• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at her as he thought Look,What you did,You acted weird say something normal Black thought rubbing the back of his head Uhh sorry i bumped into you,I was just trying not to act weird infront of people
"Oh...well that's okay!" Nora said with a smile. "I have to admit, what you said was kind of weird but everyone's like that at some point. And I think I bumped into you which I'm really sorry for." She chuckled a little as she picked up Nigou and held him in her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Mk! ))
Ulqui stuffed his hands in his pocket and looked around as he walked along the beach. "Those idiots...thinking they can prank me. Who do they think they are?" He muttered as he kicked up a little sand.
Lucy turned towards Ulquis direction "Be careful not to get some sand in your eyes in your little tantrum" she says.

Nonalaka said:
"Mhmm, suppose you have a point, it surely was a waste of mine anyways" she said with nod before chuckling "I think I'll spend less time in class..."
Luke chuckled. "Yea" he says "so what brought you here?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stood up when she wasn't suppose too "Yea" she says
Ayen frowned "I'm not gonna have to pin you to that bed am i?" he asked in more of a challenge.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy turned towards Ulquis direction "Be careful not to get some sand in your eyes in your little tantrum" she says.
Ulqui looked at Lucy and chuckled, "I'm not gonna get any sand in my eyes, maybe other people's." He said before making his way over to her. "Besides, I'm not having a tantrum. Just a little upset, nevermind that though. How have you been?" He asked, taking a seat next to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...well that's okay!" Nora said with a smile. "I have to admit, what you said was kind of weird but everyone's like that at some point. And I think I bumped into you which I'm really sorry for." She chuckled a little as she picked up Nigou and held him in her arms.
Black then saw the dog and looks at him and pets it as he says Is this yours? He seems pretty cute Whats his name?

shortyshot8 said:
Tark blushed and kissed her back softly
Blair let go then smirked and sat up again, "Im using the shower..." Blair smiles seductively then threw the blankets on him and used her vamp speed to go in the bathroom.

Roman said:
"It was a joke." Kaz said laughing a little. "But if it was, I doubt that I wouldn't taste like it." He said putting a arm around her for a hug.
Yoshino giggled and leaned into him, "Yeah yeah whatever." She said, looking at the sunset with a smile on her face.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair let go then smirked and sat up again, "Im using the shower..." Blair smiles seductively then threw the blankets on him and used her vamp speed to go in the bathroom.
Tark chuckled "That's the Blair I know"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia panicked. "E-Eh?! Where did Han go!?" She asked.
@shortyshot8
The toilet had flushed and the bathroom door had opened, "I feel soooo much better." Han said walking into the room.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui looked at Lucy and chuckled, "I'm not gonna get any sand in my eyes, maybe other people's." He said before making his way over to her. "Besides, I'm not having a tantrum. Just a little upset, nevermind that though. How have you been?" He asked, taking a seat next to her.
"I've been Ok. I Havant been anywhere to change that... I've been here day and night." She says.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen frowned "I'm not gonna have to pin you to that bed am i?" he asked in more of a challenge.
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "My legs hurt, plus I need to make a call" she says

Roman said:
The toilet had flushed and the bathroom door had opened, "I feel soooo much better." Han said walking into the room.
@shortyshot8
Celia gave him a wide smiled as she tackled him in a hug. "Han-Sa, Han-San, Han-San!!!!" She said excitedly as she snuggled him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino giggled and leaned into him, "Yeah yeah whatever." She said, looking at the sunset with a smile on her face.
"I'm serious." Kaz said laughing. "But if you don't wanna accept the fact that I'm that cheesy, then I'll let it slide."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then saw the dog and looks at him and pets it as he says Is this yours? He seems pretty cute Whats his name?
Nigou immediately turned his head when Black tried to pet him.

tumblr_n50ty55zMw1ttb004o2_500.gif

Nora blinked and looked down at him, "He's usually friendly..." She muttered to herself before looking at Blacka fm smiling again. "Yeah he's mine. His name is Nigou."

LunaCrosby said:
"I've been Ok. I Havant been anywhere to change that... I've been here day and night." She says.
"You mean you've been at the beach for days?" Ulqui asked with a confused look on his face.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed hard against her lips wanting to be as close as possible as he wrapped his tongue around hers slowly losing himself to the moment he started breathing through his nose.
After a while Dakota pulled away as she looked at him "Roy...I thought about what you said about rushing and all that stuff and we both said I don't know.....and I've decided that I-I don't think that its rushing if, y-yknow...we went further, b-because I know you are the right person for me." She said in a flustered manner.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou immediately turned his head when Black tried to pet him.
tumblr_n50ty55zMw1ttb004o2_500.gif

Nora blinked and looked down at him, "He's usually friendly..." She muttered to herself before looking at Blacka fm smiling again. "Yeah he's mine. His name is Nigou."
Black looks ag Nigou with an awkward smile and then looks back at Nora and says Well,I guess he doesn't like me

Whats your name?My name is Black

shortyshot8 said:
William was STILL sleeping
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia gave him a wide smiled as she tackled him in a hug. "Han-Sa, Han-San, Han-San!!!!" She said excitedly as she snuggled him.
Han fell to the ground, laughing happily as Celia snuggled him, "Yeah? Did I miss something?" He asked.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair left the door opened a peek just so the steam can get on as she turns on the water and starts her shower.
Tark shook off the blanket as he stood up and stretched

Users who are viewing this thread

Back