• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota frowned a bit before moving closer and hugging him tightly "Roy, you won't loose me, I promise, I never want to leave your side no matter what"
Roland wrapped his arms around her "thank you...." he said quietly as he slowly placed his lips upon hers.

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and sat in front of her. "I'm Luke shun by the way" he says
"I'm Yuna Yelil, nice to meet you" she said with a polite smile.

Mayyflower said:
"How long" she says as she looks at Rin
Ayen smiled "my guess, if you don't have any problems, in the morning." he said smiling down at Len.

Akaba's eyes widened as William's hand when through his chest. He slumped against the ground, dead.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well okay then." Yoshino said with a smile as they walked towards the beach. She hummed as they went before she began to softly sing it.
[media]

[/media]
Kaz smiled and held her hand as they walked. He then looked over at her, "How was dinner for you?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Akaba's eyes widened as William's hand when through his chest. He slumped against the ground, dead.
@shortyshot8
William looked at him "Liar" He said before going to Han

@Roman

SoulofTobi said:
Roland wrapped his arms around her "thank you...." he said quietly as he slowly placed his lips upon hers.
Dakota smiled when he did this before moving closer to him, completely closing whatever small gap that was between them.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "my guess, if you don't have any problems, in the morning." he said smiling down at Len.
Amaya grunted and layed Rin in the crib. "I hate hospitals.. Nurses always coming in to your personal space" she mumbles

Axel started mouthing words to Jay. We should get out of here... He was trying to say.
@BlueHawk
Jay nods in both understanding and agreeance, taking a few small steps away from Black. "Well uh, me and my friend here have some stuff to get done so we will see you around." He says to Black. @TheBigBladeWolf

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled when he did this before moving closer to him, completely closing whatever small gap that was between them.
Roland felt her body against his as he kissed her and felt his own bodies temperature increasing.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grunted and layed Rin in the crib. "I hate hospitals.. Nurses always coming in to your personal space" she mumbles
Ayen sighed as he placed Len next to Rin "well, it could be worst, but if they send a male nurse to check on you, they have another thing coming." he said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Roman said:
Han looked up at William, losing a large amount of blood. He coughed and spit up a mouthful of the stuff before saying one name, "Celia." He said before passing out.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia teleported next to him, her eyes wide with panick as she kneeled down, propping him up slightly. "Han! Han-San! Answer me!!!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded and lifted him up and warped to Celia
@TheRebelliousDragon
(Dang it... xD )

Celia teleported next to him, her eyes wide with panick as she kneeled down, propping him up slightly. "Han! Han-San! Answer me!!!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.
@shortyshot8

(Dang it... xD )
William looked at her as his eyes slowly stopped glowing

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods in both understanding and agreeance, taking a few small steps away from Black. "Well uh, me and my friend here have some stuff to get done so we will see you around." He says to Black. @TheBigBladeWolf
Axel nodded. "Uh... Yeah..." He said, stepping back along with Jay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back