• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri felt guilty that he stole the ramen bowl and admits that it was him Ok,Ok it was me they are chasing after me because i broke into the ramen shop and stole this ramen bowl Kiri said standing up and throwing the ramen bowl after finishing it
"What? Whyy didn't you just buy it?" Ayame asked. "You're lucky it was me you got caught eating stolen ramen by. Most people would take you to the cops." Ayame said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled before kissing Shira*

''well...their both pretty much the same. except love is a deeper kind of affection..so il say, its both''

*Neo then sat next to Mitsu*

''because...remember i kissed you at the beach?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira kissed back happily before breaking the kiss and looking at her stomach again

Mitsu looked up slightly and stayed silent not saying a word as she thought about it all "you stole my first kiss" she said quietly to her

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" she smiled "Well I'm not a threat, my name is Rini Yelil, nice to meet you"
"I'm James" he said inoccently as he say up and smiled inoccently at her as navi layed down next to him

Roman said:
"What? Whyy didn't you just buy it?" Ayame asked. "You're lucky it was me you got caught eating stolen ramen by. Most people would take you to the cops." Ayame said.
Look,I have no money And i was just sooooo hungry Kiri said looking at her And thanks for not telling the cops

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira kissed back happily before breaking the kiss and looking at her stomach again
Mitsu looked up slightly and stayed silent not saying a word as she thought about it all "you stole my first kiss" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha what? it might kick again~''

*Yuki said teasingly*

''and that was my first kiss too. and also, i did give you a necklace...right?''

*Kikuri watched Myuki swim*

''yeah! you got it!''

Roman said:
Ramona nodded and sat back down, "You're still so embarrassed around me? That's a surprise... I thought you'd be over it by now."
"I've just never done this before" she said back to her frowning more thinking Ramona was annoyed by it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But we both know.... Your death won't bring her happiness" came from a man in the front seat smoking a cigar. He was wearing what looked like a generals out fit with broad shoulders and a moustache. He looked back at Tyler a small frown on his face as he looked over at liara who wash till fast asleep in the solders arm

[/QUOTE]
Tyler looked down. "Well it's obvious I no longer make her happy..." He said. "I just... Want her safety..." He said as he looked over at Liara, then back at the man. "Wherever she goes, I go... I promised I'd never leave her side and I deserve punishment for that..."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Look,I have no money And i was just sooooo hungry Kiri said looking at her And thanks for not telling the cops
"Whenever you get a chance, go find a job. I don't wanna see you out here running from cops because you stole ramen." Ayame said sternly. "And you're welcome, I know how it feels to be running from someone."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha what? it might kick again~''
*Yuki said teasingly*

''and that was my first kiss too. and also, i did give you a necklace...right?''

*Kikuri watched Myuki swim*

''yeah! you got it!''

[/QUOTE]
Shira quickly placed her hand on yukis stomach determined to feel the kick this time

Mitsu slowly nodded as the necklace appeared floating in front of her before she reached out and grabbed it

Myuki smiled more as she swam a little faster the squirming slowly going away as she swam

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I've just never done this before" she said back to her frowning more thinking Ramona was annoyed by it

[/QUOTE]
Ramona chuckled, "It's cute, but I don't want you to be embarrassed. I'll find a way to break that little shell for you."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked down. "Well it's obvious I no longer make her happy..." He said. "I just... Want her safety..." He said as he looked over at Liara, then back at the man. "Wherever she goes, I go... I promised I'd never leave her side and I deserve punishment for that..."
"We will be giving her what she needs so she can protect her self. But you may stay as long as you don't get in the way" he said as the convoy approached a large government building then turned into the garage and started to go down in the leveles "but she can't know you are here" he said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly placed her hand on yukis stomach determined to feel the kick this time
Mitsu slowly nodded as the necklace appeared floating in front of her before she reached out and grabbed it

Myuki smiled more as she swam a little faster the squirming slowly going away as she swam

[/QUOTE]
*You then feel a kick from Yuki's stomach*

''that necklace is almost like my love letter''

''yea your getting the hang of it!''

*Kikuri said smiling*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha alright...but lets do it in our room since, yknow....some kids are runnin around''

[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed lightly before nodding, "I know, I know"

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed lightly before nodding, "I know, I know"
*Natsuru then walked to their room with Amara as he then sat on the edge of the bed*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We will be giving her what she needs so she can protect her self. But you may stay as long as you don't get in the way" he said as the convoy approached a large government building then turned into the garage and started to go down in the leveles "but she can't know you are here" he said to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blinked. "Why not? Does she not have the right to know I'm here?" He asked. "I won't get in the way as long as Liara is happy."

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "It's cute, but I don't want you to be embarrassed. I'll find a way to break that little shell for you."
Lana blushed more as she slowly finished trying on the bras then picked out half of them and walked out with them "ok" she said as she walked over then kissed Ramona a little to try and prove she wasn't totaly shy and embarased

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira kissed back happily before breaking the kiss and looking at her stomach again

"I'm James" he said inoccently as he say up and smiled inoccently at her as navi layed down next to him

[/QUOTE]
Rini smiled at him "What're you doing in the woods? Do you live here?"

Roman said:
"Whenever you get a chance, go find a job. I don't wanna see you out here running from cops because you stole ramen." Ayame said sternly. "And you're welcome, I know how it feels to be running from someone."
Kiri held his straw hat and said Jobs?Jobs hmmmmmm i'll think about it Then suddenly a Cop saw them "There He is!!He is with a person?Catch them Both!! We gotta run fast!! Kiri said before grabbing Ayame's hand and running away

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*You then feel a kick from Yuki's stomach*

''that necklace is almost like my love letter''

''yea your getting the hang of it!''

*Kikuri said smiling*

[/QUOTE]
"It's about time" shira said with a giggle as she pulled her hand away and smiled at yuki

Mitsu looked at the necklace before she slowly got up and walked over hugging neo tightly

Myuki started to laugh as she swam more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed more as she slowly finished trying on the bras then picked out half of them and walked out with them "ok" she said as she walked over then kissed Ramona a little to try and prove she wasn't totaly shy and embarased

[/QUOTE]
Ramona blushed a little, "Awww! That's a start, baby. Now, let's go pay for your new bras, that are all red just because you like that color. " she said jokingly as she stood up.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blinked. "Why not? Does she not have the right to know I'm here?" He asked. "I won't get in the way as long as Liara is happy."
"She didn't willingly come with us because she wanted to know you would be around her every day now did she" he said frowning a little as the trucks came to a stop and the man holding liara slowly picked her up and got out of the truck

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri held his straw hat and said Jobs?Jobs hmmmmmm i'll think about it Then suddenly a Cop saw them "There He is!!He is with a person?Catch them Both!! We gotta run fast!! Kiri said before grabbing Ayame's hand and running away
Ayame blinked as she felt herself being pulled away, "Where are we gonna go? Cops have people everywhere..." she said as she followed behind Kiri.

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled at him "What're you doing in the woods? Do you live here?"
James nodded happily "yup!! The people in the city don't like navi being around for some reason" he said inoccently to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's about time" shira said with a giggle as she pulled her hand away and smiled at yuki
Mitsu looked at the necklace before she slowly got up and walked over hugging neo tightly

Myuki started to laugh as she swam more

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki nodded as she looked at her stomach*

*Neo hugged Mitsu back smiling*

*Kikuri swam as well*

'its nice to see her have fun'

Roman said:
Ramona blushed a little, "Awww! That's a start, baby. Now, let's go pay for your new bras, that are all red just because you like that color. " she said jokingly as she stood up.
Lana blushed a little as she slid a hand into ramonas "you just love to tease me don't you" she asked her playfully

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She didn't willingly come with us because she wanted to know you would be around her every day now did she" he said frowning a little as the trucks came to a stop and the man holding liara slowly picked her up and got out of the truck

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "Fine... Please take good care of her..." He said as he followed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back