• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, and continued to watch the sky without speaking.
Yoshino began to poke his leg repeatedly, "Did you take what I said literally? Because if so, I was joking."

Violetta teleported herself back to the courtyard of the school, her face flushed over in a fever.

Normally I can just fix this... but I'm so dizzy I can't think straight...

She fell to her knees, struggling to not just completely collapse, when two younger girls ran by.

Kanon, the older black haired one, just raised an eyebrow, not thinking much, but stopping anyways. Yumi, the younger blonde, quickly kneeled next to the goddess, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Kanon... we've got to get some help..."

"Right." Kanon nodded, looking around for anyone that could help.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino began to poke his leg repeatedly, "Did you take what I said literally? Because if so, I was joking."
Kaz still remained quiet, but he did chuckle from time to time.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled and shook his head before laying back, "So if you've been laying here the whole time, wanna go for a swim?" He asked with a smirk.
"Hmm sure. But what's with that smirk that you seem to have?" She asks.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why do you have such a thing?" Nora asked curiously as she watched the book disappear before looking at Black. "I mean...it's interesting to say the least."
Black looked at Nora and said The person who revived it gave it to me...He said to keep the book safe and then he just disappeared Black sighed a little

shortyshot8 said:
Tark studied it from afar wanting to get closer but as he did slowly he fell over though the door
Blair looked over then laughed, "Now why would you listen in?" Blair set the necklace down by the tub and stared at him.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair looked over then laughed, "Now why would you listen in?" Blair set the necklace down by the tub and stared at him.
Tal blushed "You...Saw nothing"

Kitty signed as she sat there curled up against a tree with one of her spell books I'm her hand as she started to read it a small smile on her face as she read the words

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hi guys what did I miss

[/QUOTE]
(You missed the fact that Nora is pregnant with Al's child xD )

Roman said:
Kaz still remained quiet, but he did chuckle from time to time.
Yoshino poked his leg fast as she turned herself to face him. "Speak! I feel like I'm ordering a dog....but I'm not..."

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "It's not finished.." She says nervously.
"Then play me what you do have...unless you don't want to then that's fine." Alastair said with a smile as he kissed her cheek.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Im the only one with compulsion here loverboy... So are you being a pervert now?" Blair smirked
Tark blushed more "N-No!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Well then)

[/QUOTE]
( xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino poked his leg fast as she turned herself to face him. "Speak! I feel like I'm ordering a dog....but I'm not..."
Kaz sighed and shook his head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](So is any one open like all of mine are..... Oh and what has Tyler dome has he cheated?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeeeeep)

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm sure. But what's with that smirk that you seem to have?" She asks.
Ulqui stood up from his seat before picking Lucy up as well. "I'm gonna do what I usually do, that's why." He said happily before throwing her into the ocean and walking towards the shore.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](So..... He did cheat? Or did t?)

[/QUOTE]
(Tyler cheated)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Then why were you peaking?"
Tark blushed badly "Well....I mean...Uhh"

Yumi looked at Violetta, who honestly looked like crap, a worried expression on her face.

"Kanon..."

"Yumi, I know. I just don't see anyone..."

"If only big brother was here..."

An angry look momentarily passed over the older sisters face, but it was soon replaced, like it had never existed.

"Yeah, well, he's not here. Plus Yumi, can't you heal her?"

"I can heal wounds, I dunno about this... plus, even if I could, she needs to rest and we can't help there."

"Right...damnit..."

Kanon looked defeated. Violettas breathing was slightly shallow, and her vision was blurry, and she wanted nothing more than to just go to sleep, but she didn't want to worry the young girls.

Takeshi... she thought, knowing not much would come of wishful thinking.

((@Roman
, also I dunno where to go from here xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then play me what you do have...unless you don't want to then that's fine." Alastair said with a smile as he kissed her cheek.
Levi smiled and nodded. "If you say so" she says before she open the notebook and started playing, she sang along to he song nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back