• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Parker walked over and looked at her "Hello?" He asked
Vanille looked up from her spellbook to see a boy looking at her. She smiled, waving at him.

"Hello!"

She smiled, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear, still holding her spellbook open in her lap.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded before pulling out her phone and scrolling through restaurants to go to. "Mm... There's a fancy French restaurant around here...or Italian."
"Whichever one sounds better... I don't really know since I enjoy both." Kaz said with a nod.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "I hope"

Tal blushed a little "R-Really?"
Yuna smiled "Me too" she said as she smiled at him "See ya!" She called as she walked off home. Rini waved goodbye and followed behind Yuna.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal smirked Gladly, dont even, speak, touch, or even look at my daughter ever again She says before stabbing him in the neck with her katana
Kagura stared at them wide eyed "what... did you do" she whispered.

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Chrona scoffed.
"Oh please. We'd pass by a boy and suddenly my heart would be beating fast and I'd be blushing. What guy blushes?" Chrona took another bite, huffing a bit.

Aion laughed, patting Chrona's shoulder. "I share his feelings too. Meaning I can feel a slight part of me wants... to beat you up... for getting too close to Aion??" The last sentence came outbslowly, and she turned to face Chrona, who had choked on the piece of crepe after hearing Aion's words.

"Hey, hey!" He coughed out, looking apologetically at Aion and Karito. "I can't help it, alright? I exist for Aion, what can I say?"

Aion sighed, smacking the back of Chrona's head, who bent over holding his head. She turned, now looking at Karito apologetically. "I'm very sorry about that... Chrona sure is something, I'll tell you that..." she laughed nervously.
Karito blinked when Aion said a small part of her wanted to beat him up, having that be Chrona's feelings at the moment. He looked at Chrona before looking at Aion, "You two are quiet a lively bunch. There's no need to apologize, I completely understand." He laughed lightly as he rubbed the back of his head and waved his other hand. "It's a good thing he cares for you so much. So really, there's no trouble." Karito smiled at Aion.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "your not A dork, your My dork." he said lovingly as he leaned down "will i have to smother you in kisses to make you understand?" he whispered in her ear.
Dakota giggled "perhaps~"

Violetta had finished helping with a tsunami, an earthquake, and a sandstorm before she got a chance to relax. She sat on the top of the eiffel tower, breathing heavily.

"I dunno why this is so exhausting... usually I'm completely fine..."

Tiredly she looked out at the scenery, taking in how gorgeous it was from up this high. She decided she'd take Takeshi here one day, and she tucked a stray hair behind her ear, fixing her hat.

Lumina said:
Vanille looked up from her spellbook to see a boy looking at her. She smiled, waving at him.
"Hello!"

She smiled, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear, still holding her spellbook open in her lap.
Parker smiled as he walked over "My name is Parker!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "perhaps~"
Roland smiled then softly nipped her ear and kissed her cheek several times, each time getting closer to her mouth then stopped just before the mouth "should i continue my lovely dork." he asked sweetly.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*takes one look at mad Al and bursts into tears, crying out for Daddy*
Assana:*already terrified and crying* Pretend daddy doesn't lo..lo..love us

Miyuki:*hugging Assana, crying* Pretend Daddy wants to hurt us!!
Al hung his head "I'm really not ready for kids"

William looked shocked before his body fell over limp

@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito blinked when Aion said a small part of her wanted to beat him up, having that be Chrona's feelings at the moment. He looked at Chrona before looking at Aion, "You two are quiet a lively bunch. There's no need to apologize, I completely understand." He laughed lightly as he rubbed the back of his head and waved his other hand. "It's a good thing he cares for you so much. So really, there's no trouble." Karito smiled at Aion.
Hearing Karito, Aion exhaled a sigh of relief, Chrona still rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah, cuz somebody has to look out for her when she won't do it herself."

"Hey, its not your job to look out for me anyways. Besides, I just wanted to share some of my crepe with you, not have you lecture me." She swiped her nearly eaten crepe back from Chrona, groaning. Closing her eyes, a flash of light appeared and the male twin was gone, and Aion was back to her normal appearence, with her medium length brown hair and red school uniform dress. She huffed, eating what was left of her dessert.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled "Me too" she said as she smiled at him "See ya!" She called as she walked off home. Rini waved goodbye and followed behind Yuna.
Jack shrugged before walking away

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smiled as he walked over "My name is Parker!"
Vanille nodded, acknowledging his name.

"Hello Parker, my name is Vanille. It's nice to meet you!" She smiled sweetly, soon turning her attention back to her book, studying the same page she had been.

Lumina said:
Vanille nodded, acknowledging his name.
"Hello Parker, my name is Vanille. It's nice to meet you!" She smiled sweetly, soon turning her attention back to her book, studying the same page she had been.
Parker smiled "Nice to meet you" He said sitting next to her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then softly nipped her ear and kissed her cheek several times, each time getting closer to her mouth then stopped just before the mouth "should i continue my lovely dork." he asked sweetly.
Dakota nodded "I don't think I fully understand yet" she joked, smiling at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed "It will someday"
We arrive at the hospital and get called in. I take off my shirt and lay on the bed. The doctor walks in and rubs really cold gel on my stomach. then they put a thing on it and move it around. on the screen you can see the baby and hear its heart beat.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and put them down "You are good kids but...I'm not sure if I can handle it"
Miyuki: You need too. Mommy said you have us for the day Pretend Daddy.

Assana:*still crying*

Jennete said:
Miyuki: You need too. Mommy said you have us for the day Pretend Daddy.
Assana:*still crying*
Al patted Assana on the head "I promise that I will make this right"

Mel said:
We arrive at the hospital and get called in. I take off my shirt and lay on the bed. The doctor walks in and rubs really cold gel on my stomach. then they put a thing on it and move it around. on the screen you can see the baby and hear its heart beat.
Tal just stood there

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I don't think I fully understand yet" she joked, smiling at him.
Roland smiled into a kiss, and continued kissing Dakota, each kiss getting deeper and deeper, and almost possessive.

Roman said:
"Whichever one sounds better... I don't really know since I enjoy both." Kaz said with a nod.
"I've never had French food before so we can go there." Yoshino said as she held out her hand, a purse appeared within it. She grabbed his hand before pulling him out of Asuka's house and towards the restaurant, walking ahead of him slightly. "I should've looked at the menu on my phone.."

shortyshot8 said:
Al patted Assana on the head "I promise that I will make this right"

Tal just stood there
Assana:*sniffles looking up* With ice cream??

Miyuki: ohhhh.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back