• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black rubbed the back of his head and chuckled Ok i can go shopping
"Cool!" Nora said happily before she began to walk in the same direction she was going. "So are you new here?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura smirks "there's nothing I can think of that would have a number in their forehead" she says.
*Himeragi sighs*

''yes...im intoner but...''

*She said as her wings grew. they both looked like angel wings but one of them was raven black while the other was angelic white*

Nonalaka said:
Amara finished off her food and took the bowl to the sink as she started to clean up.
*Natsuru kept eating*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel looked up from her treat and smiled at the girl "oh hello. How are you?" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
"I'm good, how about you?" She asks smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome." Alastair said. "How long have you been working on this song?"
Levi hummed at the thought. "I started yesterday morning" she says closing her book. "So what brought you here?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm good" Annabel said smiling more at her

[/QUOTE]
"That's good" she says smiling and taking a seat besides her

''shall we get out of bed now baby?''

*Yuki asked Shira with a smile*

*I have no idea what Kikuri and Myuki were doing, okay so they both were sleeping in Kikuri's room i guess*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighs*
''yes...im intoner but...''

*She said as her wings grew. they both looked like angel wings but one of them was raven black while the other was angelic white*

*Natsuru kept eating*

[/QUOTE]
"Nice wings.. I happen to have some of my own except their only jet black" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nice wings.. I happen to have some of my own except their only jet black" she says.
''hmm...''

*Himeragi then blinked as her left eye turned from red to blue*

''i feel like we're only have...a casual conversation....right?''

Mayyflower said:
Levi hummed at the thought. "I started yesterday morning" she says closing her book. "So what brought you here?" She asks

"Yup!" Annabel said happily as she watched her sit down making her smile a little more

Mayyflower said:

Alastair shrugged, "Nothing much really. I got bored sitting at home and decided to come to the school."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...''
*Himeragi then blinked as her left eye turned from red to blue*

''i feel like we're only have...a casual conversation....right?''

[/QUOTE]
"What? Are you wanting to fight?" She tilts her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair shrugged, "Nothing much really. I got bored sitting at home and decided to come to the school."
Levi chuckled. "Well I'm glad you decided to come to the school" she says smiling

LunaCrosby said:
"Hella cold" she says and raises an eyebrow.
Ulqui chuckled, "Well it won't be warm...unless someone pees in it." He said with a disgusted look on his face. "You'll get use to it anyways."

LunaCrosby said:
"What? Are you wanting to fight?" She tilts her head.
''no not really. just dont...ever make a clone of me...''

*She then blushes as she crosses her arms*

''i dunno if your gonna violate the body of the clone that is cloned after me''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yup!" Annabel said happily as she watched her sit down making her smile a little more

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki looked around. "So what brought you here?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If you want to" shira said softly to her as she smiled
Yeah

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki nods as she slowly gets out of bed trying to get used to her slightly round belly*

*Kikuri wakes up and looks at Myuki*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back