• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a quiet giggle "Likewise~ but I'm still flattered that you feel that way" she said happily.
Roland smiled "but, i guess the question is..... are we ready to go further." he said softly with small hints on his face that he was holding back a kiss.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel nodded. "I see... What was his name?" He asked. "I might already know him..."
Jay chuckles and shakes his head. "Get this, his names Diablo. Like Spanish for devil. Crazy right?" He says, rubbing his shoulder.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked away with his eyes closed before he looked back at the beams and they dissipated
Tal looked her in the eyes "Good"
Akaba blinked. "Are they not working!?" He panicked.

Mel said:
I smile and bite my lip
Tal smiled a little

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Right... Well... Let's go..." Blair smirk then goes down and they start their romantic night. ---TimeSkip---
Tark woke up the next morning and rubbed his eyes "God..."

Akaba blinked. "Are they not working!?" He panicked.
William looked Akaba in the eye "You're next"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya held Len and smiled down at him. "He's adorable" she says moving hair out of her face
Ayen smiled "and it doesn't seem he has any cat ears, or a cat tail." he said softly while looking at his son.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled a little

I lean in and kiss him slowly

Roman said:
Kaz smiled happily as his inventory menu appeared. He scrolled down until he found money, and pressed a few buttons, soon making money appear. "Is that enough, Yoshino, mon amour?"
Yoshino looked up from her purse and to Kaz, "You don't have to pay! Even though the money's already out, I can get the bill." She pulled out her wallet and set it down before pulling out a credit card. "I've got to much money anyway."

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and shakes his head. "Get this, his names Diablo. Like Spanish for devil. Crazy right?" He says, rubbing his shoulder.
Axel chuckled. "Wouldn't be surprised if he was. A lot of people are a certain way because of their name. I like working with vehicles so... My name is Axel." He said. "It's nice to meet you."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and it doesn't seem he has any cat ears, or a cat tail." he said softly while looking at his son.
Amaya handed Ayen Len when they handed Rin to her. "She does" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked up from her purse and to Kaz, "You don't have to pay! Even though the money's already out, I can get the bill." She pulled out her wallet and set it down before pulling out a credit card. "I've got to much money anyway."
"You and I both. How about we go half and half? That way we both paid." Kaz suggested as he finished the last of his meal and drink.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal kissed her back softly
I smile and say, "i love you my prince" then kiss him once more then lay back and cuddle with him.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled a little

Akaba began stepping back. "S-Stay back..." He said in a scared tone.

Axel chuckled. "Wouldn't be surprised if he was. A lot of people are a certain way because of their name. I like working with vehicles so... My name is Axel." He said. "It's nice to meet you."
Jay nods in approval and laughs slightly. "Axel, that's an interesting one. Appropriate." He says, continuing to walk to the school. "I'm Jay because... My parents named me Jay." He says with a laugh.

Akaba began stepping back. "S-Stay back..." He said in a scared tone.
William began walking "You will pay for the innocent people you hurt"

Mel said:
I smile and say, "i love you my prince" then kiss him once more then lay back and cuddle with him.
Tal nodded "I love you too my love"

shortyshot8 said:
William began walking "You will pay for the innocent people you hurt"

Tal nodded "I love you too my love"
I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep

Mayyflower said:
Amaya handed Ayen Len when they handed Rin to her. "She does" she says smiling
Ayen smiled cradling Len in his arms "well, i guess one of them had to." rubbing Len's belly with his finger they joy in his eye evident.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled a little

Blair layed her head on his chest and she stays asleep cuddling up to him.

Mayyflower said:
(I'll use... Luke)
Luke walks into the cafe and orders himself a coffee
Yuna was sitting at a seat near the window as she sipped the coffee she had just bought before crinkling up her nose as her bear ears twitched in discontent "So bitter...I thought people say this stuff is nice..." she muttered to herself as she began to put sugar in it.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair layed her head on his chest and she stays asleep cuddling up to him.
Tark looked at her and smiled "That's right" He said to himself

Mel said:
(morning)
Tal's eyes slowly opened "Hey there love" He said softly

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods in approval and laughs slightly. "Axel, that's an interesting one. Appropriate." He says, continuing to walk to the school. "I'm Jay because... My parents named me Jay." He says with a laugh.
Axel walks alongside him. "Jay... Has a nice ring to it." He said with a slight smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back