• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled, "Well it won't be warm...unless someone pees in it." He said with a disgusted look on his face. "You'll get use to it anyways."
"That's.. a disgusting thing to do" she says and raises both her eyebrows.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki nods as she slowly gets out of bed trying to get used to her slightly round belly*

*Kikuri wakes up and looks at Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled and got up as well then got dressed before walking over to yuki

Myuki layed there fast asleep her long snake body snaked around the room as she slep

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no not really. just dont...ever make a clone of me...''
*She then blushes as she crosses her arms*

''i dunno if your gonna violate the body of the clone that is cloned after me''

[/QUOTE]
"I would never.. I was just trying to prove a point to that Neo girl without going sinister" she sighs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and got up as well then got dressed before walking over to yuki
Myuki layed there fast asleep her long snake body snaked around the room as she slep

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki got dressed as well but sort of struggle to fit her top on*

*Kikuri looked around and giggled softly as she sat up and yawned while stretching*

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded a little "Su-Sure" He said getting undressed and stepping in "I wanna know....Why have you not taken any of my blood?"
Blair smiles then wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his lips longly and pushes a bit.

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled. "Well I'm glad you decided to come to the school" she says smiling
Alastair smiled and nodded, "I'm glad I did too or else I wouldn't have seen you and heard you play."

LunaCrosby said:
"I would never.. I was just trying to prove a point to that Neo girl without going sinister" she sighs.
''well hey, even if you do try to hurt my sis, i will know, and the other intoner sisters will too''

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair smiles then wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his lips longly and pushes a bit.
Tark looked shocked before kissing back a little hesitant seeing as she avoided the question

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Kikuri looked around and giggled softly as she sat up and yawned while stretching*

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled and helped her with her top the. Pecked her lips "sleep well?" She asked happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well hey, even if you do try to hurt my sis, i will know, and the other intoner sisters will too''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh I know... a thing about me is I'd never intend to hurt innocent people unless my other half were to take over which happens when I'm angry" she says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Myuki groaned when kikuri moved making the end of her lower body slid over and rest on kikuris lap

LunaCrosby said:
"That's.. a disgusting thing to do" she says and raises both her eyebrows.
"Kids and adults are weird and gross like that. What can you expect?" Ulqui said with a shrug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and helped her with her top the. Pecked her lips "sleep well?" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki groaned when kikuri moved making the end of her lower body slid over and rest on kikuris lap

[/QUOTE]
''of course''

*Yuki said as she pecked Shira's lips back*

''thanks baby''

*Kikuri noticed this and smiled as she decided to lay back down with Myuki*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I like the peace this place has. It's a great place to read or just relax" Annabel said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki nodded. "Yea it is peaceful out" she says happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh I know... a thing about me is I'd never intend to hurt innocent people unless my other half were to take over which happens when I'm angry" she says.
''split personality? haha Himeragi has one to-''

*She was cut off as Himeragi drop kicked her*

''Not my fault! its these damn eyes!!!''

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled and nodded, "I'm glad I did too or else I wouldn't have seen you and heard you play."
Levi nodded. "Yea, I can't wait to finish it" she says fixing her hair

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''split personality? haha Himeragi has one to-''
*She was cut off as Himeragi drop kicked her*

''Not my fault! its these damn eyes!!!''

[/QUOTE]
"My eyes turn red when I'm angry and blood red when my other HF had taken control" she says "but either way I'm just as scary" she huffs.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''of course''
*Yuki said as she pecked Shira's lips back*

''thanks baby''

*Kikuri noticed this and smiled as she decided to lay back down with Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled more "welcome" she said happily to her before taking her hand and smiling ready?" She asked

Mitsu slowly walked past shiras and yukis room "I'm gonna take a shower" she said her voice hinting at pain as she walked past there room

Myuki groaned more as her lower body slowly slid around kikuri as if she was looking to squeeze the life from her

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki nodded. "Yea it is peaceful out" she says happily
Annabel smiled more then sighed a little before she leaned over and rested her head on miayukis shoulder

LunaCrosby said:
"My eyes turn red when I'm angry and blood red when my other HF had taken control" she says "but either way I'm just as scary" she huffs.
''well Himeragi turns innocent when both her eyes are blue and tough when their both red. if its red and blue, thats just her normal personality''

''d-dont feature me Neo...''

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded. "Yea, I can't wait to finish it" she says fixing her hair
"Am I disturbing you by being here? I realized you were still trying to write before I interrupted you." Alastair said with a sheepish smile.

57a8c384d4204_FNAFBonBonMangle.png.d655c2f73b6e281d4659ba4cb3923399.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• FNAF BonBon Mangle.png
    FNAF BonBon Mangle.png
    400.8 KB · Views: 8
WeirdPrincess said:
"Am I disturbing you by being here? I realized you were still trying to write before I interrupted you." Alastair said with a sheepish smile.
Levi shook her head. "No no, you fine, the song can wait" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah''

*Yuni followed Mitsu as she tapped her shoulder*

''something wrong?''

Note: Yuni is a nasod modeled after Yuki. so they almost look alike

(Dont mind the blue one, she's Korimi a lookalike of Yuki's mother Kurumi)

View attachment 146517

*Kikuri noticed this and decided to poke Myuki*

''you uhhhh awake?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled happily then nodded as she slid her hand into yukis then smiled as she pulled her out of the room and out to the living room

"No" Mitsu said quietly as she kept walking not looking at the girl as she turned towardA the bath room

Myuki just groaned more as her lower half continued to coil around kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more "welcome" she said happily to her before taking her hand and smiling ready?" She asked
Mitsu slowly walked past shiras and yukis room "I'm gonna take a shower" she said her voice hinting at pain as she walked past there room

Myuki groaned more as her lower body slowly slid around kikuri as if she was looking to squeeze the life from her

Annabel smiled more then sighed a little before she leaned over and rested her head on miayukis shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki blushed and smiled, before wrapping an arm around her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back