• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Bien sûr, vous le voudriez . Surtout si elle est vrai . Je ne dis cela parce que vous êtes et serez toujours l'un pour moi." Kaz said happily. "I'll tell you what I said later. Right now, let's enjoy dinner, I guess I'll have the same thing you are."
Adeline came back to the table and smiled, "How is everything?" Yoshino looked up from the menu and smiled at her, "We're good thank you. We're actually ready to order now, if that's okay." "Of course! What can I get you two?" She asked as she pulled out her notepad and pen. "We'll both be having the escargot." She said as she set her menu down. Adeline nodded and quickly wrote it down, "First time here?" She asked with a smile as she picked up both of their menu's and held it under her arm. "How'd you know?" She laughed a little. "Either because you ordered the escargot, you don't know French, escargot is actually your favorite dish, or just the first two." She laughed lightly as she looked at them both. "Well for me it's the first two." "I think I guessed that. I'll be right back with your food!" Adeline bowed before leaving again. Yoshino looked at Kaz and pouted, "Why do I have to know later?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden stared it before his eyes flashed, copying the ability and firing at Getsuga Tensho at him. A explosion ensued, Aiden being unharmed still.
Han frowned, "Fuck.... William? We need to do something quick. My energy isn't at it's best since I used my final form twice back to back." He said as his breathing became a little heavy.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"I'm not that young. I'm 19." She said, a blank expression at first before she looked away and smiled.
tumblr_mwdhuj89Pt1t1kt6go5_500.gif

"That's actually really funny. Anyways thanks for the warning."
Fletcher smiles and laughs. "I try, thanks." He says, dropping his cigar on the ground. "I like the hostility, it'll keep your head above water." He says with a nod. "Need a tour?" He offers, turning to face the school.

WeirdPrincess said:
Adeline came back to the table and smiled, "How is everything?" Yoshino looked up from the menu and smiled at her, "We're good thank you. We're actually ready to order now, if that's okay." "Of course! What can I get you two?" She asked as she pulled out her notepad and pen. "We'll both be having the escargot." She said as she set her menu down. Adeline nodded and quickly wrote it down, "First time here?" She asked with a smile as she picked up both of their menu's and held it under her arm. "How'd you know?" She laughed a little. "Either because you ordered the escargot, you don't know French, escargot is actually your favorite dish, or just the first two." She laughed lightly as she looked at them both. "Well for me it's the first two." "I think I guessed that. I'll be right back with your food!" Adeline bowed before leaving again. Yoshino looked at Kaz and pouted, "Why do I have to know later?"
"Because, right now isn't the right time. I would rather it just be us two." Kaz said smiling softly. "Alright?"

Roman said:
Han frowned, "Fuck.... William? We need to do something quick. My energy isn't at it's best since I used my final form twice back to back." He said as his breathing became a little heavy.

@shortyshot8
Aiden walked towards Roman with a almost scary look on his face. Akaba smirked. "Are you going to take back what you said?" Akaba said. "He gets really angry when he's underestimated..."

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher smiles and laughs. "I try, thanks." He says, dropping his cigar on the ground. "I like the hostility, it'll keep your head above water." He says with a nod. "Need a tour?" He offers, turning to face the school.
"No thanks. This place looks pretty self explanatory to me." Ayame said laughing a little.

Roman said:

@shortyshot8
William cracked his knuckles "Fine..." He muttered "Just calm down Han"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota melted into the kiss as she let her body take over, her mind simply lost in the moment as she continued to kiss him.
Roland's hands explored her body as he pressed the kiss hard then he stopped his hands at her sides as he pulled away just enough to take heavy breaths while gazing into her eyes.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden walked towards Roman with a almost scary look on his face. Akaba smirked. "Are you going to take back what you said?" Akaba said. "He gets really angry when he's underestimated..."
Han dropped to his knees, breathing and taking in as much air as he could, "Why is it taking effect now?" He mumbled. Han looked up at Akaba, "No... I'm only.... In this... Condition... Because of my previous battles...."

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"No thanks. This place looks pretty self explanatory to me." Ayame said laughing a little.
Fletcher shakes his head and laughs nodding. "Confidence. I like it." He says. "Well I'll let you meet some of the local animals, hope you find your friend whoever that is." He says with a small smile.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shakes his head and laughs nodding. "Confidence. I like it." He says. "Well I'll let you meet some of the local animals, hope you find your friend whoever that is." He says with a small smile.
Ayame bowed her head, "Thank you. I'll keep my eye out for those kind of guys you were talking about also." She then waved her hand and smiled, "See you around." Ayame then vanished.

Roman said:
"Because, right now isn't the right time. I would rather it just be us two." Kaz said smiling softly. "Alright?"
"Okay..." Yoshino said quietly as she twiddled her thumbs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay..." Yoshino said quietly as she twiddled her thumbs.
Kaz smiled and put a hand over her thumbs, "Hey, it's alright. It isn't nothing bad, rather romantic...!

SoulofTobi said:
Roland's hands explored her body as he pressed the kiss hard then he stopped his hands at her sides as he pulled away just enough to take heavy breaths while gazing into her eyes.
Dakota looked back into his eyes, also catching her breath.

Roman said:
Han dropped to his knees, breathing and taking in as much air as he could, "Why is it taking effect now?" He mumbled. Han looked up at Akaba, "No... I'm only.... In this... Condition... Because of my previous battles...."
@shortyshot8
Akaba held his hand up, as if ordering Aiden to stop. Aiden stepped back and Akaba stepped forward. "You've ruined my plans once... And I won't let you do it again." He said as 3 pillars rose around him. "BEHOLD! YOUR DEATH!" He said as they all fired massive beams at him.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4102bf397428ff00d4e5b1e23df08f7a/tumblr_nmmjmxqKFS1s2mmf2o5_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back