• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal rolled her eyes. "Only cause you are blinded by love" she says moving away from Kagura

Riley appeared behind Kirin and tapped her shoulder
Kirin turned around "Yes?"

Mel said:
"me too" I say and lay next to him, putting my head on his chest.
Tal smiled a little more "I love you to Heaven and back"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal rolled her eyes. "Only cause you are blinded by love" she says moving away from Kagura

Riley appeared behind Kirin and tapped her shoulder
"Well mother... you seem to care about me yes?... well if William were to die I might hate you eternally for cheering this women on, encouraging her to do so." She says.

shortyshot8 said:

Riley had her gloves on, she smiled at her before punching her. "You piss me off!" she says not caring she just sad a bad word

shortyshot8 said:

I look up at him, "I love you to... to," I look stumped. "alright you win but I love you a lot"

Mayyflower said:
Riley had her gloves on, she smiled at her before punching her. "You piss me off!" she says not caring she just sad a bad word
Kirin looked shocked as her cheek....Shattered? She quickly covered it "Dammit...." She muttered in more of an adult voice

Mel said:
I look up at him, "I love you to... to," I look stumped. "alright you win but I love you a lot"
Tal chuckled "Boom!" He said happily"

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Yeah, she's been calling me a butt or years now. I never really do anything about because it seems to keep her happy." He said smiling. "Alright, I'll give you the books when we get back." He added. When the waitress asked for beverages, Kaz rubbed his chin before asking for a simple water.
"Very well then, I'll be back with your drinks." She bowed again before turning and leaving. "I don't think I can get over how fancy this is...." Yoshino whispered as she looked around again before gazing at Kaz and smiling. "Sounds like a plan! I'll look at one of them when we get back." She said before the waitress came back and set down their drinks, soon leaving. "I have no idea what to get, I can't even read the menu because it's in French!" Yoshino said as she glared at the menu. "I miss Minako and hearing her call you a butt..."

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned about to speak before Kirin spoke from behind Neo "If they are in the way then kill them all...Kill kill kill kill kill!!!!" She yelled out
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sighed Make the blast go around them her voice echoed through Neos mind
LunaCrosby said:
"If protecting someone I care about is the wrong thing to do than I don't wanna do the right thing. People can change and I know that William can if he wants to. " she says and crosses her arms.
@shortyshot8

@Mayyflower
''foolish girl...you think he ever changed? he never learned his lesson, just like his brother, Al...''

*She then looked at Kirin*

''ah, here to watch the show? its about to begin.......''

*She said before raising her hand as multiple spirit knives appeared in the sky. They all darted down and phased through Kaguya, Riley and Ethereal not killing them, but harming William*

''Hahahahaha!! Kaguya! Riley! its no use protecting William! your efforts in protecting him were meaningless! Just getting by you two, it was effortless!! I was wasting my time running my mouth when i couldve done this!! hahahaaha!! foolish, Foolish, FOOLISH!!''

*She said as more spirit knives appeared and harmed William only. If Kaguya and Riley would get in the way, they would only phase through them as if they werent there and make their way to William destroying bits and bits of his soul and flesh*

LunaCrosby said:
"Well mother... you seem to care about me yes?... well if William were to die I might hate you eternally for cheering this women on, encouraging her to do so." She says.
"Well daughter.. I would care if you hate me, cause my only job is to be your mother" she says. "He says he will change, but yet he never did" she says crossing her arms

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''foolish girl...you think he ever changed? he never learned his lesson, just like his brother, Al...''
*She then looked at Kirin*

''ah, here to watch the show? its about to begin.......''

*She said before raising her hand as multiple spirit knives appeared in the sky. They all darted down and phased through Kaguya, Riley and Ethereal not killing them, but harming William*

''Hahahahaha!! Kaguya! Riley! its no use protecting William! your efforts in protecting him were meaningless! Just getting by you two, it was effortless!! I was wasting my time running my mouth when i couldve done this!! hahahaaha!! foolish, Foolish, FOOLISH!!''

*She said as more spirit knives appeared and harmed William only. If Kaguya and Riley would get in the way, they would only phase through them as if they werent there and make their way to William destroying bits and bits of his soul and flesh*

[/QUOTE]
William coughed up a bit of blood "D-Dammit!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''
*Ciara said before her clothes changed and she slept on the couch in another living room*

[/QUOTE]
After his shower, Reiji went searching for Ciara. When he found her, she was sleep on the couch so he shrugged and laid down next to her. "I did say I was gonna take a nap with her." He said before dozing off.

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin looked shocked as her cheek....Shattered? She quickly covered it "Dammit...." She muttered in more of an adult voice

Riley put her fists up. "What kind of sister are you?!" she asks angirly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed in pleasure then tilted and pressed into a deeper kiss, now pinning her hands on the bed just above her head.
A dark blush spread across Dakota's face in response as she let out a soft moan.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?" She looked over at him "Ah, yeah, though I did say that is pay myself..." she chuckled "...How'd you know?"
''Natsumi is...Generous. I want to see if she still kept being generous even when she...fell''

Mayyflower said:
Riley put her fists up. "What kind of sister are you?!" she asks angirly
Kirin looked her in the eye "I'm not" She said sternly "I'm not his sister at all...I'd just rather see this bastard die"

Roman said:
After his shower, Reiji went searching for Ciara. When he found her, she was sleep on the couch so he shrugged and laid down next to her. "I did say I was gonna take a nap with her." He said before dozing off.
okay. ima just leave them inactive for a while xD )))

shortyshot8 said:

I laugh "don't get used to that"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]okay. ima just leave them inactive for a while xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Same, I was gonna kind of go focus on someone else since I haven't used my other guys like that xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin looked her in the eye "I'm not" She said sternly "I'm not his sister at all...I'd just rather see this bastard die"
Riley shook her head. "Your a big... BITCH" she yelled just before punching her in her stomach.

Mayyflower said:
Riley shook her head. "Your a big... BITCH" she yelled just before punching her in her stomach.
Kirin looked shocked but didn't feel any pain as Marcus put a hand on Riley's shoulder "Calm down...I know who she is"

Roman said:
(( Same, I was gonna kind of go focus on someone else since I haven't used my other guys like that xD ))
yea. currently focusing on Neo. she is interacting with 3 people xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin looked shocked but didn't feel any pain as Marcus put a hand on Riley's shoulder "Calm down...I know who she is"
Riley was about to hit her again but stopped when she heard her dad. "Who is she" she says glaring at Kirin angirly

Nonalaka said:
A dark blush spread across Dakota's face in response as she let out a soft moan.
Roland sighed with pleasure as he released one of her hands then ran his hand over her waist and cautiously slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Riley was about to hit her again but stopped when she heard her dad. "Who is she" she says glaring at Kirin angirly
Marcus smirked "Long time no see....Talia" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back