• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]which post?)
*Yuki blushed but smiled as she rests her head on Shira's shoulder*

''i love you...so much''

*Kajima walked past as he notices Mitsu*

''ah hey Mitsu, is there something wrong?''

''um...but do i just give u my spares or...?''

[/QUOTE]
(The post I replyed to before this)

"I love you to" she said quietly to yuki as she kissed her head and held her lips there

"Nothing kajima" she said quietly as she walked not having looked up at him

"I-I don't know" she said quietly

(( They were at the mall last, I believe ))

Ramona looked at the outfits before picking them all up, "These are he ones we decided we'll get out. Now we have to go get you some bras and stuff." She said smiling. "Ready?"

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
(( They were at the mall last, I believe ))
Ramona looked at the outfits before picking them all up, "These are he ones we decided we'll get out. Now we have to go get you some bras and stuff." She said smiling. "Ready?"

@Daniel reaver
Lana blushed but nodded quickly embarrassed about it because she had never been shopping for that kind of stuff before. It was usually provided to her and the other female warriors by one of the elders in the clan

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](The post I replyed to before this)
"I love you to" she said quietly to yuki as she kissed her head and held her lips there

"Nothing kajima" she said quietly as she walked not having looked up at him

"I-I don't know" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
*She then blushed and closed her eyes as she smiled at the fact they were gonna have a baby soon*

*Kajima then stopped walking as he then watched Mitsu walk away. He figured he'd comfort her but he thinks itll only make it worst. His face looked worried*

''...huh......''

*Kikuri giggled a little*

''jeez...you cant really decide on stuff huh? alright il give you some of my spares..''

*She said as she went to the closet and searched for a spare bikini for Myuki*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then blushed and closed her eyes as she smiled at the fact they were gonna have a baby soon*

*Kajima then stopped walking as he then watched Mitsu walk away. He figured he'd comfort her but he thinks itll only make it worst. His face looked worried*

''...huh......''

*Kikuri giggled a little*

''jeez...you cant really decide on stuff huh? alright il give you some of my spares..''

*She said as she went to the closet and searched for a spare bikini for Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
Shira just held her lips to yukis head and closed her eyes slowly enjoying the moment with her

Mitsu just kept walking slowly another tear slipping down her cheek before she quickly brought her hands to her face and tried to wipe the tears away

"O-ok" she said embarasingly as she watched kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just held her lips to yukis head and closed her eyes slowly enjoying the moment with her
Mitsu just kept walking slowly another tear slipping down her cheek before she quickly brought her hands to her face and tried to wipe the tears away

"O-ok" she said embarasingly as she watched kikuri

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki just let Shira hold her lips on her forehead. She was enjoying the moment as well*

*Kajima then looked more worried*

*Kikuri then found a spare and brought it to Myuki*

''here''

*It was a bikini but it was red*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed but nodded quickly embarrassed about it because she had never been shopping for that kind of stuff before. It was usually provided to her and the other female warriors by one of the elders in the clan

[/QUOTE]
Ramona walked out of the store, holding the bags. She looked around for a place to buy what they needed next, "There we go!" She said pulling Lana over to a place that specifically sold what they needed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki just let Shira hold her lips on her forehead. She was enjoying the moment as well*

*Kajima then looked more worried*

*Kikuri then found a spare and brought it to Myuki*

''here''

*It was a bikini but it was red*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled as she kissed her head more and hugged her tightly

Mitsu kept walking her pace quickening as she comtinuied to rub her eyes as she got to her room and closed the door quickly

Myuki blushed badly as she stared at the bikini "o-oh" she said noticing how exposed she would be in it

Roman said:
Ramona walked out of the store, holding the bags. She looked around for a place to buy what they needed next, "There we go!" She said pulling Lana over to a place that specifically sold what they needed.
Lana blushed more as they neared the place gripping Ramon's hand a little tighter from embarasmemt because of what they needed to buy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she kissed her head more and hugged her tightly
Mitsu kept walking her pace quickening as she comtinuied to rub her eyes as she got to her room and closed the door quickly

Myuki blushed badly as she stared at the bikini "o-oh" she said noticing how exposed she would be in it

Lana blushed more as they neared the place gripping Ramon's hand a little tighter from embarasmemt because of what they needed to buy

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then hugged Shira as well*

*Apple soon came and watched them and smiled*

*Kajima only scratched his chin before looking at the door of Mitsu's room*

''is it...too exposing? i can find one thats a bit less..''

James stood there in the woods with his face pressed against a tree as he counted inoccently as he was playing hide and seek with navi "15..16...17...18...19...20!!! Ready or not here i come" he said excitedly as he quickly turned around and scanned the immediate area "naviiii where are you!!!!" He called out happily as he looked around before running over to a bush and crouching down so he could look under it

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then hugged Shira as well*
*Apple soon came and watched them and smiled*

*Kajima only scratched his chin before looking at the door of Mitsu's room*

''is it...too exposing? i can find one thats a bit less..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira looked over at Apple before closing her eyes and cuddling with yuki again not minding her

Mitsu slid her back down the door till she sat there on the floor and whimpered a little

"N-no it's fine" she said quietly

Roman said:
Ramona giggled, "I know why you're squeezing my hand, Lana. You were gonna need a news pair soon. They don't stay the same size forever."

(( Yeah sure, I guess ))
Lana lushed more and Ramon's words "I-i know that" she said embarasingly before looking down slightly then back up quickly

Roman said:
Ramona giggled, "I know why you're squeezing my hand, Lana. You were gonna need a news pair soon. They don't stay the same size forever."

(( Yeah sure, I guess ))
Kiri jumped from one building to another carrying a ramen bowl trying to get away from the cops Whew! Now ican eat ramen in peace Kiri said sitting down and eating the ramen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over at Apple before closing her eyes and cuddling with yuki again not minding her
Mitsu slid her back down the door till she sat there on the floor and whimpered a little

Lana lushed more and Ramon's words "I-i know that" she said embarasingly before looking down slightly then back up quickly

[/QUOTE]
Ramona chuckled, "You'll make it through this. I has this problem too, but it doesn't bother me at all. Anyways, what's your favorite color, hon?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over at Apple before closing her eyes and cuddling with yuki again not minding her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki cuddled back with Shira as her stomach became a little larger*

*Kajima sighed and walked over*

''Mitsu? are you really okay? im starting to worry about ya...''

''alright, i guess it settled then''

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "You'll make it through this. I has this problem too, but it doesn't bother me at all. Anyways, what's your favorite color, hon?"
"F-Favorite color?" She said quietly as she thought about it before awnsering "r-red" she said embarasingly

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri jumped from one building to another carrying a ramen bowl trying to get away from the cops Whew! Now ican eat ramen in peace Kiri said sitting down and eating the ramen
Ayame blinked when the cops drove pass, "Huh? Why are the cops there?" She then seen a guy run pass carrying a bowl, "Were they after you?" She asked, walking over to him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki cuddled back with Shira as her stomach became a little larger*

*Kajima sighed and walked over*

''Mitsu? are you really okay? im starting to worry about ya...''

''alright, i guess it settled then''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled feeling yukis stomach grow slightly before she brought a hand to it and smiled happily

"I.....I'm fine" Mitsu said sniffling as she wiped more tears from her eyes

Myuki just nodded slightly as she stared at the bikini

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"F-Favorite color?" She said quietly as she thought about it before awnsering "r-red" she said embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Ramona rubbed her chin as she looked, "Red...." she mumbled to herself before turning back to Lana, "Here, try these." She said handing her a bunch of different red bras.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled feeling yukis stomach grow slightly before she brought a hand to it and smiled happily
"I.....I'm fine" Mitsu said sniffling as she wiped more tears from her eyes

Myuki just nodded slightly as she stared at the bikini

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled and giggled a little*

''i think i can already feel the baby kicking a little..''

''you dont seem fine. cmon, be honest. whats troubling you?''

''arent you gonna put it on?''

Roman said:
Ramona rubbed her chin as she looked, "Red...." she mumbled to herself before turning back to Lana, "Here, try these." She said handing her a bunch of different red bras.
Lana blushed badly before nodding then slowly walking over to a changing room and slipping into it then starting to try one on

Roman said:
Ayame blinked when the cops drove pass, "Huh? Why are the cops there?" She then seen a guy run pass carrying a bowl, "Were they after you?" She asked, walking over to him
Kiri looked up still eating the ramen and said Nope,They were not after me Kiri was telling a lie

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled and giggled a little*
''i think i can already feel the baby kicking a little..''

''you dont seem fine. cmon, be honest. whats troubling you?''

''arent you gonna put it on?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled and nodded "me too" she said to her

"I'm fine you don't need to worry" she said trying to not sound liked hem as crying

Myuki blushed before nodding o-oh... Right" she said before looking for a bathroom

(Any one want to interact with my new character James?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and nodded "me too" she said to her
"I'm fine you don't need to worry" she said trying to not sound liked hem as crying

Myuki blushed before nodding o-oh... Right" she said before looking for a bathroom

(Any one want to interact with my new character James?)

[/QUOTE]
''haha..yeah....''

''uhh...alright, do you need anything to eat?''

*Kikuri pointed to the bathroom that was connected to their room*

''bathroom is over there''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back