• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal chuckled. "Even your sister wants you dead" she says shaking her head. "Your brothers are the only one who understands, probably cause they do the same"
''ah, and they do. Stupid brothers, all of them. I dont even care if you tell me to take it back. ur brothers are shit, lower than shit. they are nothing''

@shortyshot8

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''just like she said...Wake The Fuck Up Moron...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal chuckled. "Even your sister wants you dead" she says shaking her head. "Your brothers are the only one who understands, probably cause they do the same"
William felt as if his heart stopped while thinking "This isn't real.....This can't be real" He thought as a part of his hair turned black

Roman said:
"Alright, just like that one. Got it." Reiji said smiling. "Man, I can't believe I get to make a arm for you, that's a great way to start off a frien-" he stopped and immediately went into thought as they walked.
*Ciara only giggled at Reiji*

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" She looked up at him as she stopped eating "Its really good!" She said with a smile.
''ah good''

*Natsuru said as he smiled continuing to eat his ramen*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah, and they do. Stupid brothers, all of them. I dont even care if you tell me to take it back. ur brothers are shit, lower than shit. they are nothing''
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Riley appeared behind her. "Are you talking about my Daddy?" she asks angrily. "Leave my uncle alone!" she yells

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah good''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji then laughed a little, before looking at Ciara and blushing a little. One word then came out his mouth, "Relationship." He said in replacement of frienship.

shortyshot8 said:
William felt as if his heart stopped while thinking "This isn't real.....This can't be real" He thought as a part of his hair turned black
''Will...do me a favor and just die''

Mayyflower said:
Riley appeared behind her. "Are you talking about my Daddy?" she asks angrily. "Leave my uncle alone!" she yells
@shortyshot8
*Neo then looks behind her to see Riley*

''your daddy...? hmmm...i wonder who your daddy might be...oh well so be it, your aunt, Kirin wants your uncle dead. so il gladly grant it''

*She said before taking her umbrella and aiming it at William charging a chaos blast*

Roman said:
Reiji then laughed a little, before looking at Ciara and blushing a little. One word then came out his mouth, "Relationship." He said in replacement of frienship.
*Ciara blushed a little a nodded in agreement*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah good''

[/QUOTE]
"Sooo, what did you do while I was out? Anything interesting?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''your daddy...? hmmm...i wonder who your daddy might be...oh well so be it, your aunt, Kirin wants your uncle dead. so il gladly grant it''

*She said before taking her umbrella and aiming it at William charging a chaos blast*

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "You Monster" He muttered

Mel said:
I look at him weirdly, "uh no you look very good"
Tal blinked "Not really"

shortyshot8 said:
William felt as if his heart stopped while thinking "This isn't real.....This can't
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Riley screamed and reversed the blast at Neo. "I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE" she shouts

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled warmly, before opening the door to the mansion, "Ladies first." He said chuckling.

Nonalaka said:
She quickly shook her head "N-No not at all...I was judging by your answer and thought perhaps you felt uncomfortable..." she said quietly.
Roland shook his head "i asked in case you felt uncomfortable." he said with a small smile.

Mayyflower said:
Riley screamed and reversed the blast at Neo. "I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE" she shouts
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "You Monster" He muttered

Tal blinked "Not really"
*Neo was unaffected by the blast as her smile grew wider before bursting out laughing*

''Hahahahaha! me a monster? thats not the first time ive heard it~ Riley, dear, dont interfere...i dont want to kill you also~ your death is not on my to-do list...now is it?''

*She said before charging chaos*

@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
"I've been on a few jobs, had visited my family, went back to those wizards. They gave me their spellbooks, which I have in my inventory. I want you to have them as a gift from me." Kaz said smiling. "Anyways, I took Minako out for lunch and she called me a butt for being so nice. Then I ended up tree napping. That's what I've done..."
"I think Minako likes to call you a butt a lot." Yoshino said, giggling a little. "The spell books would be nice though, I can keep them on the bookshelf in the living room." A waitress came over to them and bowed, "Good evening. My name is Adeline and I'll be your waitress. Can I start you off with some drinks?" She asked nicely, a smile on her face. "Just a water with lemon for me please." She nodded and wrote down on the notepad in her hands, "For you sir?" Her gaze turned to Kaz.

Nonalaka said:
"Sooo, what did you do while I was out? Anything interesting?" She asked.
''well...nothing really. i just watched TV i guess. nothing special really''

Roman said:
Reiji smiled warmly, before opening the door to the mansion, "Ladies first." He said chuckling.
*Ciara walked in*

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened "Touch her and you are dead"
''that is, if she interferes...haha, its impossible to kill me. now Riley honey, go call your father and inform him of William's future death.......Kagura...do you really honestly think you can stop me? its absolutely futile...''

@LunaCrosby

@Mayyflower <--- (neo has yet to even fire a single chaos blast....besides you cant really change her direction of chaos blasts if you wanted to)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "i asked in case you felt uncomfortable." he said with a small smile.
She shook her head and smiled "I don't feel uncomfortable" she said before nuzzling her nose against his.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I think Minako likes to call you a butt a lot." Yoshino said, giggling a little. "The spell books would be nice though, I can keep them on the bookshelf in the living room." A waitress came over to them and bowed, "Good evening. My name is Adeline and I'll be your waitress. Can I start you off with some drinks?" She asked nicely, a smile on her face. "Just a water with lemon for me please." She nodded and wrote down on the notepad in her hands, "For you sir?" Her gaze turned to Kaz.
Kaz chuckled, "Yeah, she's been calling me a butt or years now. I never really do anything about because it seems to keep her happy." He said smiling. "Alright, I'll give you the books when we get back." He added. When the waitress asked for beverages, Kaz rubbed his chin before asking for a simple water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back