• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''foolish girl...you think he ever changed? he never learned his lesson, just like his brother, Al...''
*She then looked at Kirin*

''ah, here to watch the show? its about to begin.......''

*She said before raising her hand as multiple spirit knives appeared in the sky. They all darted down and phased through Kaguya, Riley and Ethereal not killing them, but harming William*

''Hahahahaha!! Kaguya! Riley! its no use protecting William! your efforts in protecting him were meaningless! Just getting by you two, it was effortless!! I was wasting my time running my mouth when i couldve done this!! hahahaaha!! foolish, Foolish, FOOLISH!!''

*She said as more spirit knives appeared and harmed William only. If Kaguya and Riley would get in the way, they would only phase through them as if they werent there and make their way to William destroying bits and bits of his soul and flesh*

[/QUOTE]
Kagura made her way to Neo calmly "Tell me... If Himeragi... her name yes? Were to do something unforgivable and I were to kill her... how would you feel? Would you allow it or would you do something? But oh dear its foolish to try and stop it from happening isn't it?" She says and rolls her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Very well then, I'll be back with your drinks." She bowed again before turning and leaving. "I don't think I can get over how fancy this is...." Yoshino whispered as she looked around again before gazing at Kaz and smiling. "Sounds like a plan! I'll look at one of them when we get back." She said before the waitress came back and set down their drinks, soon leaving. "I have no idea what to get, I can't even read the menu because it's in French!" Yoshino said as she glared at the menu. "I miss Minako and hearing her call you a butt..."
"I know a little French..." Kaz said before looking up at Yoshino. "She'll make an appearance again. She always does." He said taking a sip of his water. "Besides, she did this to me before, so I know she'll return."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura made her way to Neo calmly "Tell me... If Himeragi... her name yes? Were to do something unforgivable and I were to kill her... how would you feel? Would you allow it or would you do something? But oh dear its foolish to try and stop it from happening isn't it?" She says and rolls her eyes.
shortyshot8 said:
William coughed up a bit of blood "D-Dammit!"
''cmon, and die already...im only wasting more time when i could get started on killing a mafia...hurry up and die!''

*She then looked at Kaguya and giggled evily*

''hahaha, she cant die...its impossible now! she is not weak like William...hahahahaha!!!''

Mayyflower said:
Riley glared at her, her arms clenched, At this point Riley was really really mad
Marcus sighed "This is insane....Talia wears the skin of the people she kills" He said "That girl she was wearing was actually our sister which means.....Our sister is dead"

LunaCrosby said:
(( I doubt Neo would care.... She kind of lives for bloodshed xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Sam appeared and put a hand on kagura. "Is everything alright" she asks glaring at Neo

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''cmon, and die already...im only wasting more time when i could get started on killing a mafia...hurry up and die!''

''hahaha, she cant die...its impossible now! she is not weak like William...hahahahaha!!!''

[/QUOTE]
William's body flashed black and white for a moment before going back to normal "St-Stop" He said

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is insane....Talia wears the skin of the people she kills" He said "That girl she was wearing was actually our sister which means.....Our sister is dead"
Riley had her eyes locked on Talia. " shes nasty, and mean" she says narrowing her eyes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Natsumi is...Generous. I want to see if she still kept being generous even when she...fell''

[/QUOTE]
"Ohhh, I see..." Amara said with a smile and a nod.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Kagura made a fake Himeragi clone and began choking it, looking Neo straight in the eye "how do you feel? Watching someone you care about get murdered right infront of you? If I have to act insane to make you understand I will" she says.

Roman said:
"I know a little French..." Kaz said before looking up at Yoshino. "She'll make an appearance again. She always does." He said taking a sip of his water. "Besides, she did this to me before, so I know she'll return."
"Yeah, I hope so." Yoshino said quietly before looking at Kaz again. "Wait, you know some French? The only thing I can read on here is escargot and I know that's snails."

LunaCrosby said:
"Sam if I do something I normally wouldn't do, don't freak out or question me" she says and sighs.
Sam smirked. "Kagura! I am your bestfriend Ive been around since forever I am used to that stuff" she says

Fletcher takes out a cigar and bangs it against his leg, heading for the front gate as he takes his lighter out of his pocket and sparks it, it sputtering out but no flame lighting. "Damn, outta fluid." He whines.

shortyshot8 said:
Talia frowned as she turned back to her normal adult body "You don't need to know that"
Riley crossed her arms. "You are trying to hurt my uncle, so yes.. yes I do need to know" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked. "Kagura! I am your bestfriend Ive been around since forever I am used to that stuff" she says
"Yes but I might get extremely sinister to have this chick understand " she smirks.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, I hope so." Yoshino said quietly before looking at Kaz again. "Wait, you know some French? The only thing I can read on here is escargot and I know that's snails."
Kaz smiled and put a hand on the table, "Hey comment allez-vous belle?" He asked in French. "I said, 'Hey, how are you beautiful'?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura made a fake Himeragi clone and began choking it, looking Neo straight in the eye "how do you feel? Watching someone you care about get murdered right infront of you? If I have to act insane to make you understand I will" she says.
''hehe...youve got to be fucking kidding me...''

*She said as she kept smiling as she walked over to the clone and stuck her two fingers into the clone's forehead and blasts the clone with chaos*

''you can try...Himeragi's already here...''

*Himeragi then appeared behind Kagura, her gauntlet now on Kagura's shoulder as both her eyes were red*

''your...underestimating me.....i take it like an insult...''

*She then looked at Ethereal*

''i would want to fight you, but then id only cause trouble for someone else...''

@Mayyflower

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed with pleasure as he released one of her hands then ran his hand over her waist and cautiously slipped his tongue into her mouth.
Dakota's blush grew darker as she let out another quiet moan when she felt his tongue in her mouth, she then did the same with hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back