• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal frowned "Jeez...." He muttered "Whatever...Just wasted blood I guess"

William clung to her "No...I don't trust you"
I nod, and mumble, "guess so." I ws a very stubborn person

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i honestly dont see anything weird..''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji closed his eyes and relaxed, as he floated there in front of her, "Yeah, I guess you're right..." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol i just said bad practice, i meant Band Practice xD ))]
*Natsuru then finished cooking and poured an equal amount of ramen in the bowls*

[/QUOTE]
"I feel lazy not helping" she said with a pout as she watched him "I'll clean up afterwards" she offered.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him for a moment, her eyes fluttering lightly at his question. "I...I don't think so...do you?"
Roland sighed "i don't know." he said taking a deep breath before leaning in to continue kissing her.

Roman said:
Reiji closed his eyes and relaxed, as he floated there in front of her, "Yeah, I guess you're right..." he said softly.
''jeez...i feel like taking a nap today....for some reason..''

Nonalaka said:
"I feel lazy not helping" she said with a pout as she watched him "I'll clean up afterwards" she offered.
''well, alright. if you insist...well il help you with that''

*Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara*

Ayame had just arrived at the school, after getting a call from a friend a few days ago. "Maybe I shouldn't have travelled on foot... I could have just flew here or even just teleported... Then again, I had fun so whatever." She said to herself. "I wonder where everyone is though... "

@Anyone
:P I've been dying to use her.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal frowned "Jeez...." He muttered "Whatever...Just wasted blood I guess"

William clung to her "No...I don't trust you"
"Well I tried" he said and stared at them "but Ethereal won't get off my back if I don't, so I might have to force you to let me" he says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I tried" he said and stared at them "but Ethereal won't get off my back if I don't, so I might have to force you to let me" he says.
William gritted his teeth "No....I won't let you take her....I don't want to risk never seeing her again"

Mayyflower said:

Sam appeared behind Marcus. "Hello my lovely family" she says smiling

Marcus kissed her cheek "Hey"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''jeez...i feel like taking a nap today....for some reason..''

''well, alright. if you insist...well il help you with that''

*Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"I'll take one with you." Reiji said as a yawn made its way out. "Yeah, I could really use one. We can go back now if you want."

LunaCrosby said:
Ethereal came out. "William let my daughter go" she snapped throwing him off of her. "Were... well im not gonna hurt her" she says

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William gritted his teeth "No....I won't let you take her....I don't want to risk never seeing her again"
Sam hugged him. "How was your guy's day?" she asks happily

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal came out. "William let my daughter go" she snapped throwing him off of her. "Were... well im not gonna hurt her" she says
@shortyshot8
William glared at her "Shut up! You don't seem to get it's that man's fault she did this stuff!"

Roman said:
"I'll take one with you." Reiji said as a yawn made its way out. "Yeah, I could really use one. We can go back now if you want."
''yeah...lets go back''

*She said as she got up and grabbed her steel arm from the ground and placed it back on as she exits the Onsen*

shortyshot8 said:
"Fine..." he says "I guess you do care so I'll let you keep her" he turns around.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Kinda horrible"

Tal took off his shirt and wiped off the blood before tossing it
I couldn't help but look over at him. when he turned his head towards me I quickly turned my head back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...lets go back''
*She said as she got up and grabbed her steel arm from the ground and placed it back on as she exits the Onsen*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji followed behind, stretching when he made it out of the water. "I guess after my nap, I can begin working on your arm. Would you like to help?"

Roman said:
Reiji followed behind, stretching when he made it out of the water. "I guess after my nap, I can begin working on your arm. Would you like to help?"
''just tell me when its finished...im not good in making arms.......il give you the blue prints cuz i want my arm to be the exact same but only water proof..''

Roman said:
"Fancy indeed... I wonder what their best dish is. Then again, this place is fancy, so it might cost a fortune." Kaz then shrugged and looked at Yoshino, he smiled warmly before speaking, "So, what have you been up to while we were apart? Besides crazy missions, for Asuka that is."
"I wouldn't doubt it." Yoshino said as her eyes scanned the menu before she looked up and saw Kaz looking at her. She blushed and set the menu down, "I've been to the beach a few times, as well as the amusement, I went to the mall once...it was to crowded and I refuse to go again, and I went to the water park! That's about it, what have you been up to?" She asked, smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back