• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slid his tongue into her mouth once more as he ran a hand through her long hair.
Dakota moved her tongue around his as she pushed herself into him a bit more as her mind began to slip away again as she got lost in him.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the sword in his chest "This....Is interesting" He said before looking at Celia "Listen..."
Celia looked at him, a plain expression on her face.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm working on being less cheesy in the near future." He said smiling.
"Well that just sucks." Yoshino said jokingly before laughing. "It's not like your cheesiness is all that bad anyway." She said before looking out towards the sunset.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved her tongue around his as she pushed herself into him a bit more as her mind began to slip away again as she got lost in him.
Roland pressed hard against her lips wanting to be as close as possible as he wrapped his tongue around hers slowly losing himself to the moment he started breathing through his nose.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at back to see who it was that bumped into him "Don't act like a weirdo" Black thought repeatedly as he gave her a hand Oh sorry,Sometimes i don't have eyes
"Um...what?" Nora said as she slowly grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. Nigou growled at him and stood in front of her once Nora dropped his hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that just sucks." Yoshino said jokingly before laughing. "It's not like your cheesiness is all that bad anyway." She said before looking out towards the sunset.
"Well, if that's how you like me, I'll stay cheesy for you." Kaz said smiling, looking over at the sunset himself. "I just don't wanna be so cheesy you can taste it."

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "It's a waste of people's times I guess" he says
"Mhmm, suppose you have a point, it surely was a waste of mine anyways" she said with nod before chuckling "I think I'll spend less time in class..."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I promise"
Celia smiled softly at him. "That's what I like to hear." She said softly before teleporting them both to Han and Celia's room along with Han.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia smiled softly at him. "That's what I like to hear." She said softly before teleporting them both to Han and Celia's room along with Han.
William yawned "That...Was crazy"

LunaCrosby said:
(Shes at the beach.. trying to tan ^~^)
(( Mk! ))

Ulqui stuffed his hands in his pocket and looked around as he walked along the beach. "Those idiots...thinking they can prank me. Who do they think they are?" He muttered as he kicked up a little sand.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um...what?" Nora said as she slowly grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. Nigou growled at him and stood in front of her once Nora dropped his hand.
Black looks at her as he thought Look,What you did,You acted weird say something normal Black thought rubbing the back of his head Uhh sorry i bumped into you,I was just trying not to act weird infront of people

Roman said:
"Well, if that's how you like me, I'll stay cheesy for you." Kaz said smiling, looking over at the sunset himself. "I just don't wanna be so cheesy you can taste it."
Yoshino blinked a few times before she burst out laughing. "I don't think that's possible, so you're completely fine."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked a few times before she burst out laughing. "I don't think that's possible, so you're completely fine."
"It was a joke." Kaz said laughing a little. "But if it was, I doubt that I wouldn't taste like it." He said putting a arm around her for a hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back