• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and looked ahead, "Oh yeah. I guess we are." She laughed a little before she pulled him towards the shore.
Kaz laughed happily as she pulled him along. "Whenever you decide to stop running, then I'll tell you what I said."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and kissed him. "It's okay, I won't let him touch me my love" she says
Ayen smiled "i don't think i said anything 'bout touching." he said jokingly as he kisses her back.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel summons his speed cycle and drives away along with Jay. "Whew! That was close!" He said.
@TheBigBladeWolf
Jay looks back at Black as he goes. "I don't exactly want my name in whatever the hell that book was." He says with a small laugh. "Creepy." Jay shivers.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before grabbing her hand as he began to give her his Magic "D-Dammit...."
Celia blinked. "W-What the hell!? You can't do this! You could die!" She panicked as his magic flowed into her body.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks back at Black as he goes. "I don't exactly want my name in whatever the hell that book was." He says with a small laugh. "Creepy." Jay shivers.
Axel nodded. "I agree... And I'm not the type to be easily creeped out, but that was all sorts of creepy." He said as he weaves around a turn. "So where do you feel like going?"

Celia blinked. "W-What the hell!? You can't do this! You could die!" She panicked as his magic flowed into her body.
William's breathing got heavy "I don't....Care...."

Roman said:
Kaz laughed happily as she pulled him along. "Whenever you decide to stop running, then I'll tell you what I said."
"I'm not running!" Yoshino said, dropping his hand and pouting. "That was just really fast walking...." She mumbled, her cheeks puffed out as she looked at the ground.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed his lips against hers, the want want and desire evident as he continued kissing her over and over again.
Dakota blushed a bit as she deepened the kiss herself, her fingers occasionally brushing through his hair.

((back xD ))

Mel I give Naomi a hug. "ok coffee is on me you too so what do you want" I turn my head to tal "and please don't just say coffee"

Axel nodded. "I agree... And I'm not the type to be easily creeped out, but that was all sorts of creepy." He said as he weaves around a turn. "So where do you feel like going?"
Jay nods and looks around. "Well, most of the time when I'm bored I find somebody who looks like they're doing something important and either bother them or help them depending on how I'm feeling." He says with a laugh.

Celia started crying again. "I-I don't want you to die..." She whispered.
William shook his head "I don't care if I die.....It's for your loves life.....And for my friends"

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and looks around. "Well, most of the time when I'm bored I find somebody who looks like they're doing something important and either bother them or help them depending on how I'm feeling." He says with a laugh.
Axel smirked. "Sounds like a lot of fun... I'm bored so I might just watch a movie, wanna come with?" He asked as he did a bit of a wheelie.

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "I don't care if I die.....It's for your loves life.....And for my friends"
Celia looked down. "If this is what you wish... For me and your friends happiness..." She said softly as the transfer completed, Celia now staring at her glowing hands.

Mayyflower said:
Luke nodded. "I joined a few weeks ago" he says
"So is it holiday time right now or is it just noone bothers their behind to attend class, I've been to all my classes so far and I haven't seen barely anyone in any of the classes" she asked as she tapped her coffee cup with her fingertips.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i don't think i said anything 'bout touching." he said jokingly as he kisses her back.
The nurse came in. "Amaya Nekkata?" She asks walking in awkwardly

Celia looked down. "If this is what you wish... For me and your friends happiness..." She said softly as the transfer completed, Celia now staring at her glowing hands.
William put his hands on his knees "M-Man...Of...All the ways....To die....This is it?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed a bit as she deepened the kiss herself, her fingers occasionally brushing through his hair.
Roland let out a moan as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss even more and ran his hands up her back one of them stopping at the knot keeping the bikini top on.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not running!" Yoshino said, dropping his hand and pouting. "That was just really fast walking...." She mumbled, her cheeks puffed out as she looked at the ground.
"...Running then." Kaz said laughing. "That's not what we're here for. I brought you here to tell you about how happy I am with our relationship and how well it's going. I know I know, I'm being a cheeseball, but I don't care. I'm just happy you're my first girlfriend..." he sighed and took a deep breath. "I notice you like it when I speak French, so here is the last thing I'll say tonight in French: Je t'aime et je vous aimerai toujours . Peu importe ce que..." he said before looking in her eyes. "I said: I will love you and I will always love you. No matter what... Cheesy right?" He asked laughing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back