• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "but, i guess the question is..... are we ready to go further." he said softly with small hints on his face that he was holding back a kiss.
Dakota blinked a few times "....further?" She blushed a bit "I don't know...are we?...I'm perfectly comfortable with you so..." her voice began trailing off.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black appears infront of Axel and Jay pointing both of his fingers at them You two....Yes! You two
@TheRebelliousDragon @BlueHawk
Jay stops on a time, almost bumping into Black. He looks over at Axel. "Uh... Friend of yours?" He asks before looking back at Black. @TheRebelliousDragon

BlueHawk said:
Jay stops on a time, almost bumping into Black. He looks over at Axel. "Uh... Friend of yours?" He asks before looking back at Black. @TheRebelliousDragon
Axel shook his head. "Nope, not a friend of mine..." He said. "I had only 2 friends growing up... I don't want to talk about them."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal shook his head "Nothing"
"no tell me" I said as I use one of my hands to turn his face to face me. I left the other one on my stomach,

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "They better" she huffed
Ayen chuckled "if they're good healers, then they'd know to keep you in that bed." he said teasingly.

BlueHawk said:
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel shook his head. "Nope, not a friend of mine..." He said. "I had only 2 friends growing up... I don't want to talk about them."
Black then pointed at himself with a big smile I'm the mighty human!!!

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked in her eyes "Nothing"
I sigh "alright" my stomach is a little bigger then it was yesterday like maybe by an inch or 2

Mayyflower said:
Luke turned around. "It is bitter isn't it" he chuckled

Amaya nodded. "They better" she huffed
Yuna quickly turned her head and looked at him, she must have been thinking aloud to herself again she thought before she nodded "Yes, I don't understand the redeeming qualities of it" she said looking into the cup before she stirred it with a spoon "People love this stuff though...perhaps my sense of taste isn't mature enough or something" she said with a shrug.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times "....further?" She blushed a bit "I don't know...are we?...I'm perfectly comfortable with you so..." her voice began trailing off.
Roland sighed "and I'm comfortable with you, but.... i don't know.... i don't want to rush things and end up ruining this." he said looking at her with pleading eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and stood up as well, "The beach? Why there?" She asked as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the restaurant.
"So we can watch the sunset and have a nice chat. I've been planning this in my dream and I have multiple things we could do besides the beach but the beach is best and plus I like the water..." Kaz said laughing a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "if they're good healers, then they'd know to keep you in that bed." he said teasingly.
Amaya held Rin in one hand and got up. "My back hurts so bad" she huffed as she stood up. "Let's go" she says smiling

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then pointed at himself with a big smile I'm the mighty human!!!
Jay gives him a weird look and a small laugh. "Uh, do you need help or something?" He asks, looking between him and Axel. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Tal put a hand on her stomach and smiled "It's bigger"
I nod and smile, "yah, hey do you want to know the sex of the baby"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya held Rin in one hand and got up. "My back hurts so bad" she huffed as she stood up. "Let's go" she says smiling
Ayen shook his head as he used his one free hand to sit her back down on the bed "oh no you don't, doctors orders are not to be taken lightly." he said looking into her eyes.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives him a weird look and a small laugh. "Uh, do you need help or something?" He asks, looking between him and Axel. @TheRebelliousDragon
Axel blinked, completely weirded out by the situation. "Uh..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "and I'm comfortable with you, but.... i don't know.... i don't want to rush things and end up ruining this." he said looking at her with pleading eyes.
"Ruin this?" She gave him a questioning look "How so?, I dont think you could ruin this...." she said as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
William began breathing heavily "DIE!!!" He yelled before slamming his fist into his chest
@TheRebelliousDragon just gonna drop this here. I'm trying to get this little thing over fast as possible because I need Han when a certain someone returns :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back