• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tark yawned "Man.....She did a number on me"

Tal nodded snapping his fingers dressing them both
A couple hours later Blair wakes up and groans then sits up and holds the blanket up to her neck and smiles.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and held her hand as they walked. He then looked over at her, "How was dinner for you?"
"Hm?" Yoshino stopped and looked at him. "Oh it was good! I liked it a lot." She said happily.

Mayyflower said:
"Nice to meet you" he says taking a sip of his coffee
"Are you from the school that's down the street?" She asked him as she tilted her head a bit.

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods in both understanding and agreeance, taking a few small steps away from Black. "Well uh, me and my friend here have some stuff to get done so we will see you around." He says to Black. @TheBigBladeWolf
Black looked at both of them and said No wait! I'm not weird,ok? Black then kills a man walking by and revives him again as a ghost What the?! Black then makes the man disappear See?! Isn't that amazing?

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he placed Len next to Rin "well, it could be worst, but if they send a male nurse to check on you, they have another thing coming." he said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.
Amaya smirked. "That wouldn't be so bad" she says jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm?" Yoshino stopped and looked at him. "Oh it was good! I liked it a lot." She said happily.
Kaz chuckled, "Yep. Oh look, we're here. Right on time too, the sun seems to be setting."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "That wouldn't be so bad" she says jokingly
Ayen sighed "for you, maybe not, but for the guy going through the window for getting close to my woman, not so much." he said calmly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia just wept for her lost love.
William frowned "I swear you are an idiot sometimes" He kneeled down to Han and placed his hands on his chest "I need your help"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at both of them and said No wait! I'm not weird,ok? Black then kills a man walking by and revives him again as a ghost What the?! Black then makes the man disappear See?! Isn't that amazing?
Jay takes a big step away. "Yeah... That's amazing and all but we really do have to get going. Uh... Enjoy your book." He says as he looks panicked at Axel. @TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Roland felt her body against his as he kissed her and felt his own bodies temperature increasing.
Dakota continued to kiss him back softly as her arms had moved up to around his neck.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Yep. Oh look, we're here. Right on time too, the sun seems to be setting."
Yoshino blinked and looked ahead, "Oh yeah. I guess we are." She laughed a little before she pulled him towards the shore.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "for you, maybe not, but for the guy going through the window for getting close to my woman, not so much." he said calmly.
Amaya chuckled and kissed him. "It's okay, I won't let him touch me my love" she says

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes a big step away. "Yeah... That's amazing and all but we really do have to get going. Uh... Enjoy your book." He says as he looks panicked at Axel. @TheRebelliousDragon
Axel summons his speed cycle and drives away along with Jay. "Whew! That was close!" He said.

@TheBigBladeWolf

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(( that's not murder at all xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I swear you are an idiot sometimes" He kneeled down to Han and placed his hands on his chest "I need your help"
Celia wiped away her tears a bit. "I-I don't think I can treat a wound this severe..." She said softly with a frown, looking away. "I don't appreciate being called a idiot..."

Mayyflower said:
Luke nodded. "yea" he says "what about you" he asks
Yuna nodded "I just joined" she said before sipping some of her coffee

Celia wiped away her tears a bit. "I-I don't think I can treat a wound this severe..." She said softly with a frown, looking away. "I don't appreciate being called a idiot..."
William sighed before grabbing her hand as he began to give her his Magic "D-Dammit...."

BlueHawk said:
Axel summons his speed cycle and drives away along with Jay. "Whew! That was close!" He said.
@TheBigBladeWolf
Black looks at them both and sighs Looks like i am a big weirdo Black then walks away from them both

@Anyone

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to kiss him back softly as her arms had moved up to around his neck.
Roland pressed his lips against hers, the want want and desire evident as he continued kissing her over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back