• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled more before placing her hand back on yukis stomach again and smiling as she leaned against her
How?" She asked thinking she didn't know what she meant

Myuki nodded hesitantly "o-ok" she said quietly to her

"O-ok so what now" Lana asked her nervously

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki's stomach began to grow a little and stop*

*Natsumi giggled*

''well...which do you want me to love you as...family love? or partner relationship kind of love? i can do both if you want''

just time skip Kikuri and Myuki since i dunno how to teach swimming
xD )))

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, I see" she said with a nod.

Rini relaxed a bit "She is yours?" Rini asked as she turned her head to look at the boy that was standing near them.
''yup''

*Natsuru then went over to Amara and kisses her forehead*

Roman said:
Ramona peeked inside the little dressing room, "Did you like it? If so, we're buying it, along with the others you liked."
Lana blushed before nodding "o-ok I'll try the rest on" she said quietly as she slightly tired so her back faced Ramona

Roman said:
"I wonder who they're chasing then... Sucks someone would commit crime." Ayame said as she watched the scene.
Kiri felt guilty that he stole the ramen bowl and admits that it was him Ok,Ok it was me they are chasing after me because i broke into the ramen shop and stole this ramen bowl Kiri said standing up and throwing the ramen bowl after finishing it

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Natsumi giggled*

''well...which do you want me to love you as...family love? or partner relationship kind of love? i can do both if you want''

xD )))

''yup''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled "sheesh I guess I can touch your stomach any more" she said with a giggle before pouting" and I was hopping I could feel a kick" she said

"I want to be loved. I want to be special to some one" she said quietly to her

(Idk either)

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, I see" she said with a nod.

Rini relaxed a bit "She is yours?" Rini asked as she turned her head to look at the boy that was standing near them.
James nodded happily before navi quickly turned in his direction and ran over pressing into him as he giggled and hugged her around the neck

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Natsumi giggled*

xD )))

''yup''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Well~ what do you wanna do?" She asked with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "sheesh I guess I can touch your stomach any more" she said with a giggle before pouting" and I was hopping I could feel a kick" she said

(Idk either)

James nodded happily before navi quickly turned in his direction and ran over pressing into him as he giggled and hugged her around the neck

[/QUOTE]
''hahaha..''

*Yuki then felt a kick*

''oh you missed the kick..''

*Neo then came in the room*

''heya Mitsu''

ok time skip for Kikuri and Myuki
xD where Myuki has been taught how to swim))

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Well~ what do you wanna do?" She asked with a smile.
''i dunno...chill i guess''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha..''
*Yuki then felt a kick*

''heya Mitsu''

[/QUOTE]
"Dangit" shira grumbled

Mitsu just looked up a little at new then back into her knees

(Ok)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "sheesh I guess I can touch your stomach any more" she said with a giggle before pouting" and I was hopping I could feel a kick" she said

(Idk either)

[/QUOTE]
Rini tilted her head "well that's a relief, I thought she was going to eat me!" She said before giggling lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Dangit" shira grumbled
Mitsu just looked up a little at new then back into her knees

(Ok)

[/QUOTE]
''haha''

''Hey Mitsu, i need to tell you your actually special to me yknow?''

*Neo said as she smiled. She was serious about it*

''can you swim on your own?''

Nonalaka said:
Rini tilted her head "well that's a relief, I thought she was going to eat me!" She said before giggling lightly.
James giggled as navi grunted and groaned in a play fully way as she pushed james to the ground making him laugh "yeah. Navi is a nice toger she's just protective" he said through the laughing

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha''

''Hey Mitsu, i need to tell you your actually special to me yknow?''

*Neo said as she smiled. She was serious about it*

''can you swim on your own?''

[/QUOTE]
"Why do you laugh at me" shira said childishly to yuki

"How neo. How am I special to you?" She asked her quietly

"I think I can" she said to kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James giggled as navi grunted and groaned in a play fully way as she pushed james to the ground making him laugh "yeah. Navi is a nice toger she's just protective" he said through the laughing

[/QUOTE]
''sorry~ cant help myself~''

*She said before she pecked Shira's lips*

''yknow...i havent put my finger on it...but something inside me is telling me that something about you is special. i just cant seem to point it out''

''alright''

*Kikuri then let go of Myuki so that she could swim on her own*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha..''
*Yuki then felt a kick*

''heya Mitsu''

[/QUOTE]
"Fair enough~" she chimed as she hopped off the counter, "we'll do that" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sorry~ cant help myself~''
*She said before she pecked Shira's lips*

''yknow...i havent put my finger on it...but something inside me is telling me that something about you is special. i just cant seem to point it out''

''alright''

*Kikuri then let go of Myuki so that she could swim on her own*

[/QUOTE]
Shira grumbled but pecked back then giggled a little

"Is it love? is it affection?" She asked her softly as she looked down a little more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James giggled as navi grunted and groaned in a play fully way as she pushed james to the ground making him laugh "yeah. Navi is a nice toger she's just protective" he said through the laughing

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, I see" she said with a nod "Though i don't think an unarmed 11 year old would be much of a threat" she said with a giggle as she stood up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''or...we can kiss?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara raised a brow before giggling "That sounds pretty good too~"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see" she said with a nod "Though i don't think an unarmed 11 year old would be much of a threat" she said with a giggle as she stood up.
James laughed more "she still thinks people might be a threat at first" he said as he pushed on her head to try to stop navi from her playful nuzzling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki started to swim slowly squirming a little but managing to swim

The man that liars had been leaned up against asleep quickly pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Tyler his other arm going around liara who was still whimpering in her sleep as she slept gripping the mans clothing tightly

[/QUOTE]
Tyler looked at the man. "I am no longer her hero... I am now the one who causes her suffering... And it's all my fault." He said. "Finish me if it makes you... And her happy. That's my final wish, her happiness."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki started to swim slowly squirming a little but managing to swim

The man that liars had been leaned up against asleep quickly pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Tyler his other arm going around liara who was still whimpering in her sleep as she slept gripping the mans clothing tightly

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira grumbled but pecked back then giggled a little
"Is it love? is it affection?" She asked her softly as she looked down a little more

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled before kissing Shira*

''well...their both pretty much the same. except love is a deeper kind of affection..so il say, its both''

*Neo then sat next to Mitsu*

''because...remember i kissed you at the beach?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James laughed more "she still thinks people might be a threat at first" he said as he pushed on her head to try to stop navi from her playful nuzzling

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right" she smiled "Well I'm not a threat, my name is Rini Yelil, nice to meet you"

Nonalaka said:
Amara raised a brow before giggling "That sounds pretty good too~"
''haha alright...but lets do it in our room since, yknow....some kids are runnin around''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed before nodding "o-ok I'll try the rest on" she said quietly as she slightly tired so her back faced Ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona nodded and sat back down, "You're still so embarrassed around me? That's a surprise... I thought you'd be over it by now."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked at the man. "I am no longer her hero... I am now the one who causes her suffering... And it's all my fault." He said. "Finish me if it makes you... And her happy. That's my final wish, her happiness."
"But we both know.... Your death won't bring her happiness" came from a man in the front seat smoking a cigar. He was wearing what looked like a generals out fit with broad shoulders and a moustache. He looked back at Tyler a small frown on his face as he looked over at liara who wash till fast asleep in the solders arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back