• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then began cooking the ramen in a pot over the stove*
(sorry, bad practice lol. Oh and Trivia~ Natsuru's name came from the main character of the anime 'Kampfer')

[/QUOTE]
Amara set out the bowls before standing back and watching him cook.

((Its okay :D oh I see uvu Amaras name is a mixture of the French for love and Mara, which means light in....well I can't remember which language...Malay I think...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara continued to kiss Reiji as she smiled into the kiss*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji pulled away from the kiss and chuckled a little, "I don't know why, but kissing you feels normal."

Mel said:
"im not scared of it im scared of hurting you"
Tal sighed "Watch this" He said standing up and grabbing a knife before stabbing himself in the heart "I can't die or be hurt"

Nonalaka said:
Amara set out the bowls before standing back and watching him cook.
((Its okay :D oh I see uvu Amaras name is a mixture of the French for love and Mara, which means light in....well I can't remember which language...Malay I think...))
lol i just said bad practice, i meant Band Practice xD ))]

*Natsuru then finished cooking and poured an equal amount of ramen in the bowls*

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed "Watch this" He said standing up and grabbing a knife before stabbing himself in the heart "I can't die or be hurt"
I turn my head away, the air was filled with the smell of blood

Jennete said:
Assana:*giggles happily* Yaay!!!
Miyuki: Ice cream! Ice cream!
Al smiled "Yeah"

Mayyflower said:
"Why did I have to sleep at Lexi's house?" she asks
Marcus blinked "Well me and your mother just wanted time alone"

LunaCrosby said:
"You told my not to lay a hand on her" he huffs.
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal came back out. "Do it" she demanded before Grace came back out
William glared at him "You are the one who did this!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland moaned as he pulled away breathing heavily "am i rushing this?" he asked softly.
Dakota stared at him for a moment, her eyes fluttering lightly at his question. "I...I don't think so...do you?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah..same..''

[/QUOTE]
"Then again, it must be weird since I was made to be like, Roman. If it isn't weird to you then it isn't weird to me... I'm just saying." Reiji said.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed "You never learn"
I keep my head turned away, that's exactly what every teacher told me. And to get me too actually learn or do something they had to force me to fo it.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah"

Riley nodded. "Okay" she says looking around

Grace crossed her arms. "Who the hell are you people?!" she shouts

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah"

"Calm down.. she's fine isn't she? Don't let her get hurt and you might never see that side again but... I've been demanded to come get her... " he says.

Mel said:
I keep my head turned away, that's exactly what every teacher told me. And to get me too actually learn or do something they had to force me to fo it.
Tal frowned "Jeez...." He muttered "Whatever...Just wasted blood I guess"

LunaCrosby said:
"Calm down.. she's fine isn't she? Don't let her get hurt and you might never see that side again but... I've been demanded to come get her... " he says.
William clung to her "No...I don't trust you"

Roman said:
"Then again, it must be weird since I was made to be like, Roman. If it isn't weird to you then it isn't weird to me... I'm just saying." Reiji said.
''well...i honestly dont see anything weird..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back