• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](So is any one open like all of mine are..... Oh and what has Tyler dome has he cheated?)

[/QUOTE]
(I have a few)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at Nora and said The person who revived it gave it to me...He said to keep the book safe and then he just disappeared Black sighed a little
"Well that's strange." Nora said quietly as she looked at him. "Anyways, were you about to go somewhere before I bumped into you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that's strange." Nora said quietly as she looked at him. "Anyways, were you about to go somewhere before I bumped into you?"
Black looked behind him and said No i was just walking around

(I'm gonna reply after awhile)

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui stood up from his seat before picking Lucy up as well. "I'm gonna do what I usually do, that's why." He said happily before throwing her into the ocean and walking towards the shore.
Lucy squirmed in the air before going into the water, going to the surfase "not fair... I couldn't do anything" she whined.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok I have mika, Annabel, Blake, myuki, kitty, jasper, atrio, Daniel)

[/QUOTE]
(Annabel)

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and nodded. "If you say so" she says before she open the notebook and started playing, she sang along to he song nervously
Alastair listened thoughtfully and smiled as she sang. He thought that the sound of her voice was beautiful and her piano playing was great.

Liara sat there in the beach a sad heart broken frown on her face as she let the tears flood down her cheeks a pain in her chest that she didn't want as she looked to the sky and screamed out at the top of her lungs a sad and pained scream before she buried her face into her knees and cried loudly into them to absorbed in her heartbreak to even try to run as the military jeeps rolled down the beach at her from all sides and surrounded her skidding to a halt on the sand and soilders quickly getting out and surrounding liars weapons drawn and pointed at her as she slowly got up and walked over to one of the men and slid past his gun and under it till she ended up i between the man and his rifle gripping his chest plate tightly and crying into it. "make the pain go away." she cried into the man as he slowly lowered his gun then let it dangle from his sling as he slowly slid his arms around liars and looked down at her frowning under his helmet at how much pain she felt before he radioed in. "package acquired.... Coming home." he said slowly into his mic before going silent and listening to the cries of liara.

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair listened thoughtfully and smiled as she sang. He thought that the sound of her voice was beautiful and her piano playing was great.
Levi stopped. "That's all I have so far.." She says looking over at Alastair, smiling.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked behind him and said No i was just walking around
(I'm gonna reply after awhile)
(( Kk ))

"Oh. You wanna come with me then? I have some shopping to do, but it won't be that much." Nora said with a smile as Nigou barked.

Mayyflower said:
(Annabel)
(Ok)

Annabel sighed as she sat there in the yard of the school and ate a s all little treat she had bought from the near by store not paying attention to any one that was around her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara there a sad heart broken frown on her face as she let the tears flood down her cheeks a pain in her chest that she didn't want as she looked to the sky and screamed out at the top of her lungs a sad and pained scream before she buried her face into her knees and cried loudly into them to absorbed in her heartbreak to even try to run as the military jeeps rolled down the beach at her from all sides and surrounded her skidding to a halt on the sand and soilders quickly getting out and surrounding liars weapons drawn and pointed at her as she slowly got up and walked over to one of the men and slid past his gun and under it till she ended up i between the man and his rifle gripping his chest plate tightly and crying into it "make the pain go away" she cried into the man as he slowly lowered his gun then let it dangle from his sling as he slowly slid his arms around liars and looked down at her frowning under his helmet at how much pain she felt before he radioed in "package acquired.... CoMing home" he said slowly into his mic before going silent and listening to the cries of liara
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
((That is one long-ass sentence. :P ))

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy squirmed in the air before going into the water, going to the surfase "not fair... I couldn't do anything" she whined.
Ulqui laughed, "That's the point babe." He said before taking off his shirt and pants befor going into the water after her.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Kk ))
"Oh. You wanna come with me then? I have some shopping to do, but it won't be that much." Nora said with a smile as Nigou barked.
Black rubbed the back of his head and chuckled Ok i can go shopping

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Good thing you aren't a vampire then... Would you like to join me in the tub?"
Tark nodded a little "Su-Sure" He said getting undressed and stepping in "I wanna know....Why have you not taken any of my blood?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi stopped. "That's all I have so far.." She says looking over at Alastair, smiling.
"That's amazing love! What you have so far is beautiful!" Alastair said with a wide grin.

Thana sighed as she slowly walked into the yard of the school and frowned "this sucks I can't drink wine any more" she mumbled to her self as she looked around for any one to talk to before signing and letting her dark sinister aura radiate out of her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok)
Annabel sighed as she sat there in the yard of the school and ate a s all little treat she had bought from the near by store not paying attention to any one that was around her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki saw her and walked up. "Hey" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back