• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki nodded as she looked at her stomach*

*Neo hugged Mitsu back smiling*

*Kikuri swam as well*

'its nice to see her have fun'

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled as she stared at yukis stomach happily "I can't wait" she whispered to her

Mitsu whimpered into neos shoulder a little as she tightened her grip around her

Myuki swam happily before she swam to the edge then pulled her self up and sighed before frowning a little

Roman said:
Ayame blinked as she felt herself being pulled away, "Where are we gonna go? Cops have people everywhere..." she said as she followed behind Kiri.
Kiri ran holding his hat We're gonna hide in the forest Kiri said looking back at Ayame still running

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed a little as she slid a hand into ramonas "you just love to tease me don't you" she asked her playfully

[/QUOTE]
"Both yes and no. If I tease you too much you might pass out." Ramona said jokingly. "I'm just messing with ya. Let's get this stuff paid for so we can grab a bite. I haven't ate all morning."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "Fine... Please take good care of her..." He said as he followed him.
"We will. Now follow me" he said to him as he turned down a hall the guards with liara stayed going straight aight and broke off of Tyler and the general and headed down the hall with about four other guards

Roman said:
"Both yes and no. If I tease you too much you might pass out." Ramona said jokingly. "I'm just messing with ya. Let's get this stuff paid for so we can grab a bite. I haven't ate all morning."
Lanagiggled then nodded "ok" she said while thinking she'd have to start trying to tease Ramona more as pay back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she stared at yukis stomach happily "I can't wait" she whispered to her
Mitsu whimpered into neos shoulder a little as she tightened her grip around her

Myuki swam happily before she swam to the edge then pulled her self up and sighed before frowning a little

[/QUOTE]
''me too..''

*Neo kept hugging her*

''i love you, Mitsu''

''huh? whats wrong?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We will. Now follow me" he said to him as he turned down a hall the guards with liara stayed going straight aight and broke off of Tyler and the general and headed down the hall with about four other guards

Lanagiggled then nodded "ok" she said while thinking she'd have to start trying to tease Ramona more as pay back

[/QUOTE]
Tyler just continued to follow the general, his arms crossed behind his head as he followed. He just had a blank stare... As if he really did regret everything he had done.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri ran holding his hat We're gonna hide in the forest Kiri said looking back at Ayame still running
"Dude, we just met and I'm already in some little action. How cool is that? Now how about we turn around and just beat the crap out of them?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''me too..''

*Neo kept hugging her*

''i love you, Mitsu''

''huh? whats wrong?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled happily as she sat there with her

Mitsu blushed slightly and stayed silent just hugging her more

"Oh it's nothing just.... When I was running from those men. A boy came to save me. And I haven't been able to get him out of my mind ever since" she said to her

Roman said:
"Dude, we just met and I'm already in some little action. How cool is that? Now how about we turn around and just beat the crap out of them?"
Kiri stopped running and looked at the cops as he cracked his knuckles You're kinda right,Now don't mess with the poor Kiri said beating up all the cops

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We will. Now follow me" he said to him as he turned down a hall the guards with liara stayed going straight aight and broke off of Tyler and the general and headed down the hall with about four other guards

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled as they paid for the clothing and then handed Lana the bag so she wouldn't be holding all their stuff. "After lunch I was thinking maybe I could get that makeover."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as she sat there with her
Mitsu blushed slightly and stayed silent just hugging her more

"Oh it's nothing just.... When I was running from those men. A boy came to save me. And I haven't been able to get him out of my mind ever since" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then snuggled Shira*

*Neo kept hugging back*

*Natsumi smiled as she watches*

*Kikuri frowned a little but forced a smile*

''ah...i see...''

'damn..someone is in my way....*sigh* god dammit...'

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri stopped running and looked at the cops as he cracked his knuckles You're kinda right,Now don't mess with the poor Kiri said beating up all the cops
Ayame watched in awe, "Wow! Good job, even though you're the poor one here.... I actually have a way to earn a little cash..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler just continued to follow the general, his arms crossed behind his head as he followed. He just had a blank stare... As if he really did regret everything he had done.
The general led Tyler to a room with a bed and am outlet tables "you can stay here" he said to him "I'll send for you when she wakes up" he said to him before leaving

The guard carried liara into a room filled with lab equipment and a chair in the middle "set her down in the chair" a scientist said to the man as he walked over and set liara down clamps emidiately clamping around her ancles waist wrists and neck "don't worry my sweet it will only hurt for a little bit" he said quietly as he pulled out a vial marked with an X filled with a glowing gold liquid before he attached it to what looked like the body of a drill with a needle where the drill bit would be. Liara just sat there staring up slightly as the tears still flooded from her eyes "injecting serum X in 5...4...3...2...1" he said as the needle started to vroom like a drill as the doctor smiled and aimed it at liars left temple

Roman said:
Ramona smiled as they paid for the clothing and then handed Lana the bag so she wouldn't be holding all their stuff. "After lunch I was thinking maybe I could get that makeover."
"Ok.. But I still think your as beautiful as your going to get" Lana said to her as she grabbed ramonas hand happily

Roman said:
Ayame watched in awe, "Wow! Good job, even though you're the poor one here.... I actually have a way to earn a little cash..."
Kiri looked back at Ayame and said My name is Kiri by the way Kiri riased his hand for a handshake Now,Where do i get money?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then walked to their room with Amara as he then sat on the edge of the bed*

[/QUOTE]
Amara followed him and sat beside him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed and looked over at Kaz, "No I wouldn't mind at all."
Kaz jumped up and laughed, "Yay! I haven't gotten a kiss in forever, I started to feel like I forgot what it was like."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black put his hands into his pockets and started looking around in the store
Nora hummed happily as she picked out dog food for Nigou before paying and leaving. "So...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The general led Tyler to a room with a bed and am outlet tables "you can stay here" he said to him "I'll send for you when she wakes up" he said to him before leaving
The guard carried liara into a room filled with lab equipment and a chair in the middle "set her down in the chair" a scientist said to the man as he walked over and set liara down clamps emidiately clamping around her ancles waist wrists and neck "don't worry my sweet it will only hurt for a little bit" he said quietly as he pulled out a vial marked with an X filled with a glowing gold liquid before he attached it to what looked like the body of a drill with a needle where the drill bit would be. Liara just sat there staring up slightly as the tears still flooded from her eyes "injecting serum X in 5...4...3...2...1" he said as the needle started to vroom like a drill as the doctor smiled and aimed it at liars left temple

"Ok.. But I still think your as beautiful as your going to get" Lana said to her as she grabbed ramonas hand happily

[/QUOTE]
Tyler used one of his powers to subconsciously enter Liara's mind. He saw the thoughts of him and the giant drill to be threatening. "I'm sorry..." Was all he said in her mind as tears started streaming down his face before he subconsciously returned to his room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The general led Tyler to a room with a bed and am outlet tables "you can stay here" he said to him "I'll send for you when she wakes up" he said to him before leaving

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled and rested her head on Lana's shoulder, "Thank you. I feel the same way about you." She said softly as she put a hand to her head, patting her white hair. "You know what, it may look like my brother's hair, but you like it so I'll keep it."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki then snuggled Shira*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#b300b3]*Neo kept hugging back*[/COLOR][/B] [B] [/B][B][COLOR=#ff0080]*Natsumi smiled as she watches*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][/B] [B] [/B][B][COLOR=#8000ff]*Kikuri frowned a little but forced a smile*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#8000ff]''ah...i see...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][I]'damn..someone is in my way....*sigh* god dammit...'[/I][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then snuggled Shira*

*Neo kept hugging back*

*Natsumi smiled as she watches*

*Kikuri frowned a little but forced a smile*

''ah...i see...''

'damn..someone is in my way....*sigh* god dammit...'

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled before turning the tv back on and relaxing as a move was starting

Mitsu eventually broke the hug but didn't look at neo some tears still leaking from her eyes

"But I feel he already has some one special" she said with a small chuckle before frowning some more

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri looked back at Ayame and said My name is Kiri by the way Kiri riased his hand for a handshake Now,Where do i get money?
Ayame smiled and shook, Kiri's hand. "I'm Ayame. As far as money goes, wherever you can get a job is good enough. What are you good at?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back