• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mel said:
((back xD ))
Mel I give Naomi a hug. "ok coffee is on me you too so what do you want" I turn my head to tal "and please don't just say coffee"
Tal smiled "A latte" He said

Mayyflower said:
The nurse came in. "Amaya Nekkata?" She asks walking in awkwardly
Ayen stopped kissing Amaya "she's right her." he said stepping away from her.

Mel said:
((back xD ))
Mel I give Naomi a hug. "ok coffee is on me you too so what do you want" I turn my head to tal "and please don't just say coffee"
Naomi gave her a hug back. You don't have to do that I have money she says nervously @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William put his hands on his knees "M-Man...Of...All the ways....To die....This is it?"
Han's sword stabbed right through William. He then looked up at him and coughed before speaking, "You won't be dying... " he said as his sword began to glow.

@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stopped kissing Amaya "she's right her." he said stepping away from her.
Amaya rolled her eyes and turned her head to look at the nurse. "What do you want?" She asks

The nurse sighed. "The doctor wanted me to inform you that you will be staying here for two days..." She says looking at her check board

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel smirked. "Sounds like a lot of fun... I'm bored so I might just watch a movie, wanna come with?" He asked as he did a bit of a wheelie.
Jay gives him a weird look. "Sure I guess, I could use a day off I suppose." He says with a small laugh.

Lumina said:
((I'll be on in a little while, I'm at a movie and my phone is almost dead D:))
(( Don't worry, I usually stick around for a while ))

Roman said:
Han's sword stabbed right through William. He then looked up at him and coughed before speaking, "You won't be dying... " he said as his sword began to glow.

@TheRebelliousDragon
William's eyes widened "Th-That's not helping"

Mayyflower said:
Naomi sighed. A Carmel latte.. She says softly
Mel said:
@shortyshot8 @Mayyflower
"oh yes I do, so what do you want" I ask Naomi.
Tal chuckled "You people are crazy"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes and turned her head to look at the nurse. "What do you want?" She asks
The nurse sighed. "The doctor wanted me to inform you that you will be staying here for two days..." She says looking at her check board
Ayen sighed "i don't think i any of us can keep her here for two days." he says nicely to the nurse "ask the doctor again, she'll go stir crazy, then drive everyone else crazy." he said calmly to the nurse.

Roman said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia gasped and remembered what she was supposed to be doing. "R-Right!" She said as she put a hand over Han's wounds, healing them almost instantly.

I go up to the counter and order all the coffees and bring them to the table. I give everyone theirs. "o my god I forgot, Naomi this is Tal, Tal this is Naomi"

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives him a weird look. "Sure I guess, I could use a day off I suppose." He says with a small laugh.
Axel turned into the theater and called off his cycle. "This is a lot better than being around that creepo..." He said with a sigh.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Neko, Autumn, Nora, Farah, Alastair, Ulqui, Celia, Yumi, Yurika ))
(Nora)

Black was walking down a street,sighing Why do people think i'm a weirdo Black then rubbed the back of his head still walking

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened "Th-That's not helping"

Tal chuckled "You people are crazy"
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia gasped and remembered what she was supposed to be doing. "R-Right!" She said as she put a hand over Han's wounds, healing them almost instantly.
Han shook his head, "If you looked at it, you would notice you aren't bleeding...." he said coughing a little. "I'm making us split a soul, so you would stick around with me... We're pretty much soul brothers now. Get some rest..." he then looked at Celia and smiled weakly, "I don't have much time. I'll be out or about 35 hours, so I just wanted you to know I love you and see you when I wake up." Han said before falling into a deep sleep.

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "If you looked at it, you would notice you aren't bleeding...." he said coughing a little. "I'm making us split a soul, so you would stick around with me... We're pretty much soul brothers now. Get some rest..." he then looked at Celia and smiled weakly, "I don't have much time. I'll be out or about 35 hours, so I just wanted you to know I love you and see you when I wake up." Han said before falling into a deep sleep.
William gulped "I never agreed to this!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland let out a moan as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss even more and ran his hands up her back one of them stopping at the knot keeping the bikini top on.
Noticing this Dakota's blush grew darker as she continued to kiss letting out a quiet moan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back