• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((...Totally xD ...okay uhm where is he? I have a few characters free I could send:))
-Kenai

-Rini

-Euloria

-Ilaani
(Look at the previous page for a large post ok ^-^ and I don't care what you send ^-^

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki's stomach then stopped growing*

*Natsumi stopped and knocked on the door*

''Mitsu~ you there? its Natsumi''

*Kikuri then extended her hand out for Myuki for her to take*

''then i guess theres no problem between the intoners and Euloria''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmmmmm" shira said before she placed her hand on yukis stomach for a second then pulled it away again

Mitsus door unlocked and opened slowly Mitsu still sitting there right beside the Door

Myuki slowly took kikuris hand

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Natsumi stopped and knocked on the door*

''Mitsu~ you there? its Natsumi''

*Kikuri then extended her hand out for Myuki for her to take*

''then i guess theres no problem between the intoners and Euloria''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, good" Amara said with a nod "I don't think she could fight anyways" Amara said as she got herself a glass of water "She thinks no one knows she's having a kid, but I felt its aura so I know" she said with a chuckle as she sat on the counter. "But I'm glad that's cleared up" she said with a smile "I would have invited Colin too but he passed away recently.." she said with a frown, but I'm sure he's in a better place now." She smiled again.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, good" Amara said with a nod "I don't think she could fight anyways" Amara said as she got herself a glass of water "She thinks no one knows she's having a kid, but I felt its aura so I know" she said with a chuckle as she sat on the counter. "But I'm glad that's cleared up" she said with a smile "I would have invited Colin too but he passed away recently.." she said with a frown, but I'm sure he's in a better place now." She smiled again.
(0_0 is it Daniels kid!?!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Look at the previous page for a large post ok ^-^ and I don't care what you send ^-^

"Hmmmmmm" shira said before she placed her hand on yukis stomach for a second then pulled it away again

Mitsus door unlocked and opened slowly Mitsu still sitting there right beside the Door

Myuki slowly took kikuris hand

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki's stomach grew for a second then stopped*

*Natsumi sat down*

''whats the matter?''

*Kikuri then lead Myuki outside to the backyard to the swimming pool*

Nonalaka said:
''yeah...Euphoria i bet...''

*He said as he finished his ramen and cleaned his bowl in the sink*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Natsumi sat down*

''whats the matter?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira stared at yukis stomach before She quickly touched it then waited a second before touching it again

Mitsu didn't awnser just. Sat there with her face I'm her knees

Myuki imidietely sighed with relief because they weren't going to the beach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James stood there in the woods with his face pressed against a tree as he counted inoccently as he was playing hide and seek with navi "15..16...17...18...19...20!!! Ready or not here i come" he said excitedly as he quickly turned around and scanned the immediate area "naviiii where are you!!!!" He called out happily as he looked around before running over to a bush and crouching down so he could look under it before standing back up not having found navi there. Navi stood crouched down in a bush behind James growling just slightly as he watched him preparing to pounce his shoulders moving up and down before he launched from the bush roaring at james and making him yell loudly as navi tackled him then started to lick him and rub his head on james viciously making it seem that james was being attacked if any one else saw
@antone

[/QUOTE]
((I guess I'll send Rini))

Rini walking through the woods, seeing as it was what she was used to more than the city. Suddenly she heard a yell causing her little dear ears to twitch as she cautiously made her way to where it came from. She peeked around a tree to see what looked like and attack of some kind causing her to gasp before quickly covering her mouth.

((Eh, perhaps xD or perhaps Amara had just picked up to aura of the other smaller dragon that she didn't know about -w-! Yall never know okay you will know eventually but bleh))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stared at yukis stomach before She quickly touched it then waited a second before touching it again
Mitsu didn't awnser just. Sat there with her face I'm her knees

Myuki imidietely sighed with relief because they weren't going to the beach

[/QUOTE]

''well...i guess now we just wait for time then..''

''Mitsu, i want to help but i cant help if you dont speak up''

*Kikuri then jumped into the pool and started swimming doing her thing*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Natsumi sat down*

''whats the matter?''

''yeah...Euphoria i bet...''

*He said as he finished his ramen and cleaned his bowl in the sink*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded as she watched him "Yeah"

Nonalaka said:
((I guess I'll send Rini))
Rini walking through the woods, seeing as it was what she was used to more than the city. Suddenly she heard a yell causing her little dear ears to twitch as she cautiously made her way to where it came from. She peeked around a tree to see what looked like and attack of some kind causing her to gasp before quickly covering her mouth.

((Eh, perhaps xD or perhaps Amara had just picked up to aura of the other smaller dragon that she didn't know about -w-! Yall never know okay you will know eventually but bleh))
James yelled happily as navi nuzzled his neck before she looked up her ears twitching as she scanned there surroundings "what navi" James asked still laughing happily before she grunted in a non violent but non play full way before she started to head for where rini was hiding sniffing the air as she did so

(..... I kinda hope it's a child xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i guess now we just wait for time then..''

''Mitsu, i want to help but i cant help if you dont speak up''

*Kikuri then jumped into the pool and started swimming doing her thing*

[/QUOTE]
Shira still watched yukis stomach curiously

"How can you help? You can't give me what I want" she whimpered

Myuki hesitantly followed her in squirming a little as she tried to swim

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James yelled happily as navi nuzzled his neck before she looked up her ears twitching as she scanned there surroundings "what navi" James asked still laughing happily before she grunted in a non violent but non play full way before she started to head for where rini was hiding sniffing the air as she did so

[/QUOTE]
Rini let out a small squeak when she was seen as she tried to hide only one of her little antlers got stuck in a branch and she couldnt move to hide.

((....yeah, yeah it is xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Rini let out a small squeak when she was seen as she tried to hide only of her little antlers got stuck in a branch and she couldnt move to hide.
((....yeah, yeah it is xD ))
Navi growled a little as she started to get closer to the ground as she moved towards rini ready to pounce on her navis eyes glued to the strange creature before her shoulders started to move up and down then she pounced roaring loudly

(I knew iiiiiiitt!!!!!!!!)

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded as she watched him "Yeah"
*Natsuru continued to wash the plates. When he finished he stretched and looked over at Amara*

''yknow, its funny that we have a garden, an onsen, and a swimming pool in the back huh?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James yelled happily as navi nuzzled his neck before she looked up her ears twitching as she scanned there surroundings "what navi" James asked still laughing happily before she grunted in a non violent but non play full way before she started to head for where rini was hiding sniffing the air as she did so

Shira still watched yukis stomach curiously

"How can you help? You can't give me what I want" she whimpered

Myuki hesitantly followed her in squirming a little as she tried to swim

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki's stomach then grew a little more* (i dont wanna have Yuki's stomach grow too fast now xD itll be weird if Yuki births the baby right after she got impregnated)

''i dont know...but i dont want you to be sad like this. your part of my family yknow?''

*Kikuri saw Myuki and helped Myuki surface by holding her from behind*

''cant swim?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Navi growled a little as she started to get closer to the ground as she moved towards rini ready to pounce on her navis eyes glued to the strange creature before her shoulders started to move up and down then she pounced roaring loudly
(I knew iiiiiiitt!!!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
Rini's eyes widened as Navi pounced, she tugged until she pulled herself free letting out a yelp as she hit the ground and landed on her behind.

(Lol xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru continued to wash the plates. When he finished he stretched and looked over at Amara*
''yknow, its funny that we have a garden, an onsen, and a swimming pool in the back huh?''

*Yuki's stomach then grew a little more* (i dont wanna have Yuki's stomach grow too fast now xD itll be weird if Yuki births the baby right after she got impregnated)

''i dont know...but i dont want you to be sad like this. your part of my family yknow?''

''cant swim?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled "she's you being pregnant is weirder than when I was" she said to her

"Can you love me and make me forget about William?" She asked her quietly

Myukiblushd before nodding slightly embarrassed that she couldn't

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''cant swim?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara tilted her head and laughed a bit "I guess, though I assumed we did since this is a pretty big house and all..."

Nonalaka said:
Rini's eyes widened as Navi pounced, she tugged until she pulled herself free letting out a yelp as she hit the ground and landed on her behind.
(Lol xD )
Navi landed on her feet over rini and growled a little as she bared her fangs at her James peeking out from the tree and watching them curiously "navi what are you doing?" He asked navi as she just growled more at rini

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri looked up still eating the ramen and said Nope,They were not after me Kiri was telling a lie
"I wonder who they're chasing then... Sucks someone would commit crime." Ayame said as she watched the scene.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Navi landed on her feet over rini and growled a little as she bared her fangs at her James peeking out from the tree and watching them curiously "navi what are you doing?" He asked navi as she just growled more at rini

[/QUOTE]
Rini looked up at Navi as all the colour drained from her face from being scared "D-dont h-hurt me i-i didn't mean to uhm i-intrude in your home kitty" she stammered as she covered her face with her hands.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "she's you being pregnant is weirder than when I was" she said to her
"Can you love me and make me forget about William?" She asked her quietly

Myukiblushd before nodding slightly embarrassed that she couldn't

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled as Shira said that*

''yea i dunno~ maybe the baby loves the touch of your hand''

*Natsumi smiled at Mitsu before nodding*

''sure. i can do that''

''alright...il teach ya''

Nonalaka said:
Amara tilted her head and laughed a bit "I guess, though I assumed we did since this is a pretty big house and all..."
''nah, the onsen and swimming pool were new installments...along with the hot tub''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed badly before nodding then slowly walking over to a changing room and slipping into it then starting to try one on

[/QUOTE]
Ramona whistled while she waited.

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked up at Navi as all the colour drained from her face from being scared "D-dont h-hurt me i-i didn't mean to uhm i-intrude in your home kitty" she stammered as she covered her face with her hands.
"Navi be nice" James said trying to be stern but it only coming out adorable and inoccent before navi stopped growling and barring her fangs then started to sniff rini curiously not having smelled the scent of a creature like her before

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not mad, I don't know what you're talking about." Yoshino said quietly, a small pout still on her face.
Kaz looked at Yoshino and laughed a little, "Then you wouldn't mind kissing?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''sure. i can do that''

''nah, the onsen and swimming pool were new installments...along with the hot tub''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled more before placing her hand back on yukis stomach again and smiling as she leaned against her

How?" She asked thinking she didn't know what she meant

Myuki nodded hesitantly "o-ok" she said quietly to her

Roman said:
Ramona whistled while she waited.
"O-ok so what now" Lana asked her nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled more before placing her hand back on yukis stomach again and smiling as she leaned against her
How?" She asked thinking she didn't know what she meant

Myuki nodded hesitantly "o-ok" she said quietly to her

"O-ok so what now" Lana asked her nervously

[/QUOTE]
Ramona peeked inside the little dressing room, "Did you like it? If so, we're buying it, along with the others you liked."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''sure. i can do that''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right, I see" she said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Navi be nice" James said trying to be stern but it only coming out adorable and inoccent before navi stopped growling and barring her fangs then started to sniff rini curiously not having smelled the scent of a creature like her before

[/QUOTE]
Rini relaxed a bit "She is yours?" Rini asked as she turned her head to look at the boy that was standing near them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back