• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal made her katana lava hot. Im so scared, your hand is glowing She smirked Come near my family again and Ill kill you
William frowned "Do it then.....Because I'm not leaving Kagura...Never"

Mel said:
"alright lets go"
Tal stood up and stretched

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled, "I'm not a dork!...Okay maybe I am..." she said before smiling.
Roland chuckled "your not A dork, your My dork." he said lovingly as he leaned down "will i have to smother you in kisses to make you understand?" he whispered in her ear.

shortyshot8 said:

i lock my hand in his and kiss his hand, "lets do this thing" i say and smile

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "You idiot....You are not what you think you are"
Kagura huffed "looks like her built up anger will have to continue building up" she said "go on... continue saying what your wanting to" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned and placed two fingers on the katana "Idiot...." He muttered as his hand began to glow

Al looked shocked "I'm not ready for this...Not at all"

Tal nodded "Alright" He said softly
Assana:*running after Miyuki, and she gasps as a giant splash of water falls down on her from above, looking up and seeing Miyuki, flying above her as she laughs, feeling better* Not nice Miyuki!!! I'm telling!!

Miyuki: You started it!

Assana:*she throws a tantrum, making clones as three Assanas all point their hands at Miyuki and blast her with water*

Miyuki:*she tries dodging but is soaked and she growls, making it snow all inside the house, manipulating it to throw snowballs at Assana*

Assana:*melts them with fire, using the water into a tiny water dragon and it soaks Miyuki*

Miyuki:*she growls and makes the earth open and trap Assana in a dome as she runs away*

shortyshot8 said:

Ethereal pushed her katana to his neck. If you say so She growled You say you wont leave her but you go off and sleep with every walking girl there is, you even had a kid and you slept with my daughter and disappeared to your family, guys like you make me sick She says angrily Your the idiot here, my daughter is just so blinded by love to realize she could do so much better... but no you wont let her move on She says narrowing her eyes

Lumina said:
Aion turned, looking at Karito while Chrona took the crepe and took another bite.
"Yup, you'd be right! This is my Gemini twin, Chrona." Chrona waved with his free hand, crepe still hanging out of his mouth. She smiled at Karito. "In my Gemini form, our strength and skills in melee fighting are top notch, and with Chrona being my twin were in perfect synchronicity when we fight."

Chrona nodded. "We can read each others thoughts in this form too, and it even goes so far as to where we share feelings." Chrona looked all but pleased at that statement, which caused Aion to laugh. Chrona groaned, rolling his eyes, taking aother, bigger bite of her crepe.

Kaori nodded, sitting on a bench in the courtyard. She saw two younger girls, presumably sisters, running past. She looked up at Tobi.

"I'll see you around?"
Karito waved at Chrona and smiled at him. "I bet sharing feelings is the most pleasant thing ever." Karito joked lightly before taking a bite of his crepe again.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura huffed "looks like her built up anger will have to continue building up" she said "go on... continue saying what your wanting to" she says.
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal pushed her katana to his neck. If you say so She growled You say you wont leave her but you go off and sleep with every walking girl there is, you even had a kid and you slept with my daughter and disappeared to your family, guys like you make me sick She says angrily Your the idiot here, my daughter is just so blinded by love to realize she could do so much better... but no you wont let her move on She says narrowing her eyes
William glared at her "So what if she loves me? If I screw up somehow then that's my problem...No...Because I won't screw up...Not again"

Jennete said:
Assana:*running after Miyuki, and she gasps as a giant splash of water falls down on her from above, looking up and seeing Miyuki, flying above her as she laughs, feeling better* Not nice Miyuki!!! I'm telling!!
Miyuki: You started it!

Assana:*she throws a tantrum, making clones as three Assanas all point their hands at Miyuki and blast her with water*

Miyuki:*she tries dodging but is soaked and she growls, making it snow all inside the house, manipulating it to throw snowballs at Assana*

Assana:*melts them with fire, using the water into a tiny water dragon and it soaks Miyuki*

Miyuki:*she growls and makes the earth open and trap Assana in a dome as she runs away*
Al closed his eyes and growled as his body lit up with a Golden Flame "ENOUGH!!!"

Mel said:
we walk out to his car i get in the passenger side.
Tal sat in the driver's seat and smiled as he buckled up

shortyshot8 said:
William glared at her "So what if she loves me? If I screw up somehow then that's my problem...No...Because I won't screw up...Not again"
Ethereal glared back. You say that all the time, to mitsu... Ceila... and im pretty sure every other girl you've ever loved, So don't lie to yourself, you being here and always ditching her for other whores is breaking her heart, she deserves so much better than you

shortyshot8 said:

Al closed his eyes and growled as his body lit up with a Golden Flame "ENOUGH!!!"

Assana:*crying in her dome*

Miyuki:*hiding in the house*

shortyshot8 said:

i turn on the radio as my favorite song comes on. i smile at Tal, he knows what im about to do. i start to sing to it, i had a really good voice and was fairly good at rapping

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal glared back. You say that all the time, to mitsu... Ceila... and im pretty sure every other girl you've ever loved, So don't lie to yourself, you being here and always ditching her for other whores is breaking her heart, she deserves so much better than you
William bit his lower lip "You are an idiot" He muttered "If you really think I'm not good enough for your daughter....Then kill me here...And now"

Mel said:
i turn on the radio as my favorite song comes on. i smile at Tal, he knows what im about to do. i start to sing to it, i had a really good voice and was fairly good at rapping
Tal chuckled a little "I knew it" He muttered

Jennete said:
Assana:*crying in her dome*
Miyuki:*hiding in the house*
Al sighed as the flames went out "Seriously" He said as he melted a hole in the dome before using his Dragon Vision to sense Miyuki as he grabbed her

shortyshot8 said:
William bit his lower lip "You are an idiot" He muttered "If you really think I'm not good enough for your daughter....Then kill me here...And now"

Al sighed as the flames went out "Seriously" He said as he melted a hole in the dome before using his Dragon Vision to sense Miyuki as he grabbed her
when my song turns off i yell "nooooo come back"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"so u like to float and stick ur face in the water"
*Ciara said jokingly*

[/QUOTE]
"I like to float, I was only in the water to hide my blush.' Reiji said. "It worked too..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito waved at Chrona and smiled at him. "I bet sharing feelings is the most pleasant thing ever." Karito joked lightly before taking a bite of his crepe again.
Chrona scoffed.

"Oh please. We'd pass by a boy and suddenly my heart would be beating fast and I'd be blushing. What guy blushes?" Chrona took another bite, huffing a bit.

Aion laughed, patting Chrona's shoulder. "I share his feelings too. Meaning I can feel a slight part of me wants... to beat you up... for getting too close to Aion??" The last sentence came outbslowly, and she turned to face Chrona, who had choked on the piece of crepe after hearing Aion's words.

"Hey, hey!" He coughed out, looking apologetically at Aion and Karito. "I can't help it, alright? I exist for Aion, what can I say?"

Aion sighed, smacking the back of Chrona's head, who bent over holding his head. She turned, now looking at Karito apologetically. "I'm very sorry about that... Chrona sure is something, I'll tell you that..." she laughed nervously.

Mayyflower said:
shortyshot8 said:

Kagura stared at them, flickering again before she stayed the same, but her eyes not red anymore.

shortyshot8 said:

Miyuki:*takes one look at mad Al and bursts into tears, crying out for Daddy*

Assana:*already terrified and crying* Pretend daddy doesn't lo..lo..love us

Miyuki:*hugging Assana, crying* Pretend Daddy wants to hurt us!!

shortyshot8 said:
LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at them, flickering again before she stayed the same, but her eyes not red anymore.

Ethereal smirked
Gladly, dont even, speak, touch, or even look at my daughter ever again She says before stabbing him in the neck with her katana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back