• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh...? what a disappointment...yknow, i was gonna make the job easier...since Kirin...thinks your a bad guy and says Himeragi should kill you...but she couldnt possibly do that...thats why, im gonna do it for her...''
*Neo said with her sadistic smile*

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Just give me a second"

Roman said:
Reiji smiled, "Really? That's super helpful, I should have that arm done in about 5-8 days at the most. To be more exact, maybe 10-12 if you add testing to building process." He said.
''hmm...okay''

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled back, happy that she is helping in some way.
''well, lets eat''

*He said before eating his bowl of ramen*

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Shut up....You don't even know Mitsu....And yu have no right to talk...You cheated on your husband"
Ethereal put one finger up. "Yea once, you maybe like 20 times you cheated on Mitsu, poor poor girl" she says shaking her head in disgust

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal put one finger up. "Yea once, you maybe like 20 times you cheated on Mitsu, poor poor girl" she says shaking her head in disgust
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''tch...dont make me wait..Kajima cannot possibly hold my grudge...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]

@Mayyflower
William frowned "I don't care what you think...I still love your daughter and she loves me...You CAN'T change that"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''tch...dont make me wait..''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]

@Mayyflower
Ethereal crossed her arms and glared at William. "I wish that would have killed him" she says to Neo

Nonalaka said:
Dakota thought about his answer for a bit, hesitating for a moment before kissing him
Roland kept kissing her for a moment before pulling away "you hesitated, did i do something wrong?" he asked tilting his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...okay''

''well, lets eat''

[/QUOTE]
"If you want, I can do decal and stuff. Anything you want to make it look cool or do you just want it plain?" Reiji asked, as he grabbed his towel from earlier and put it around his shoulders.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...okay''

''well, lets eat''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded before she began to eat her food.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I don't care what you think...I still love your daughter and she loves me...You CAN'T change that"
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal crossed her arms and glared at William. "I wish that would have killed him" she says to Neo
''yeah...me too...and just how you loved my older sister Himeragi? and loved Mitsu? and whoever you smashed? you disgust me Will...''

shortyshot8 said:
Ethereal nodded. "I know I can change that, But your not gonna treat my daughter like one of your side hoes.. act like you care and when she cares you use her for sex, YOU LEFT HER FOR MITSU WHEN SHE USED A SPELL ON YOU TO COME BACK AND YET YOU STILL STAYED, leaving my daughter alone to cry, you fucking asshole" she yells

Roman said:
"If you want, I can do decal and stuff. Anything you want to make it look cool or do you just want it plain?" Reiji asked, as he grabbed his towel from earlier and put it around his shoulders.
''i want it just like my current arm''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...me too...and just how you loved my older sister Himeragi? and loved Mitsu? and whoever you smashed? you disgust me Will...''

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal nodded. "I know I can change that, But your not gonna treat my daughter like one of your side hoes.. act like you care and when she cares you use her for sex, YOU LEFT HER FOR MITSU WHEN SHE USED A SPELL ON YOU TO COME BACK AND YET YOU STILL STAYED, leaving my daughter alone to cry, you fucking asshole" she yells
William frowned before spitting on the ground "You could never understand...Neither of you"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...me too...and just how you loved my older sister Himeragi? and loved Mitsu? and whoever you smashed? you disgust me Will...''

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal raised an eyebrow. "And that Lexi girl" she says shaking her head. @shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Roland kept kissing her for a moment before pulling away "you hesitated, did i do something wrong?" he asked tilting his head.
She quickly shook her head "N-No not at all...I was judging by your answer and thought perhaps you felt uncomfortable..." she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned before spitting on the ground "You could never understand...Neither of you"
"I understand perfectly... that your just a worthless peice of shit that uses girls"

shortyshot8 said:
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal raised an eyebrow. "And that Lexi girl" she says shaking her head. @shortyshot8
''yknow William...Kirin said that you should wake up. its about time you fucking did. She even said you die. so its better that you just die now..''

Mayyflower said:
"I understand perfectly... that your just a worthless peice of shit that uses girls"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yknow William...Kirin said that you should wake up. its about time you fucking did. She even said you die. so its better that you just die now..''

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked "Ki-Kirin said that?" He asked completely shocked by what Neo just told him "Th-That's not possible..."

Mel said:
"you just look really good without a shirt on"
Tal chuckled a little "Thank you"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "Ki-Kirin said that?" He asked completely shocked by what Neo just told him "Th-That's not possible..."

''just like she said...Wake The Fuck Up Moron...''

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:

I laugh, "you are very welcome"

shortyshot8 said:

Ethereal chuckled. "Even your sister wants you dead" she says shaking her head. "Your brothers are the only one who understands, probably cause they do the same"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i want it just like my current arm''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, just like that one. Got it." Reiji said smiling. "Man, I can't believe I get to make a arm for you, that's a great way to start off a frien-" he stopped and immediately went into thought as they walked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''how's the ramen?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" She looked up at him as she stopped eating "Its really good!" She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back