• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..yeah....''

''uhh...alright, do you need anything to eat?''

*Kikuri pointed to the bathroom that was connected to their room*

''bathroom is over there''

[/QUOTE]
Shira laughed a little more as she held her hand to yukis stomach happily

"I don't want food" she said quietly to him feeling a little relieved that he seemed that he wasn't gonna come in

"Thanks" myuki said quietly as she slowly walked over to the bath room and slipped in closing the door and locking it before quickly changing then walking back out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed a little more as she held her hand to yukis stomach happily
"I don't want food" she said quietly to him feeling a little relieved that he seemed that he wasn't gonna come in

"Thanks" myuki said quietly as she slowly walked over to the bath room and slipped in closing the door and locking it before quickly changing then walking back out

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki's stomach then grew a little more again*

''uhhh...alright..''

*He said as he was about to take a step but was then tackled by Nanase which made Kajima crash into the door*

''ow! Nanase?! what chu want?!''

''my money you owe me~''

''i said il get it later..!!''

*Kikuri then sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Myuki*

Mayyflower said:
Luke nodded. "Nice, I followed my sisters and my little brother followed us" he says
"Oh, I see" she said with a nod "It feels weird being here" she says as she shook her head lightly "I'm so used to just continuous training and stuff when I'm at home....I almost feel lazy, or lost in what to do" she said as she rested her head in her hand.

Mayyflower said:
Levi shook her head. "No no, you fine, the song can wait" she says smiling
Alastair sighed in relief, "Thank god. I didn't really want to leave." He chuckled a little before putting a hand on her cheek, caressing it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighs*
''yes...im intoner but...''

*She said as her wings grew. they both looked like angel wings but one of them was raven black while the other was angelic white*

*Natsuru kept eating*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued to tidy up "Say, Where do you think our wedding should be?, I mean...That's a pretty important thing right?" She giggled lightly to herself. "And y'know, who will be invited and such"

Roman said:
Kaz looked over at Yoshino and smiled, he then laid down next to her, "Mad? If so, don't be..."
"I'm not mad, I don't know what you're talking about." Yoshino said quietly, a small pout still on her face.

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued to tidy up "Say, Where do you think our wedding should be?, I mean...That's a pretty important thing right?" She giggled lightly to herself. "And y'know, who will be invited and such"
''yeah...well...maybe we can just have it at a church. or...yeah...im not really good at picking places for important events''

*Natsuru said as he chuckled a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki's stomach then grew a little more again*

''uhhh...alright..''

*He said as he was about to take a step but was then tackled by Nanase which made Kajima crash into the door*

''ow! Nanase?! what chu want?!''

''my money you owe me~''

''i said il get it later..!!''

*Kikuri then sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled "I think it's growing" she said happily to her

Mitsu just sat there holding her knees to her face as she sat next to the door not flinching or looking at them

Myuki nervously unlocked the door then walked out trying to hide her self with her arms as best she could

(Any one want to interact with my new character James?)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked around as they walked together Nope,I'm not new here
Nora blinked and looked at him, "You're not? Well that's surprising, I've never seen you before so I thought you were new." She laughed and rubbed the back of her head. "I guess not then." She said as she walked into a pet store, looking at the different kinds of food they had for dogs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "I think it's growing" she said happily to her
Mitsu just sat there holding her knees to her face as she sat next to the door not flinching or looking at them

Myuki nervously unlocked the door then walked out trying to hide her self with her arms as best she could

(Any one want to interact with my new character James?)

[/QUOTE]
''then thats a good thing''

''but i want the money now!''

''fine il get the money..jeez...the money's in my room so lets go there..''

*They both then leave and go to Kajima's room*

*Kikuri giggled slightly*

''theres no need to hide yourself, you'll be exposed when we swim anyway. besides we're both female''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and looked at him, "You're not? Well that's surprising, I've never seen you before so I thought you were new." She laughed and rubbed the back of her head. "I guess not then." She said as she walked into a pet store, looking at the different kinds of food they had for dogs.
Black put his hands into his pockets and started looking around in the store

James stood there in the woods with his face pressed against a tree as he counted inoccently as he was playing hide and seek with navi "15..16...17...18...19...20!!! Ready or not here i come" he said excitedly as he quickly turned around and scanned the immediate area "naviiii where are you!!!!" He called out happily as he looked around before running over to a bush and crouching down so he could look under it before standing back up not having found navi there. Navi stood crouched down in a bush behind James growling just slightly as he watched him preparing to pounce his shoulders moving up and down before he launched from the bush roaring at james and making him yell loudly as navi tackled him then started to lick him and rub his head on james viciously making it seem that james was being attacked if any one else saw

@antone

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...well...maybe we can just have it at a church. or...yeah...im not really good at picking places for important events''
*Natsuru said as he chuckled a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Alright, church sounds fine to me~" she paused and frowned lightly "Though, I might have a bit of a problem..." she said as she finished tidying up "One of my friends that is like to invite, which I'm not sure you'd know her as she tends to be rather quiet is a goddess of dragons.....and I don't think the sisters that live here would be happy with her presence....because of course, they would be invited also.."

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Alright, church sounds fine to me~" she paused and frowned lightly "Though, I might have a bit of a problem..." she said as she finished tidying up "One of my friends that is like to invite, which I'm not sure you'd know her as she tends to be rather quiet is a goddess of dragons.....and I don't think the sisters that live here would be happy with her presence....because of course, they would be invited also.."
''well...the sisters are only okay with it if the goddess of dragons doesnt attack them..its just they dont have a problem with dragons, its just they know their weakness is dragon.''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then thats a good thing''

''but i want the money now!''

''fine il get the money..jeez...the money's in my room so lets go there..''

*They both then leave and go to Kajima's room*

*Kikuri giggled slightly*

''theres no need to hide yourself, you'll be exposed when we swim anyway. besides we're both female''

[/QUOTE]
Shirt nodded happily as she held her hand to yukis stomach smiling even more

"They never really carred" she said quietly as she still sat there her door repairing its self and shutting again

"S-still" she said embarasingly as she nervously moved her hands to her sides

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shirt nodded happily as she held her hand to yukis stomach smiling even more
"They never really carred" she said quietly as she still sat there her door repairing its self and shutting again

"S-still" she said embarasingly as she nervously moved her hands to her sides

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki's stomach grew a tiny bit*

''i think its growing because your hand is over it''

The door wasnt really destroyed. it was still intact. its just like when you run into the door but dont break it only make a loud thud, yea, thats what they did)))

''well...should we go then?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki's stomach grew a tiny bit*
''i think its growing because your hand is over it''

The door wasnt really destroyed. it was still intact. its just like when you run into the door but dont break it only make a loud thud, yea, thats what they did)))

''well...should we go then?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira looked at it curiously before she pulled her hand away wondering what would happen

(Oh)

Mitsu just sat there as the door locked "they never cared" she said quietly to her self

S-sure" she said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...the sisters are only okay with it if the goddess of dragons doesnt attack them..its just they dont have a problem with dragons, its just they know their weakness is dragon.''

[/QUOTE]
Amara shook er head and smiled "Euloria is incredibly passive, she wouldn't hurt a fly unless someone tried to hurt the baby dragons she raises that have been orphaned by their parents one way or another, she treats them as children and wouldn't let anyone say anything or do anything hurtful."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Any one open?)

[/QUOTE]
((Lol me :'D))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked at it curiously before she pulled her hand away wondering what would happen
(Oh)

Mitsu just sat there as the door locked "they never cared" she said quietly to her self

S-sure" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki's stomach then stopped growing*

*Natsumi stopped and knocked on the door*

''Mitsu~ you there? its Natsumi''

*Kikuri then extended her hand out for Myuki for her to take*

Nonalaka said:
Amara shook er head and smiled "Euloria is incredibly passive, she wouldn't hurt a fly unless someone tried to hurt the baby dragons she raises that have been orphaned by their parents one way or another, she treats them as children and wouldn't let anyone say anything or do anything hurtful."
''then i guess theres no problem between the intoners and Euloria''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You should you know like totally interact with my newest. Most inoccent character. Like ya)

[/QUOTE]
((...Totally xD ...okay uhm where is he? I have a few characters free I could send:))

-Kenai

-Rini

-Euloria

-Ilaani

Users who are viewing this thread

Back