• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Parker walked through the gates and looked around "This place is nice" He said
(@Lumina I have no clue where Vanille is xD )

Tal nodded "Good"
i smile a little "your going to be an amazing dad"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal's eyes were still normal. Shes afraid of you and I She says grabbing her katana. But never mind that.... Im not called a goddess of destruction for nothing She says with a smirk before grabbing her blue katana
"She has every right to be afraid of us" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Okay okay" He said before looking at Snow "I already know them from my other third" He said "Marcus

Tal smiled "Are you okay?"
Snow: But now you need to feed them, take care of them...be a daddy, I shall be gone now to do the cuddling with my baby *she smiles and goes to her and Romans room leaving Al with Assana and Miyuki*

Assana:*she looks up at Al and pulls at his pant leg* Walking Pretend Daddy!

Miyuki: Walking! *She giggles happily*

LunaCrosby said:
"Stop acting like you care about my other half... I've experienced everything she has... your just gonna go off and easily love the next hot chick you see" she says and crosses her arms.
William frowned "Idiot...." He muttered before slapping her "Look at me!! I love you more than anyone! Why can't you understand!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "I hope"

Tal blushed a little "R-Really?"
i nod, "yeah really" i say and begin to put my fingers through Tal's hair

Jennete said:
Snow: But now you need to feed them, take care of them...be a daddy, I shall be gone now to do the cuddling with my baby *she smiles and goes to her and Romans room leaving Al with Assana and Miyuki*
Assana:*she looks up at Al and pulls at his pant leg* Walking Pretend Daddy!

Miyuki: Walking! *She giggles happily*
Al sighed "Alright" He said as he began walking out of the room "Come on"

Mel said:
i nod, "yeah really" i say and begin to put my fingers through Tal's hair
Tal smiled "I love you"

shortyshot8 said:

Tal smiled "I love you"
Miyuki:*giggles as they are lifted from the floor since they are wrapped around his legs* Weee!!

Assana: hehe higher higher!! *giggling*

shortyshot8 said:

Tal smiled "I love you"
i smile back "i love you too" i say and kiss his forehead

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*giggles as they are lifted from the floor since they are wrapped around his legs* Weee!!
Assana: hehe higher higher!! *giggling*
Al chuckled a little "Do you want me to lift you up?"

Mel said:
i smile back "i love you too" i say and kiss his forehead
Tal chuckled before sitting up "How long?"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Idiot...." He muttered before slapping her "Look at me!! I love you more than anyone! Why can't you understand!?"
LunaCrosby said:
"She has every right to be afraid of us" he says.
Ethereal's face harden, she opened her eyes, left different from the right, she warped to kagura and William. Lay a damn hand on my daughter again and ill kill you She growled as she kicked him away from kagura

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal's face harden, she opened her eyes, left different from the right, she warped to kagura and William. Lay a damn hand on my daughter again and ill kill you She growled as she kicked him away from kagura
William grunted a little "Wh-What the hell do you mean?"

shortyshot8 said:

"before im due or how long have i been pregnant"

shortyshot8 said:
William grunted a little "Wh-What the hell do you mean?"
Ethereal put her katana to his neck Dont ever slap my daughter again, I dont give a shit if its to bring her back to reality, I already hate you for what your doing to her She growled

shortyshot8 said:
"Your so stupd sometimes... she understands that... I'm her half she CANT control.. I'm the half that gave her great pain that day... so the fact you actually believed me makes you blind to how much she cares, maybe if you were there when she was alone and hurting she wouldn't be in this state" she says and closes her eyes "you'd think the white hair would give off that I'm not the half you have met".

shortyshot8 said:

Assana: Yes yes!!

Miyuki:*frowns* Me too!!

Assana: noooo me first *pouting*

Miyuki:*frowns and huggs his leg tighter* Noooo me!

Assana: I asked firrrssst! *tearing up and she pushes wing to make Miyuki's wings snap close which...hurts a little*

Miyuki: Owwy!! *she sniffles wanting to cry but is trying to be tough and runs away*

Assana:*pouts and runs after her, crying* Sissy!! Sissy I'm sorry!!

*both are gone now*....................

shortyshot8 said:
"How about both"
"oh well i don't know either of them, i only took the test 3 times i didn't go to the doctors, except i do know how far along i am, because we had sex a week ago"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal put her katana to his neck Dont ever slap my daughter again, I dont give a shit if its to bring her back to reality, I already hate you for what your doing to her She growled
LunaCrosby said:
"Your so stupd sometimes... she understands that... I'm her half she CANT control.. I'm the half that gave her great pain that day... so the fact you actually believed me makes you blind to how much she cares, maybe if you were there when she was alone and hurting she wouldn't be in this state" she says and closes her eyes "you'd think the white hair would give off that I'm not the half you have met".
William frowned and placed two fingers on the katana "Idiot...." He muttered as his hand began to glow

Jennete said:
Assana: Yes yes!!
Miyuki:*frowns* Me too!!

Assana: noooo me first *pouting*

Miyuki:*frowns and huggs his leg tighter* Noooo me!

Assana: I asked firrrssst! *tearing up and she pushes wing to make Miyuki's wings snap close which...hurts a little*

Miyuki: Owwy!! *she sniffles wanting to cry but is trying to be tough and runs away*

Assana:*pouts and runs after her, crying* Sissy!! Sissy I'm sorry!!

*both are gone now*....................
Al looked shocked "I'm not ready for this...Not at all"

Mel said:
"oh well i don't know either of them, i only took the test 3 times i didn't go to the doctors, except i do know how far along i am, because we had sex a week ago"
Tal nodded "Alright" He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stoop back up "yeah, I'm your goofball though." he says as he wrapped his arms around her "just as you're my super smart dork." he said semi teasingly.
Dakota chuckled, "I'm not a dork!...Okay maybe I am..." she said before smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned and placed two fingers on the katana "Idiot...." He muttered as his hand began to glow

Tal nodded "Alright" He said softly
i look at him, "do you want to go to the hospital, we could have an ultrasound"

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura began flickering from each of her halfs "oh come on I'm not ready to go away yet" she mumbled before she stopped flickering "look I only have a little amount left so can I kill anyone yet?" She huffed.

shortyshot8 said:

Ethereal made her katana lava hot. Im so scared, your hand is glowing She smirked Come near my family again and Ill kill you

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura began flickering from each of her halfs "oh come on I'm not ready to go away yet" she mumbled before she stopped flickering "look I only have a little amount left so can I kill anyone yet?" She huffed.
William looked at her "You idiot....You are not what you think you are"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back