• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled before removing her finger and humming quietly.
Kaz smiled as his inventory menu popped up. When it disappeared, a blanket appeared under them and Kaz took a seat.

Mayyflower said:
Levi was sitting at the piano, her hair is a mess, she was writing in a notebook, every once in a while she would play a note on the piano and write it
Alastair looked over at Levi and chuckled softly before making his way over to her. He set down his coffee on a table before resting his chin on the top of her head, "Watcha doing?" He asked, looking down at the piano.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head as she looked at the book in his hands, "What's that?"
Black looked at her with a smile still holding the book Oh this? This book tells me when a person dies and the information about the person Black said making the book disappear

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked over at Levi and chuckled softly before making his way over to her. He set down his coffee on a table before resting his chin on the top of her head, "Watcha doing?" He asked, looking down at the piano.
Levi looked up. "Writing a song." She says putting her notebook down.

Roman said:
"When will I be back to see you." Han said pecking her lips. "Not being able to see you and the others sucked. Now I'm back and I can see you all I want."
Celia blushed and nuzzled his nose. "Your too cute..." She giggled.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled as his inventory menu popped up. When it disappeared, a blanket appeared under them and Kaz took a seat.
Yoshino somehow slipped and fell on her back when the blanket appeared under them. "Ow...I'm so skilled at falling it's not even funny..." She muttered, still lying on her face as she looked up at the sky.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed and nuzzled his nose. "Your too cute..." She giggled.
Han smiled, "Yeah? You told me that before, but it never gets old." He said softly.

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Yeah? You told me that before, but it never gets old." He said softly.
Celia nodded. "Of course Han-San, because it was all I could think about..." She said softly, her blush slowly increasing.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at her with a smile still holding the book Oh this? This book tells me when a person dies and the information about the person Black said making the book disappear
"Why do you have such a thing?" Nora asked curiously as she watched the book disappear before looking at Black. "I mean...it's interesting to say the least."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino somehow slipped and fell on her back when the blanket appeared under them. "Ow...I'm so skilled at falling it's not even funny..." She muttered, still lying on her face as she looked up at the sky.
Kaz chuckled, and continued to watch the sky without speaking.

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked up. "Writing a song." She says putting her notebook down.
"Am I allowed to hear it?" Alastair asked as he removed his chin from her head and took a seat next to Levi instead.

Celia nodded. "Of course Han-San, because it was all I could think about..." She said softly, her blush slowly increasing.
Han blushed himself, "I love you..." he said quietly, before giving her a kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Am I allowed to hear it?" Alastair asked as he removed his chin from her head and took a seat next to Levi instead.
Levi blushed. "It's not finished.." She says nervously.

Roman said:
Han blushed himself, "I love you..." he said quietly, before giving her a kiss.
Celia kissed him back, her body feeling warm just from his kisses. H-Han... Was all she could think about, even right now.

(Alright alright! xD *is feeling lee stress*)
Jessica sighed as she kicked her feet back and forth in the courtyard. "Where. Is. Akito." She pouted.
Akito appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "right here" he says into her ear

LunaCrosby said:
"If you say so then Ok"
Ulqui chuckled and shook his head before laying back, "So if you've been laying here the whole time, wanna go for a swim?" He asked with a smirk.

Celia kissed him back, her body feeling warm just from his kisses. H-Han... Was all she could think about, even right now.
Han's face was a dark now, as he felt the warmth of Celia's body on his. He then smiled a little under the kiss before deepening it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back