• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Well my last lazy day ended up not being one" she giggled "As we had people move in" she said with a nod "So I'm happy with a lazy day, besides, I get more snuggles on lazy days" she said before laughing.
''hahaha. okay''

Roman said:
Ayame blinked, "I'm Ayame, a new student here. Nice to meet you...?" She said asking for his name as she put a hand out for him to shake.
Fletcher slides the lighter back in his pocket and takes her hand, shaking it firmly. "Fletcher Brimstone." He introduces, using his full name. "Why'd you come here?" He asks.

((Brb I need to eat, my diabetes is being a butt and I'm finding it hard to type with shaky hands))

LunaCrosby said:
"An intoner... yes? Or is that nine misleading" she says and looks at Sam "don't get yourself hurt, can't afford to get super angry" she says warningly.
@Mayyflower
''......smart girl..''

*She said before smiling cutely*

''but im not an intoner, the nine is just misleading~''

*She said cutely*

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher slides the lighter back in his pocket and takes her hand, shaking it firmly. "Fletcher Brimstone." He introduces, using his full name. "Why'd you come here?" He asks.
Ayame smiled as she shook Fletcher's hand, "I was asked to come here by a friend. He said it is pretty fun here, random too." She said. "Also, it's a good way to keep my family off my back... Or trail."

Roman said:
Ayame smiled as she shook Fletcher's hand, "I was asked to come here by a friend. He said it is pretty fun here, random too." She said. "Also, it's a good way to keep my family off my back... Or trail."
Fletcher gives her a strange look, taking the cigar out of his mouth. "I don't mean to intrude, but why would you want to avoid contact with your family?" He asks, flicking the cigar.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher gives her a strange look, taking the cigar out of his mouth. "I don't mean to intrude, but why would you want to avoid contact with your family?" He asks, flicking the cigar.
"I've been running from them. It's been about 3 years since I've even seen that house." Ayame said. "It wasn't because of anything wrong like, abuse or anything. I was just tired of living my kind of life." She said with a shrug.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''......smart girl..''
*She said before smiling cutely*

''but im not an intoner, the nine is just misleading~''

*She said cutely*

[/QUOTE]
Kagura smirks "there's nothing I can think of that would have a number in their forehead" she says.

Roman said:
"I've been running from them. It's been about 3 years since I've even seen that house." Ayame said. "It wasn't because of anything wrong like, abuse or anything. I was just tired of living my kind of life." She said with a shrug.
Fletcher nods and pats his pocket. "Damn, look at me being rude." He comments before taking a cigar out of his pocket. He holds it out to her. "Would you like one?" He offers.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods and pats his pocket. "Damn, look at me being rude." He comments before taking a cigar out of his pocket. He holds it out to her. "Would you like one?" He offers.
"No thanks. I don't smoke." She said softly. Ayame looked around before speaking again, "So, Fletcher does a lot actually happen around this place or is it just the gate area that's quiet?"

Roman said:
Kaz rubbed his chin before speaking again, also in French, "Yoshino Je peux vous enseigner quelque temps . il serait amusant pour nous deux, mon amour." He said smiling. "This time, I said, 'Yoshino I can teach you some time. It would be fun for both of us, my love'."
Yoshino blushed and put her hands on her cheeks, "My love...I like the sound of that." She said quietly and blushed even more. "A-Ah, forget I said that! H-How about the menu?" She said quickly before picking it up and looking over it, keeping her head down as she did. "I think I'll just order escargot..seeing as how I've never had it and it's the only thing I know on here."

Aeron said:
Ivory bit down- or she tried. The hellfire extinguished, not recognizing the player anymore, so it wasn't needed at that moment to punish. Ivory's teeth became regular teeth with fangs, but couldn't pierce his skin. "What-bleh! You taste terrible!" She said backing away in disgust as she wipes her mouth. "What was that for!"
Order glared in her direction. "I won't let a vile demon like you kill anybody. They didn't do anything to you so your judgement is invalid. The only person you can hurt is me... If you so badly want something to kill, kill me." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland danced his tongue around hers enjoying every second of it as he ran his free hand through her hair.
Dakota melted into the kiss as she let her body take over, her mind simply lost in the moment as she continued to kiss him.

Roman said:
"No thanks. I don't smoke." She said softly. Ayame looked around before speaking again, "So, Fletcher does a lot actually happen around this place or is it just the gate area that's quiet?"
Fletcher shakes his head. "Oh there is a lot of shit going on. Lot of people having kids. I try to keep my nose out of it." He says as he slides the cigar he offered her back into his pocket. "So if you're here to get knocked up at a young age by some of the weirdest men you will ever meet, then welcome to paradise." He says jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
William stopped his dash backwards from the blow with his Ice "You bore me"
Roman said:
Han remained on his feet, but was sent sliding back a few feet. "That's cute. How long do you think it'll take for us to beat him, William?"
@shortyshot8
Aiden stared at them, tilting his head as he lifted his Nasod arm, a large fireball bursting forth into the air before a volley of flames and rocks started raining down on them.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha. okay''

[/QUOTE]
Amara finished off her food and took the bowl to the sink as she started to clean up.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden stared at them, tilting his head as he lifted his Nasod arm, a large fireball bursting forth into the air before a volley of flames and rocks started raining down on them.
William sighed "This is stupid" He muttered

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed and put her hands on her cheeks, "My love...I like the sound of that." She said quietly and blushed even more. "A-Ah, forget I said that! H-How about the menu?" She said quickly before picking it up and looking over it, keeping her head down as she did. "I think I'll just order escargot..seeing as how I've never had it and it's the only thing I know on here."
"Bien sûr, vous le voudriez . Surtout si elle est vrai . Je ne dis cela parce que vous êtes et serez toujours l'un pour moi." Kaz said happily. "I'll tell you what I said later. Right now, let's enjoy dinner, I guess I'll have the same thing you are."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "This is stupid" He muttered
Aiden grabbed him with his Nasod arm from behind while he was distracted, his claw sinking into his head as he slammed it against the ground before teleporting back to Akaba.

Aiden grabbed him with his Nasod arm from behind while he was distracted, his claw sinking into his head as he slammed it against the ground before teleporting back to Akaba.
William frowned "That wasn't very nice at all!"

Han shook his head, "Not today bro." He said before disappearing and using Getsuga Tensho.

-Ichigo-Fullbring-Power-bleach-anime-37964059-500-285.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "That wasn't very nice at all!"
Roman said:
Han shook his head, "Not today bro." He said before disappearing and using Getsuga Tensho.
-Ichigo-Fullbring-Power-bleach-anime-37964059-500-285.gif
Aiden stared it before his eyes flashed, copying the ability and firing at Getsuga Tensho at him. A explosion ensued, Aiden being unharmed still.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shakes his head. "Oh there is a lot of shit going on. Lot of people having kids. I try to keep my nose out of it." He says as he slides the cigar he offered her back into his pocket. "So if you're here to get knocked up at a young age by some of the weirdest men you will ever meet, then welcome to paradise." He says jokingly.
"I'm not that young. I'm 19." She said, a blank expression at first before she looked away and smiled.

tumblr_mwdhuj89Pt1t1kt6go5_500.gif

"That's actually really funny. Anyways thanks for the warning."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back