• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...nothing really. i just watched TV i guess. nothing special really''

*Ciara walked in*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji closed the door behind him and whistled as they walked back to their room. He opened the door and closed it when Ciara came in. "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be out in about 30." He said as he walked into the bathroom.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head and smiled "I don't feel uncomfortable" she said before nuzzling her nose against his.
Roland smiled "well, in that case..." he started to say as he kissed her again and grabbing both of her hands.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...nothing really. i just watched TV i guess. nothing special really''

*Ciara walked in*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay" she said with a nod and a small chuckle.

LunaCrosby said:
"I could care less... I'll die trying" she says and continues standing in front of William.
@shortyshot8 @Mayyflower
Riley runs infront of Kagura. "I cant let either of you die, Ill get Toru and Rin if I have to" she says holding her hands out to block william and kagura

LunaCrosby said:
"I could care less... I'll die trying" she says and continues standing in front of William.
@shortyshot8 @Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
(mmm k)
Riley crossed her arms

(Your right)
shortyshot8 said:
(She actually can because of what she is...I think...I dunno xD )
William frowned "Don't talk to her like that"
''oh william~''

*She said before starting to walk circles around him still keeping her distance as she pets Riley's head for a moment before walking*

''what if i do talk to her like that? you cant even acquire Himeragi's love because she loves a sanctum, and her heart will forever belong to the sanctum, Kuroh. and youve cheated on Mitsu many times which i have a grudge about...but to see you...and Kagura? you were about to love my dear sister Himeragi...that makes me motivated to kill you to the fullest. you disgusting trash...''

*Neo said as she still had that sadistic smile ever since she came*

''dont worry...il pay for your deathbed and place dozens of flowers on your grave.......maybe some pictures of the girls you had a crush on and smashed along with Mitsu and Himeragi. ooh maybe il throw in Kagura's picture in there as well, including your family's picture...i might as well set a picture book on your grave...''

*She then stops and looks at Kagura*

''thats very dumb of you...Ka-gu-ra--chan~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh william~''
*She said before starting to walk circles around him still keeping her distance as she pets Riley's head for a moment before walking*

''what if i do talk to her like that? you cant even acquire Himeragi's love because she loves a sanctum, and her heart will forever belong to the sanctum, Kuroh. and youve cheated on Mitsu many times which i have a grudge about...but to see you...and Kagura? you were about to love my dear sister Himeragi...that makes me motivated to kill you to the fullest. you disgusting trash...''

*Neo said as she still had that sadistic smile ever since she came*

''dont worry...il pay for your deathbed and place dozens of flowers on your grave.......maybe some pictures of the girls you had a crush on and smashed along with Mitsu and Himeragi. ooh maybe il throw in Kagura's picture in there as well, including your family's picture...i might as well set a picture book on your grave...''

*She then stops and looks at Kagura*

''thats very dumb of you...Ka-gu-ra--chan~''

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her "You are an idiot" He said "You honestly thinking killing me will change anything?"

Roman said:
Reiji closed the door behind him and whistled as they walked back to their room. He opened the door and closed it when Ciara came in. "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be out in about 30." He said as he walked into the bathroom.
''okay''

*Ciara said before her clothes changed and she slept on the couch in another living room*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, in that case..." he started to say as he kissed her again and grabbing both of her hands.
Dakota smiled at him before their lips met, she kissed back without hesitation this time, smiling into the kiss briefly, enjoying every moment.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal changed into her destruction form and walked infront of kagura, "Kill william, but leave my daughter out of this" she growls @shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby
shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "You are an idiot" He said "You honestly thinking killing me will change anything?"
''change anything? it will satisfy me, your family loses a member and i pay the girls you cheated on a huge favor. and your existance, will be erased from this world. even if you do revive and come back, i will always hunt you down...''

*She then looks at Ethereal*

''of course. but, itll be hard to kill William if dear Kaguya is in the way...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so, i assume Natsumi paid for your dress?''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh?" She looked over at him "Ah, yeah, though I did say that is pay myself..." she chuckled "...How'd you know?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''change anything? it will satisfy me, your family loses a member and i pay the girls you cheated on a huge favor''

''of course. but, itll be hard to kill William if dear Kaguya is in the way...''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned about to speak before Kirin spoke from behind Neo "If they are in the way then kill them all...Kill kill kill kill kill!!!!" She yelled out

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''change anything? it will satisfy me, your family loses a member and i pay the girls you cheated on a huge favor''

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sighed Make the blast go around them her voice echoed through Neos mind

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before their lips met, she kissed back without hesitation this time, smiling into the kiss briefly, enjoying every moment.
Roland sighed in pleasure then tilted and pressed into a deeper kiss, now pinning her hands on the bed just above her head.

LunaCrosby said:
"If protecting someone I care about is the wrong thing to do than I don't wanna do the right thing. People can change and I know that William can if he wants to. " she says and crosses her arms.
@shortyshot8

@Mayyflower
Ethereal rolled her eyes. "Only cause you are blinded by love" she says moving away from Kagura

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned about to speak before Kirin spoke from behind Neo "If they are in the way then kill them all...Kill kill kill kill kill!!!!" She yelled out
Riley appeared behind Kirin and tapped her shoulder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back