• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm serious." Kaz said laughing. "But if you don't wanna accept the fact that I'm that cheesy, then I'll let it slide."
"Ssssh....watching the sunset." Yoshino whispered as she put a finger to his lips.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou immediately turned his head when Black tried to pet him.
tumblr_n50ty55zMw1ttb004o2_500.gif

Nora blinked and looked down at him, "He's usually friendly..." She muttered to herself before looking at Blacka fm smiling again. "Yeah he's mine. His name is Nigou."

"You mean you've been at the beach for days?" Ulqui asked with a confused look on his face.
"Yes.. I've done nothing but lay here" she says and glances at him.

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "Yea" he says "so what brought you here?" He asks
"Oh, well my brother wanted to see what school was like, so my sister and I tagged along, we were all homeschooled..." she explains.

Roman said:
Han fell to the ground, laughing happily as Celia snuggled him, "Yeah? Did I miss something?" He asked.
Celia shook her head. "No no no no no! I've been the one who's been missing something!" She said now clearly as excited as she has ever been.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks ag Nigou with an awkward smile and then looks back at Nora and says Well,I guess he doesn't like me
Whats your name?My name is Black
Nora chuckled, "He can be weird at times. Nigou might warm up to you. I'm Nora by the way." She said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes.. I've done nothing but lay here" she says and glances at him.
"What? Why?" Ulqui asked, even more confused then before.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, well my brother wanted to see what school was like, so my sister and I tagged along, we were all homeschooled..." she explains.
Luke nodded. "Nice, I followed my sisters and my little brother followed us" he says

Mayyflower said:
(Zeh music room)
(( Okie dokie! ))

Alastair wandered into the courtyard of the school, a cup of coffee in his hands. He took a sip and frowned, "This is why I drink tea..." He said quietly before making his way into the music room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled, "He can be weird at times. Nigou might warm up to you. I'm Nora by the way." She said happily.

"Because there's noyhing for me to do" she shrugs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ssssh....watching the sunset." Yoshino whispered as she put a finger to his lips.
Kaz looked at her finger and nodded, not saying a thing as he watched the sunset.

WeirdPrincess said:

Black then made a book appear in his hand and looked through it Nora....Nora...Nora Black said looking through the book then Ah here you are Nora hmmmmmm Black said tapping his chin Woah you're gonna live for a long time and Nigou you too Black said smiling at both of them

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia shook her head. "No no no no no! I've been the one who's been missing something!" She said now clearly as excited as she has ever been.
"I'm here. Don't worry." Han said snuggling her back. "While I was out I only had one thing on my mind." He said laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okie dokie! ))
Alastair wandered into the courtyard of the school, a cup of coffee in his hands. He took a sip and frowned, "This is why I drink tea..." He said quietly before making his way into the music room.
Levi was sitting at the piano, her hair is a mess, she was writing in a notebook, every once in a while she would play a note on the piano and write it

Roman said:
"I'm here. Don't worry." Han said snuggling her back. "While I was out I only had one thing on my mind." He said laughing.
Celia looked up at him. "And what was that?" She asked, her eyes now gleaming with happiness from his return.

...┼The male smirked as Akira stood there, struggling to remain standing after their long battle. It was apparent that Akira was losing, due to the top half of his gi being completely torn off and the multiple cuts and bruises all over his body, along with some cuts being on his face. The male, however, had no cuts or bruises, nor any scratches on him from the battle. His clothes were in perfect condition, showing that he was beating Akira effortlessly. The male shot towards Akira, smashing his fist into Akira's chest and slamming into the side of the plateau, causing a small crater to occur. The male leaped backwards multiple times, soon talking as his grin remained. Akira replied┼...

“ What's wrong, Imperius? Is that all you've got? ”

“ Who.. are you? ”

“ I am Broly. Don't worry, I'm going to burn my name into your brain so you won't forget it! ”

tumblr_m0ljgyaLUR1qj6bpuo1_500.gif

...♅Akira pulled himself from the rock and began walking towards Broly, his yellow aura soon appearing around him. He spoke as he began walking towards Broly♅...

“ Don't count me out yet, Broly. I will stop you here and now. ”

nxih1q0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"Because there's noyhing for me to do" she shrugs.
"You could have called me you know. I would have done something with you." Ulqui said as he looked at her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked up at him. "And what was that?" She asked, her eyes now gleaming with happiness from his return.
"When will I be back to see you." Han said pecking her lips. "Not being able to see you and the others sucked. Now I'm back and I can see you all I want."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair holded up her necklace and stared at it thinking.
Katerina-lapis-lazuli.jpg.jpg
Tark studied it from afar wanting to get closer but as he did slowly he fell over though the door

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then made a book appear in his hand and looked through it Nora....Nora...Nora Black said looking through the book then Ah here you are Nora hmmmmmm Black said tapping his chin Woah you're gonna live for a long time and Nigou you too Black said smiling at both of them
Nora tilted her head as she looked at the book in his hands, "What's that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back