• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled a little "What?"
"hmm...nothing" I say guiltily with a small smirk on my face. my head was still turned the other way

shortyshot8 said:
William glared at her "Shut up! You don't seem to get it's that man's fault she did this stuff!"
Ethereal chuckled. "Your the real reason for her hurting so your the one to talk"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just tell me when its finished...im not good in making arms.......il give you the blue prints cuz i want my arm to be the exact same but only water proof..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled and put a arm around her shoulders, "Well if you say so, though I will need you there for measurements."

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal chuckled. "Your the real reason for her hurting so your the one to talk"
William began to lose control of his ice "You...Are the worst mother alive"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Kinda horrible"

Tal took off his shirt and wiped off the blood before tossing it
"Why do you say that?" she asks moving to the side of him

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled and put a arm around her shoulders, "Well if you say so, though I will need you there for measurements."
''the blue print should show the exact measurements though...Yuki is the kind of Intoner who'd make blueprints and not make the exact measurements..''

shortyshot8 said:
William began to lose control of his ice "You...Are the worst mother alive"
Ethereal chuckled. "Thats what you think, I just hate you, all you do is make girls hurt" she say as her hands glow

Mayyflower said:
"Why do you say that?" she asks moving to the side of him
Marcus sighed "My brother...."

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel smirked "what? I'm still her dad after all... sometimes I gotta let her be" he says.
William nodded "I see...."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i don't know." he said taking a deep breath before leaning in to continue kissing her.
Dakota thought about his answer for a bit, hesitating for a moment before kissing him

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal chuckled. "Thats what you think, I just hate you, all you do is make girls hurt" she say as her hands glow
William clenched his hands before his grip loosened "No...That's not true actually....I may have hurt people before but....They were the idiots to trust me....I was wrong back then....But I'm done with being wrong"

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "William? What happened this time" she asks
Marcus shook his head "Forget it"

shortyshot8 said:
William clenched his hands before his grip loosened "No...That's not true actually....I may have hurt people before but....They were the idiots to trust me....I was wrong back then....But I'm done with being wrong"
you do know that...Neo just attacked you...more like attempted to shoot you in the head with a pistol)))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't doubt it." Yoshino said as her eyes scanned the menu before she looked up and saw Kaz looking at her. She blushed and set the menu down, "I've been to the beach a few times, as well as the amusement, I went to the mall once...it was to crowded and I refuse to go again, and I went to the water park! That's about it, what have you been up to?" She asked, smiling at him.
"I've been on a few jobs, had visited my family, went back to those wizards. They gave me their spellbooks, which I have in my inventory. I want you to have them as a gift from me." Kaz said smiling. "Anyways, I took Minako out for lunch and she called me a butt for being so nice. Then I ended up tree napping. That's what I've done..."

Himeragi Seiker]this is William's time and Kirin's wish))) [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo comes out of the shadows with a pistol and shoots (not clone)William in the head*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

@LunaCrosby
William blinked as he felt something on his head "Eh?" He said pulling off a bullet "What the hell?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you do know that...Neo just attacked you...more like attempted to shoot you in the head with a pistol)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Just posted)

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus shook his head "Forget it"
Ethereal chuckled. "Thats what you said to Mitsu plenty of times" she says

Sam hugged him. "Is he okay?" she asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you do know that...Neo just attacked you...more like attempted to shoot you in the head with a pistol)))

[/QUOTE]
(Which was random)

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal chuckled. "Thats what you said to Mitsu plenty of times" she says
Sam hugged him. "Is he okay?" she asks
William sighed "Shut up....You don't even know Mitsu....And yu have no right to talk...You cheated on your husband"

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked as he felt something on his head "Eh?" He said pulling off a bullet "What the hell?"

( xD Just posted)
''huh...? what a disappointment...yknow, i was gonna make the job easier...since Kirin...thinks your a bad guy and says Himeragi should kill you...but she couldnt possibly do that...thats why, im gonna do it for her...''

*Neo said with her sadistic smile*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''the blue print should show the exact measurements though...Yuki is the kind of Intoner who'd make blueprints and not make the exact measurements..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji smiled, "Really? That's super helpful, I should have that arm done in about 5-8 days at the most. To be more exact, maybe 10-12 if you add testing to building process." He said.

Himeragi Seiker]this is William's time and Kirin's wish))) [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo comes out of the shadows with a pistol and shoots (not clone)William in the head*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

@LunaCrosby
Ethereal started laughing

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''jeez...i feel like taking a nap today....for some reason..''

''well, alright. if you insist...well il help you with that''

*Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled back, happy that she is helping in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back