• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher takes out a cigar and bangs it against his leg, heading for the front gate as he takes his lighter out of his pocket and sparks it, it sputtering out but no flame lighting. "Damn, outta fluid." He whines.
Ayame turned around and blinked, "Outta fluid?" She asked tilting her head a little. She then noticed he was talking about his lighter, "Oh... I wish I could help."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so. any more plans today?''
*Natsuru said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
"Plans?, Nah, not really... what about you?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
"Go for it"

Ethereal had her hand on her katana. "Smart girl"
LunaCrosby said:
Kagura appeared behind Himeragi "do you really think I wasn't prepared? I always have my guard up. I've never depended on anybody for help so this will be useless" she says and smirks, crossing her arms.
''your...also not smart...are you?''

*She said turning to face Kagura. She also had a roman number 9 on Himeragi's forehead*

Nonalaka said:
"Plans?, Nah, not really... what about you?" She asked curiously.
''nah...*sigh*~ well i guess another lazy~~~day.''

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and put a hand on the table, "Hey comment allez-vous belle?" He asked in French. "I said, 'Hey, how are you beautiful'?"
Yoshino blinked in surprise, "Can I just say that's hot. Not hot as in temperature obviously, but hot as in...exotic or lustful....which are both weird words." She laughed a little. "Now I feel like I should learn French...I might just start doing that."

Roman said:
Ayame turned around and blinked, "Outta fluid?" She asked tilting her head a little. She then noticed he was talking about his lighter, "Oh... I wish I could help."
Fletcher nods and reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a similar lighter. "Step one is preparedness." He says, giving her a small smile. "Who are you?" He asks before lighting the cigar.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said turning to face Kagura. She also had a roman number 9 on Himeragi's forehead*

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sighed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"I could care less on whether you think im smart or not" she says and closes her eyes, a small aurora around her "besides if I wasn't smart I wouldn't know what you are.. but I do" she says and opens her eyes, they were blood red.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's blush grew darker as she let out another quiet moan when she felt his tongue in her mouth, she then did the same with hers.
Roland danced his tongue around hers enjoying every second of it as he ran his free hand through her hair.

LunaCrosby said:
"I could care less on whether you think im smart or not" she says and closes her eyes, a small aurora around her "besides if I wasn't smart I wouldn't know what you are.. but I do" she says and opens her eyes, they were blood red.
Sam sighed. "Bestfriends stick together and do crazy as things.." She says before changing into her goddess form. @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sighed
LunaCrosby said:
''then...what...am..i?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Well my last lazy day ended up not being one" she giggled "As we had people move in" she said with a nod "So I'm happy with a lazy day, besides, I get more snuggles on lazy days" she said before laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked in surprise, "Can I just say that's hot. Not hot as in temperature obviously, but hot as in...exotic or lustful....which are both weird words." She laughed a little. "Now I feel like I should learn French...I might just start doing that."
Kaz rubbed his chin before speaking again, also in French, "Yoshino Je peux vous enseigner quelque temps . il serait amusant pour nous deux, mon amour." He said smiling. "This time, I said, 'Yoshino I can teach you some time. It would be fun for both of us, my love'."

LunaCrosby said:
"An intoner... yes? Or is that nine misleading" she says and looks at Sam "don't get yourself hurt, can't afford to get super angry" she says warningly.
@Mayyflower
Sam chuckled. "No need to worry about me, I'll be alright" she says stretching

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher nods and reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a similar lighter. "Step one is preparedness." He says, giving her a small smile. "Who are you?" He asks before lighting the cigar.
Ayame blinked, "I'm Ayame, a new student here. Nice to meet you...?" She said asking for his name as she put a hand out for him to shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back