• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay stops and raises a brow to the man driving beside him. He points to himself. "Uh... Me?" He asks, giving him a strange look.
Axel smirked. "Who do you think I'm talking to?" He asked Jay before he noticed his gun holstered. "I see you operate a gun..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed and nodded as their food soon arrived. Adeline set down the plates in front of Kaz and Yoshino, "Enjoy your meal." She said before bowing and leaving. "She seems to bow a lot..." Yoshino said before looking down at the plate, she picked up a fork and poked the food before hesitantly trying it. "I guess this isn't so bad, just not exactly my taste." She said before eating another one.
Kaz chuckled, "You'll get used to it..." he said as he ate.

shortyshot8 said:
William was already behind him his eyes glowing red "That was a mistake" He said before punching him in the spine
Primal Aiden was unable to detect his movements, so he couldn't copy him. His spine was shattered as his primal hold released. Akaba sighed. "Do I have to do everything myself?" He asked as the same 3 pillars rose again.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled away, but this time he laid himself next to her on the bed, breathing heavily "it's like.... I'm addicted.... to your lips...." he said while looking at her between breaths
Dakota turned her head to look at him as she giggled lightly "I could say the same thing to you~"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel smirked. "Who do you think I'm talking to?" He asked Jay before he noticed his gun holstered. "I see you operate a gun..."
Jay looks down and pulls the gun out of his waistband. "This thing? It's not much. Just a first line of defense." He says with a small laugh. "I'm Jay, you new here?" He asks.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Where's Ayame?)
(Can i join the fight?)
(( My other characters are on hold except for Kaz right now and no, this little fight has to do with only 3 characters and that's, William, Han and Celia ))

Primal Aiden was unable to detect his movements, so he couldn't copy him. His spine was shattered as his primal hold released. Akaba sighed. "Do I have to do everything myself?" He asked as the same 3 pillars rose again.
William wiped blood from his mouth "You killed my friend....."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota turned her head to look at him as she giggled lightly "I could say the same thing to you~"
Roland smiled as he placed his hand on the side of her face and scotched her cheek with his thumb "it's like i just can't get enough of you." he said quietly.

Akaba smirked as the pillars charged again. "And your next..." He said.
William's eyes flashed again as he was infront of Akaba "You will pay" He said before gripping his skull

Axel nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Actually, I have a gun too..." He said, unholstering it before spinning it in his hand and holstering it like a badass again.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131130044337/yugiohenespanol/es/images/f/f5/YuseiGif1.gif
Jay smiles and laughs, sliding his gun back into his waistband. "Well you seem to know how to use yours a bit better than me." He says with a laugh. "I got this gun from a friend." He says, nodding a bit.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "You'll get used to it..." he said as he ate.
"Yeah right..." Yoshino mumbled as she ate more. Adeline came back and set the check down on the edge of the table before smiling at them and leaving. Picking up the check, she eyed it as she continued to eat. "Well...I knew this was going to be a lot...but my gosh!" She glared down it before grabbing her purse and looking through it.

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes flashed again as he was infront of Akaba "You will pay" He said before gripping his skull
Akaba laughed as he kneed him hard in the gut, using has hand to motion to the target for the pillars. "PERISH!" He said as the pillars fired huge beams at William just like they did Han.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he placed his hand on the side of her face and scotched her cheek with his thumb "it's like i just can't get enough of you." he said quietly.
Dakota let out a quiet giggle "Likewise~ but I'm still flattered that you feel that way" she said happily.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and laughs, sliding his gun back into his waistband. "Well you seem to know how to use yours a bit better than me." He says with a laugh. "I got this gun from a friend." He says, nodding a bit.
Axel nodded. "I see... What was his name?" He asked. "I might already know him..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah right..." Yoshino mumbled as she ate more. Adeline came back and set the check down on the edge of the table before smiling at them and leaving. Picking up the check, she eyed it as she continued to eat. "Well...I knew this was going to be a lot...but my gosh!" She glared down it before grabbing her purse and looking through it.
Kaz smiled happily as his inventory menu appeared. He scrolled down until he found money, and pressed a few buttons, soon making money appear. "Is that enough, Yoshino, mon amour?"

Akaba laughed as he kneed him hard in the gut, using has hand to motion to the target for the pillars. "PERISH!" He said as the pillars fired huge beams at William just like they did Han.
William looked away with his eyes closed before he looked back at the beams and they dissipated

Mel said:
"im always gonna be right here" I say and turn my face towards you
Tal looked her in the eyes "Good"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "that they are." he said as he brushed a finger across their foreheads.
Amaya held Len and smiled down at him. "He's adorable" she says moving hair out of her face

shortyshot8 said:
William looked away with his eyes closed before he looked back at the beams and they dissipated
Tal looked her in the eyes "Good"
I smile and bite my lip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back