing and the floor slowly becoming the golden substance as it seeped towards the center of the room

Roman said:
Kaz nodded his head and chuckled, before stepping closer to her and leaning toward her for a kiss.
Yoshino blushed even more before leaning forward the rest of the way and kissing Kaz.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure, ice cream sounds good!" Nora said happily before she grabbed one of his hands and began to pull him towards an ice cream parlor.
Black let go of Nora's hand when they reached the ice cream parlor I want a chocolate ice cream with lots and lots of strawberries and whip cream on it Black said looking at the ice cream guy

Han furrowed his brows and looked away from Celia's eyes, "I was beaten, remember? Sorry I didn't do as you asked... I should have let my body rest before going into battle again." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled then slowly layed yuki down on the couch then layed with her
Mitsu slowly reached up and grabbed neos hands to stop her "thank you" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Y-you what" she asked blushing more

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then snuggled with Shira in her sleep*

*Neo smiled at her before putting the handkerchief away*

''no problem''

''w-well...i dunno why but...i feel like your very special to me..i mean its not that your my disciple its just......something else about you is special to me..''

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at her with a smile and says I don't think either of those jobs are good for me,I think i should visit a rich family and steal all there money
(( Black? xD ))

Ayame nodded, "Though I don't agree with that at all, if that's what you're good at then go do it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The Walls suddenly changed and became a golden color almost like liquid the door disappearing and the floor slowly becoming the golden substance as it seeped towards the center of the room

[/QUOTE]
Tyler looked at the golden substance. His eyes glowed red. "Enough." He said and the golden substance evaporated into a strong ray of light.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''no problem''

''w-well...i dunno why but...i feel like your very special to me..i mean its not that your my disciple its just......something else about you is special to me..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira kissed yukis four head softly before she closed her eyes and smiled as she started to doze off

Mitsu smiled some more before frowning a little and then walking over to her bed

Dark Tyler stood up straight now. "Well I just successfully completed a mission too. I just can't decide if I should go to that strange building or not..." He said, pointing to the movie theater.
"Oh." Yurika said blandly before waving a hand over herself, her clothes changing to clean ones. She looked towards the building he was pointing at, "What is that? There are strange people walking out with...weird looking corn that is popped."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''no problem''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki blushed more as she listened to her speak not understanding her words

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed even more before leaning forward the rest of the way and kissing Kaz.
Kaz smiled under the kiss, before pulling away and looking Yoshino in the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back