• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "I love you...No matter what"

(She's pretty fun to watch too xD )
"and i love you no matter what too"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Don't worry about it"

Tal nodded "Yeah...But I know you're not"
Yuna stopped walking "Are you sure? Because I wouldn't be a very good friend if I didn't listen to your problems now would I" she said as she turned her head to look at him. "Then again..its none of my business, I'm just saying I'll listen if you want me to" she said with a shrug before starting to walk again.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stopped walking "Are you sure? Because I wouldn't be a very good friend if I didn't listen to your problems now would I" she said as she turned her head to look at him. "Then again..its none of my business, I'm just saying I'll listen if you want me to" she said with a shrug before starting to walk again.
Jack smiled "Thank you: He said softly

Lumina said:
Vanille looked back to see she had dropped the stuffed animal in the water.
"Oops! I'm sorry!"

She used the same spell on the animal as she did on herself, and soon it was dry in no time.

"There! All fixed. Hm..."

She walked over underneath a tree, sitting down, setting the stuffed animal down next to her. She took out her spellbook, studying it intensely.

Kaori watched him go, a look of nostalgia on her face.

He hasn't changed at all. That's good to see.

She turned her gaze back to the courtyard, noticing all the different people running around, doing their own thing.
D then started glowing suddenly Shit,I'm turning human again!!Shit!! D then changed into a human as he looked at Vanille with wide-eyes awkwardly

shortyshot8 said:
Tal pulled out of the kiss "I love you so much..." He said tears filling his eyes
i smile and wipe of the tears, "oh but i love you so much more"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland let go of Dakota as he stood up again "well look at that,i got both of us wet..." he said jokingly.
Dakota laughed as she looked at him "isnt that the idea of swimming?"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
D then started glowing suddenly Shit,I'm turning human again!!Shit!! D then changed into a human as he looked at Vanille with wide-eyes awkwardly
Vanille blinked looking over at D.

"Oh... hello there!"

She grinned at him, looking back at her book. It didn't seem to faze her that the stuffed animal had turned into a human.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed as she looked at him "isnt that the idea of swimming?"
Roland laughed "yeah, unless you're swimming in lava...." he says scratching his head before grinning "but more importantly...." he said stopping a laugh ".......i cant say i got you wet." he says as he laughs to himself and falls into the water.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "I would never"
Al sighed "Nora is...Pregnant....And I don't know what to do"
Snow:*she smiles and hugs him tightly* Oh my goodness that is amazing!! *she grins and pulls away clapping her hands* How exciting!!

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled back "there's no need to thank me"
Jack nodded "Alright"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and hugs him tightly* Oh my goodness that is amazing!! *she grins and pulls away clapping her hands* How exciting!!

Al blinked "But...I'm scared"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back