• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back into his eyes, also catching her breath.
Roland chuckled as he noticed his body heating up, but choose to go back in for another kiss wanting to feel her lips once more.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and put a hand over her thumbs, "Hey, it's alright. It isn't nothing bad, rather romantic...!
"I wasn't thinking it was bad, silly." Yoshino giggled as she looked at him. "I'm just curious is all, I can wait to we leave here to know." She said happily before leaning over the table and kissing his cheek, then sitting back down.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Akaba held his hand up, as if ordering Aiden to stop. Aiden stepped back and Akaba stepped forward. "You've ruined my plans once... And I won't let you do it again." He said as 3 pillars rose around him. "BEHOLD! YOUR DEATH!" He said as they all fired massive beams at him.
http://31.media.tumblr.com/4102bf397428ff00d4e5b1e23df08f7a/tumblr_nmmjmxqKFS1s2mmf2o5_500.gif
Han used the last of what energy he had left to teleport away from the beams. "Even in a weakened state I'm still superior.... " he said weakly.

(( Gotta be a stab
:P ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wasn't thinking it was bad, silly." Yoshino giggled as she looked at him. "I'm just curious is all, I can wait to we leave here to know." She said happily before leaning over the table and kissing his cheek, then sitting back down.
Kaz smiled, "Me neither... " he said happily. "So let's just get dinner over with and then head out." He said softly.

Roman said:
Han used the last of what energy he had left to teleport away from the beams. "Even in a weakened state I'm still superior.... " he said weakly.
(( Gotta be a stab

Kaz smiled, "Me neither... " he said happily. "So let's just get dinner over with and then head out." He said softly.
Akaba pulled a blade out of one of the pillars. Aiden then teleported Akaba in front of Han as Akaba stabbed the blade in his chest. "Goodbye..." He said with a smirk.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he noticed his body heating up, but choose to go back in for another kiss wanting to feel her lips once more.
Dakota tilted her head when he chuckled but didn't question it especially since he had gone in for another kiss which she immediately responded to.

Akaba pulled a blade out of one of the pillars. Aiden then teleported Akaba in front of Han as Akaba stabbed the blade in his chest. "Goodbye..." He said with a smirk.
Han went wide eyed as the blade broke through his armor and pierced his chest. He looked up at Akaba and said, "This isn't... The end..."

361-1.gif

@shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood next to Amaya, his hand still sore from all her squeezing "so, there they are..." he said looking at their children.
Amaya was breathing heavily, "there beautiful" she says smiling at them

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head when he chuckled but didn't question it especially since he had gone in for another kiss which she immediately responded to.
Roland pulled away, but this time he laid himself next to her on the bed, breathing heavily "it's like.... I'm addicted.... to your lips...." he said while looking at her between breaths

Roman said:
(( Gotta be a stab

Yoshino blushed and nodded as their food soon arrived. Adeline set down the plates in front of Kaz and Yoshino, "Enjoy your meal." She said before bowing and leaving. "She seems to bow a lot..." Yoshino said before looking down at the plate, she picked up a fork and poked the food before hesitantly trying it. "I guess this isn't so bad, just not exactly my taste." She said before eating another one.

Jay sighs happily as he kisses Rain goodbye, and steps outside, shutting the door behind him. He slides his gun into his coat pocket and walks towards the school.

Roman said:
Han went wide eyed as the blade broke through his armor and pierced his chest. He looked up at Akaba and said, "This isn't... The end..."
361-1.gif

@shoryshot8

Akaba slashed him into a wall after he was done. "Now that he's taken care of..." He said as he looked over at Primal Nasod Aiden. "Take care of the loose end... " He said as Aiden nodded, walking towards William with fire coming from his claw.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was breathing heavily, "there beautiful" she says smiling at them
Ayen smiled "that they are." he said as he brushed a finger across their foreheads.

Mayyflower said:
( I have Akito, Kyle, Luke, nymph, and Naomi)
(( I think I'll use Yuna uvu, you can send who ever you'd like :D She's at a café))

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs happily as he kisses Rain goodbye, and steps outside, shutting the door behind him. He slides his gun into his coat pocket and walks towards the school.
Axel drives up to the front of the school and notices somebody walking up. "Hey, I would like to know your name please." He said to the man.

Akaba slashed him into a wall after he was done. "Now that he's taken care of..." He said as he looked over at Primal Nasod Aiden. "Take care of the loose end... " He said as Aiden nodded, walking towards William with fire coming from his claw.
@shortyshot8
William's eyes were wide with anger "You...Killed him" He said pure fury coursing his veins before his body emitted a aura...A blood red one

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes were wide with anger "You...Killed him" He said pure fury coursing his veins before his body emitted a aura...A blood red one
Primal lifted his claw at him, fire pulsing from his Nasod arm. He was attempting to finish William in one blow as well.

Axel drives up to the front of the school and notices somebody walking up. "Hey, I would like to know your name please." He said to the man.
Jay stops and raises a brow to the man driving beside him. He points to himself. "Uh... Me?" He asks, giving him a strange look.

Primal lifted his claw at him, fire pulsing from his Nasod arm. He was attempting to finish William in one blow as well.
William was already behind him his eyes glowing red "That was a mistake" He said before punching him in the spine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back