• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i don't think i any of us can keep her here for two days." he says nicely to the nurse "ask the doctor again, she'll go stir crazy, then drive everyone else crazy." he said calmly to the nurse.
Amaya waved her hand as if she was saying 'leave'

The nurse sighed. "I'll see what I can do" she says as she left the room

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "And Mel over there is my love...No doubt you've met"
Naomi nodded. Yea I went with her to get the pregnancy tests. She says looking up at the menu. How old are you? She asks

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "If you looked at it, you would notice you aren't bleeding...." he said coughing a little. "I'm making us split a soul, so you would stick around with me... We're pretty much soul brothers now. Get some rest..." he then looked at Celia and smiled weakly, "I don't have much time. I'll be out or about 35 hours, so I just wanted you to know I love you and see you when I wake up." Han said before falling into a deep sleep.
Celia's eyes welled up with tears again. "Han... I need you now..." She whispered softly before she fought back the tears. "No... I need to stay strong for you..." She said as she looked up at William. "You should probably head back now... I need to take care of Han and make sure he's safe..." She said.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Naomi nodded. Yea I went with her to get the pregnancy tests. She says looking up at the menu. How old are you? She asks
Tal nodded "Seventeen" He said

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia's eyes welled up with tears again. "Han... I need you now..." She whispered softly before she fought back the tears. "No... I need to stay strong for you..." She said as she looked up at William. "You should probably head back now... I need to take care of Han and make sure he's safe..." She said.
@shortyshot8
William sighed "What part of Han saying I needed to stay did you not get?"

Axel turned into the theater and called off his cycle. "This is a lot better than being around that creepo..." He said with a sigh.
Jay nods and smiles, shrugging. "Name of the game. Tons of weird people." He says as he approaches the theatre. "So, who have you met from the school so far?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "Seventeen" He said

William sighed "What part of Han saying I needed to stay did you not get?"
Celia sighed. "Fine..." She said, still not forgetting about William not apologizing to her.

Roman said:
"...Running then." Kaz said laughing. "That's not what we're here for. I brought you here to tell you about how happy I am with our relationship and how well it's going. I know I know, I'm being a cheeseball, but I don't care. I'm just happy you're my first girlfriend..." he sighed and took a deep breath. "I notice you like it when I speak French, so here is the last thing I'll say tonight in French: Je t'aime et je vous aimerai toujours . Peu importe ce que..." he said before looking in her eyes. "I said: I will love you and I will always love you. No matter what... Cheesy right?" He asked laughing a little.
Yoshino's face turned bright red as she looked at him, "I-I mean...yeah it was cheesy....but I liked it." She said quietly before smiling. "I'm happy too, that you're my first boyfriend and that everything is going great. Probably better then I imagined." She laughed lightly.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Nora)
Black was walking down a street,sighing Why do people think i'm a weirdo Black then rubbed the back of his head still walking
Nora had Nigou walking next to her as she walked the streets in the city. "We've got a lot of shopping to do Nigou." She chuckled as she bent down and pet him before standing up. She accidentally bumped into someone and fell on her butt with a yelp. "Ow..." She muttered.

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and smiles, shrugging. "Name of the game. Tons of weird people." He says as he approaches the theatre. "So, who have you met from the school so far?"
"Just some girl named Nymph..." He said as he followed Jay into the theater.

Celia sighed. "Fine..." She said, still not forgetting about William not apologizing to her.
William looked at the sword in his chest "This....Is interesting" He said before looking at Celia "Listen..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino's face turned bright red as she looked at him, "I-I mean...yeah it was cheesy....but I liked it." She said quietly before smiling. "I'm happy too, that you're my first boyfriend and that everything is going great. Probably better then I imagined." She laughed lightly.
Nora had Nigou walking next to her as she walked the streets in the city. "We've got a lot of shopping to do Nigou." She chuckled as she bent down and pet him before standing up. She accidentally bumped into someone and fell on her butt with a yelp. "Ow..." She muttered.
Kaz chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm working on being less cheesy in the near future." He said smiling.

Nonalaka said:
"So is it holiday time right now or is it just noone bothers their behind to attend class, I've been to all my classes so far and I haven't seen barely anyone in any of the classes" she asked as she tapped her coffee cup with her fingertips.
@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Noticing this Dakota's blush grew darker as she continued to kiss letting out a quiet moan.
Roland slid his tongue into her mouth once more as he ran a hand through her long hair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Black looked at back to see who it was that bumped into him "Don't act like a weirdo" Black thought repeatedly as he gave her a hand Oh sorry,Sometimes i don't have eyes

Mayyflower said:
Amaya waved her hand as if she was saying 'leave'
The nurse sighed. "I'll see what I can do" she says as she left the room
Ayen smiled "i think that went well." he said calmly as he turned to face Amaya.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at back to see who it was that bumped into him "Don't act like a weirdo" Black thought repeatedly as he gave her a hand Oh sorry,Sometimes i don't have eyes
(( That was weird xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back