• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well Himeragi turns innocent when both her eyes are blue and tough when their both red. if its red and blue, thats just her normal personality''
''d-dont feature me Neo...''

[/QUOTE]
"Are you two close?" She asks and tilts her head.

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki blushed and smiled, before wrapping an arm around her
Annabel smiled more as she slid closer to her "I can't believe I had forgotten your face" she said quietly while giggling before she looked up at her and smiled more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily then nodded as she slid her hand into yukis then smiled as she pulled her out of the room and out to the living room
"No" Mitsu said quietly as she kept walking not looking at the girl as she turned towardA the bath room

Myuki just groaned more as her lower half continued to coil around kikuri

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki followed happily as she smiled*

''are you lying? i really hope you arent...''

'oh well...its no use...even if she does squeeze me, its not enough to kill me...'

*Kikuri though as she just cuddled Myuki's tail*

LunaCrosby said:
"Are you two close?" She asks and tilts her head.
''we're sisters''

''well....from different mothers...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled more as she slid closer to her "I can't believe I had forgotten your face" she said quietly while giggling before she looked up at her and smiled more

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki chuckled. "It's fine" she says looking down and her blushing

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

'oh well...its no use...even if she does squeeze me, its not enough to kill me...'

''we're sisters''

[/QUOTE]
"Well what do you want to do" shira asked her with a giggle

Mitsu didn't awnser she just walked into the bath room and shut the door quickly turning on the shower and getting in after stripping down and putting a robe on. She didn't take the robe on when she had gotten into the tub after turning that on too letting it run till it over flow out as she brought a small razor out and cut a deep cut in her wrist before laying her head back and letting the blood pour out and be washed away by the water having locked the door when she entered the bath room

Myuki kept coiling around her till her whole abdomen was wrapped in her tail

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki chuckled. "It's fine" she says looking down and her blushing
Annabel smiled more before she blushed and stretched up and kissed her cheek before smiling more

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''we're sisters''

[/QUOTE]
"I have an older brother but that's pretty much it" she shrugged.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well what do you want to do" shira asked her with a giggle
Mitsu didn't awnser she just walked into the bath room and shut the door quickly turning on the shower and getting in after stripping down and putting a robe on. She didn't take the robe on when she had gotten into the tub after turning that on too letting it run till it over flow out as she brought a small razor out and cut a deep cut before laying her head back and letting the blood pour out and be washed away by the water having locked the door when she entered the bath room

Annabel smiled more before she blushed and stretched up and kissed her cheek before smiling more

[/QUOTE]
''nothing much..''

''well hello Yuki''

''oh, hi mom''

*Yuni teleported and turned off the water and shook her head looking at Mitsu as her blood came back into Mitsu's arm clean as if she just reversed time*

''thats...not happening...''

*Kikuri then started to pet Myuki's tail as she couldnt cuddle it because its not high enough up her body*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well what do you want to do" shira asked her with a giggle
Mitsu didn't awnser she just walked into the bath room and shut the door quickly turning on the shower and getting in after stripping down and putting a robe on. She didn't take the robe on when she had gotten into the tub after turning that on too letting it run till it over flow out as she brought a small razor out and cut a deep cut in her wrist before laying her head back and letting the blood pour out and be washed away by the water having locked the door when she entered the bath room

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki giggled before pecking her lips.

LunaCrosby said:
"I have an older brother but that's pretty much it" she shrugged.
''ah...hmm, thats cool''

*She said as spiritual knives were spawning in the back ground and attacked William since thats what theyve been doing*

@shortyshot8 (LOL)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothing much..''
''well hello Yuki''

''oh, hi mom''

*Yuni teleported and turned off the water and shook her head looking at Mitsu as her blood came back into Mitsu's arm clean as if she just reversed time*

''thats...not happening...''

*Kikuri then started to pet Myuki's tail as she couldnt cuddle it because its not high enough up her body*

[/QUOTE]
Shira looked over at yukis mother and smiled "hi" she said with a smile as she slowly turned yuki towards her a little to hide yukis stomach as she remembered what happened when she was pregnant

Mitsu just sat there as she was forced to teleport away again before Mitsu cut her self again in the same place the. Layed her head back again as the waters started running again

Myuki nuzzled the pillow a little as her lower body started to tighten around kikuri

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...hmm, thats cool''
*She said as spiritual knives were spawning in the back ground and attacked William since thats what theyve been doing*

@shortyshot8 (LOL)

[/QUOTE]
"Is there a chance I can g.et you to not do that?"she huffs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed before pecking back then getting up "come on" she said as she grabbed her hands and pulled her up

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki nodded and stood up. "Where too?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over at yukis mother and smiled "hi" she said with a smile as she slowly turned yuki towards her a little to hide yukis stomach as she remembered what happened when she was pregnant
Mitsu just sat there as she was forced to teleport away again before Mitsu cut her self again in the same place the. Layed her head back again as the waters started running again

Myuki nuzzled the pillow a little as her lower body started to tighten around kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''shira, no need to hide it, i know Yuki's pregnant''

*She then smiled*

''im not mad or anything, i just know il be a grandmother soon~''

''...*sigh*...suicide is stupid...''

*Kikuri only made her way to Myuki and cuddled her*

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki nodded and stood up. "Where too?" She asks
"We are going to a ball" she said as there clothes changed to dresses then they appeared in front of a castle where elegant music was coming from "shall we sweet heart?" She said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''shira, no need to hide it, i know Yuki's pregnant''
*She then smiled*

''im not mad or anything, i just know il be a grandmother soon~''

''...*sigh*...suicide is stupid...''

*Kikuri only made her way to Myuki and cuddled her*

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not looking to hide it I'm just being cautious considering what you did she. I was pregnant" she said with a smile

Mitsu just sat there and let the water flood the bath room eventually starting to seep through the floor and out the bath room door

Myuki stirred when she felt kikuri start to cuddle her making her tail tighten more

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order glared in her direction. "I won't let a vile demon like you kill anybody. They didn't do anything to you so your judgement is invalid. The only person you can hurt is me... If you so badly want something to kill, kill me." He said.
The demon rolled her eyes. "Trust me, if I was allowed to, I definitely would. But these losers just tried to summon DARKNESS. That's something you don't mess with, not even me. I'm just doing my job as a demon... I'm punishing the gullible." She grinned widely, her teeth razor sharp. "You, out of all the bird boys, should know a thing out two about jobs and roles, no? Then stay out of my way and let me do what I was made to do!" Darkness pulsed off her once more and into the players, each suddenly beginning to scream in agony.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We are going to a ball" she said as there clothes changed to dresses then they appeared in front of a castle where elegant music was coming from "shall we sweet heart?" She said happily

"I'm not looking to hide it I'm just being cautious considering what you did she. I was pregnant" she said with a smile

Mitsu just sat there and let the water flood the bath room eventually starting to seep through the floor and out the bath room door

Myuki stirred when she felt kikuri start to cuddle her making her tail tighten more

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki blushed seeing Annabel in a dress. "We shall" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki blushed seeing Annabel in a dress. "We shall" she says smiling
Annabel giggled as she then turned to the castle more people in dresses and tuxedoes appearing around them as Annabel wrapped her arms around hers then started to walk forward hoping she didn't realize they where in a different dimension

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We are going to a ball" she said as there clothes changed to dresses then they appeared in front of a castle where elegant music was coming from "shall we sweet heart?" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''well...what do you mean?''

*Yuni then used turned off the water so it was over flowing*

''dont waste the water...''

*Kikuri tried to bare the pain*

''ow...fuck...fuck..fuck.....''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...what do you mean?''

*Yuni then used turned off the water so it was over flowing*

''dont waste the water...''

*Kikuri tried to bare the pain*

''ow...fuck...fuck..fuck.....''

[/QUOTE]
Shira frowned a little "does she really not remember threatening to kill Mitsu" she whispered to her self as she watched her

Mitsu sighed as she got ohit of the tub her and the robes emidiately drying "not even my parents noticed when I tryed to kill my self" she said as the door unlocked and she walked out slowly

Myuki cuddled a little closer to kikuri as she squeezed kikuri more almost to the point of breaking bones

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled as she then turned to the castle more people in dresses and tuxedoes appearing around them as Annabel wrapped her arms around hers then started to walk forward hoping she didn't realize they where in a different dimension

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki looked around smiling as they went Inside the castle.

(Night)

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki looked around smiling as they went Inside the castle.
(Night)
(Night)

Annabel smiled as they entered the castle to a great entrance room where the party was taking place and she looked around "so. Hoe do you like oblivion" she asked happily as she looked around at the people

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned a little "does she really not remember threatening to kill Mitsu" she whispered to her self as she watched her
Mitsu sighed as she got ohit of the tub her and the robes emidiately drying "not even my parents noticed when I tryed to kill my self" she said as the door unlocked and she walked out slowly

Myuki cuddled a little closer to kikuri as she squeezed kikuri more almost to the point of breaking bones

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh that...yea, i dunno what the hell was goin on with my mind...''

*She said as she facepalmed*

''at least i noticed...besides you past by the room while they were sleeping...''

*Kikuri then used magic so that her bones wouldnt break but still winced in pain*

''M-Myuki! w-wake up!''

*She said as she cuddled her more since she didnt care if she died. she would just turn into flower petals that were unflamable and reformed Kikuri in a place which didnt kill her. But she hasnt done that yet*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh that...yea, i dunno what the hell was goin on with my mind...''
*She said as she facepalmed*

''at least i noticed...besides you past by the room while they were sleeping...''

*Kikuri then used magic so that her bones wouldnt break but still winced in pain*

''M-Myuki! w-wake up!''

*She said as she cuddled her more since she didnt care if she died. she would just turn into flower petals that were unflamable and reformed Kikuri in a place which didnt kill her. But she hasnt done that yet*

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled a little but still held yuki close to her

"Still" she said quietly as she started for her room her head down a little

Myuki slowly opened her eyes her lower body slowly loosening up a little before she blushed going wide eyed and falling off the bed with an embarasmemt Yelp

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled a little but still held yuki close to her
"Still" she said quietly as she started for her room her head down a little

Myuki slowly opened her eyes her lower body slowly loosening up a little before she blushed going wide eyed and falling off the bed with an embarasmemt Yelp

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki held Shira as well*

''well...you dont have to worry..i guess i was in a bad mood at that time...''

*She said as she sat on the couch and channel surfing*

''yknow, you shouldnt kill yourself...you havent even life a long time, so dont be stupid and end your life which is like, what less than a single year''

*Kikuri sighed in relief as she placed her hand on the side of her pelvis as she looks over at Myuki with a smile*

''g-good morning Myuki...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back