• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"You and I both. How about we go half and half? That way we both paid." Kaz suggested as he finished the last of his meal and drink.
Yoshino shrugged, "Sure. I'm okay with that." She said happily before paying her half of the bill and finishing her food.

shortyshot8 said:
William began walking "You will pay for the innocent people you hurt"

Tal nodded "I love you too my love"
Akaba stumbled onto the ground. "Th-Th-This can't be happening!" He said with a panicked voice.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked at her and smiled "That's right" He said to himself

Tal's eyes slowly opened "Hey there love" He said softly
I am still pretty much asleep, and when I hear him talking to me, I take a pillow and hit him with it. and then say "shhhh" ((I love you xD ))

Mel said:
I am still pretty much asleep, and when I hear him talking to me, I take a pillow and hit him with it. and then say "shhhh" ((I love you xD ))
Tal chuckled a little and looked at her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Akaba stumbled onto the ground. "Th-Th-This can't be happening!" He said with a panicked voice.
William continued walking "I don't care...This is for the others....This is for Han" He said sternly before looking in his eyes as they glowed again

Axel walks alongside him. "Jay... Has a nice ring to it." He said with a slight smile.
Jay shakes his head and laughs. "Well thanks for that. You'll see some interesting characters at this place to say the least." He says with a small sigh. "Most are okay, some aren't."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shrugged, "Sure. I'm okay with that." She said happily before paying her half of the bill and finishing her food.
Kaz paid his half and smiled, "There. We both paid, like a good couple." He said as he stood up and dusted himself off. "Next stop, the beach."

SoulofTobi said:
(be me, it's like 10 pm for Tobi.exe, yep 'morning',annnnd just now remembering time zones.......)
((no I ment fast forward to morning xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
William continued walking "I don't care...This is for the others....This is for Han" He said sternly before looking in his eyes as they glowed again
Akaba looked around frantically, knowing he couldn't run.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled a little and looked at her
I turn my head to face you. my eyes are barely open, I smile then fall back asleep. I was not a morning person

Akaba looked around frantically, knowing he couldn't run.
William began breathing heavily "DIE!!!" He yelled before slamming his fist into his chest

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and laughs. "Well thanks for that. You'll see some interesting characters at this place to say the least." He says with a small sigh. "Most are okay, some aren't."
Axel nodded. "Seems like what you would expect from a school. There's always those ones that just stick out." He said before he laughed. "Sadly I'm not one of them."

(( @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon from this point can you guys tag me so I can keep up? :P ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled cradling Len in his arms "well, i guess one of them had to." rubbing Len's belly with his finger they joy in his eye evident.
Amaya smiled. "I want to go home now" she says tiredly

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled happily
I finally wake up 20 minutes later I turn on my back, im a stomach sleeper. I rest my hands on my stomach.

Roman said:
Kaz paid his half and smiled, "There. We both paid, like a good couple." He said as he stood up and dusted himself off. "Next stop, the beach."
Yoshino blinked and stood up as well, "The beach? Why there?" She asked as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the restaurant.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna was sitting at a seat near the window as she sipped the coffee she had just bought before crinkling up her nose as her bear ears twitched in discontent "So bitter...I thought people say this stuff is nice..." she muttered to herself as she began to put sugar in it.
Luke turned around. "It is bitter isn't it" he chuckled

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "will the doctors let you?" he asked worried.
Amaya nodded. "They better" she huffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back