• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito blinked in surprise once he saw a male appear next to Aion when she sat down. He looked between the two as the conversed, still eating his crepe bit by bit. "I'm guessing this is a type of...Gemini form from the looks of it." He said before chuckling at the ecstatic look on Aions face.
Aion turned, looking at Karito while Chrona took the crepe and took another bite.

"Yup, you'd be right! This is my Gemini twin, Chrona." Chrona waved with his free hand, crepe still hanging out of his mouth. She smiled at Karito. "In my Gemini form, our strength and skills in melee fighting are top notch, and with Chrona being my twin were in perfect synchronicity when we fight."

Chrona nodded. "We can read each others thoughts in this form too, and it even goes so far as to where we share feelings." Chrona looked all but pleased at that statement, which caused Aion to laugh. Chrona groaned, rolling his eyes, taking aother, bigger bite of her crepe.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Wha-What do you mean?"

Tobi nodded "Sure" He said using his Kamui again
Kaori nodded, sitting on a bench in the courtyard. She saw two younger girls, presumably sisters, running past. She looked up at Tobi.

"I'll see you around?"

Lumina said:
Aion turned, looking at Karito while Chrona took the crepe and took another bite.
"Yup, you'd be right! This is my Gemini twin, Chrona." Chrona waved with his free hand, crepe still hanging out of his mouth. She smiled at Karito. "In my Gemini form, our strength and skills in melee fighting are top notch, and with Chrona being my twin were in perfect synchronicity when we fight."

Chrona nodded. "We can read each others thoughts in this form too, and it even goes so far as to where we share feelings." Chrona looked all but pleased at that statement, which caused Aion to laugh. Chrona groaned, rolling his eyes, taking aother, bigger bite of her crepe.

Kaori nodded, sitting on a bench in the courtyard. She saw two younger girls, presumably sisters, running past. She looked up at Tobi.

"I'll see you around?"
Tobi nodded a little "Maybe" He said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Tal wrapped his arms around her "Never" He said softly
Jack nodded "Yeeeah but I don't really WANT to talk to him"
I smile and kiss his cheek

shortyshot8 said:
Tal wrapped his arms around her "Never" He said softly
Jack nodded "Yeeeah but I don't really WANT to talk to him"
"Why not?" She asked as she stared at him.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
When D was picked up he looks at her and then immediately goes back to his stuffed animal acting
Vanille pondered for a moment, then sighed in exasperation.

"I guess I have to try it. I'm just so lost!"

She held out her hand, closing her eyes. Her spellbook floated underneath her hand, glowing and flipping through the pages until it came to what seemed like a random page. Vanille focused for a moment, and then everything glowed brightly, and she found herself in the fountain of the courtyard, getting soaked. She blinked, soon giggling after ward.

"It worked! Pretty much..."

She stepped out of the fountain, finding a spell that dried her and all of her clothes.

shortyshot8 said:
(Yah xD )
I frown a little too, "well I mean it barely shows now, but when it does I bet they will just think im a little slut"

Nonalaka said:
"Why not?" She asked as she stared at him.
Jack sighed "Don't worry about it"

Mel said:
I frown a little too, "well I mean it barely shows now, but when it does I bet they will just think im a little slut"
Tal nodded "Yeah...But I know you're not"

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi nodded a little "Maybe" He said quietly
Kaori wondered what he meant by that, but didn't question it. He probably had his own reasons for saying it how he did. She gave him a small, yet warm smile, sitting on the bench.

Lumina said:
Vanille pondered for a moment, then sighed in exasperation.
"I guess I have to try it. I'm just so lost!"

She held out her hand, closing her eyes. Her spellbook floated underneath her hand, glowing and flipping through the pages until it came to what seemed like a random page. Vanille focused for a moment, and then everything glowed brightly, and she found herself in the fountain of the courtyard, getting soaked. She blinked, soon giggling after ward.

"It worked! Pretty much..."

She stepped out of the fountain, finding a spell that dried her and all of her clothes.
D fell down into the fountain and was all wet Shit,This girl is crazy she teleports stuff D thought

Roman said:
Kaz was standing in the kitchen when Yoshino came in. He looked up at her, a blank expression on his face.
kirito_by_tybone06-d5aypml.png

"You look beautiful. Just let me, fix my collar and we can go." Be said smiling as he fixed his collar
Yoshino nodded before pulling out her phone and scrolling through restaurants to go to. "Mm... There's a fancy French restaurant around here...or Italian."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Don't worry about it"

Tal nodded "Yeah...But I know you're not"
I glare at him, "thanks so much" I say laughing a little

Lumina said:
Kaori wondered what he meant by that, but didn't question it. He probably had his own reasons for saying it how he did. She gave him a small, yet warm smile, sitting on the bench.
Tobi began walking away while thinking "Did I somehow manage to make her hate me?"

Mel said:
I glare at him, "thanks so much" I say laughing a little
Tal blinked "E-Eh? Sorry...I think?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi began walking away while thinking "Did I somehow manage to make her hate me?"

Mel, I laugh again. "your adorable"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
D fell down into the fountain and was all wet Shit,This girl is crazy she teleports stuff D thought
Vanille looked back to see she had dropped the stuffed animal in the water.

"Oops! I'm sorry!"

She used the same spell on the animal as she did on herself, and soon it was dry in no time.

"There! All fixed. Hm..."

She walked over underneath a tree, sitting down, setting the stuffed animal down next to her. She took out her spellbook, studying it intensely.

shortyshot8 said:

Kaori watched him go, a look of nostalgia on her face.

He hasn't changed at all. That's good to see.

She turned her gaze back to the courtyard, noticing all the different people running around, doing their own thing.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then right before the touched the water he picked her up and ran till he was waist deep in water then he dived into it.
(your not the only one ;- ;)
Dakota let out a yelp as her was suddenly picked up before laughing as they went into the water.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled a little before kissing her cheek
I smile and cuddle up to tal, "i puked like 5 times this morning it was gross"

Lumina said:
Vanille looked back to see she had dropped the stuffed animal in the water.
"Oops! I'm sorry!"

She used the same spell on the animal as she did on herself, and soon it was dry in no time.

"There! All fixed. Hm..."

She walked over underneath a tree, sitting down, setting the stuffed animal down next to her. She took out her spellbook, studying it intensely.

Kaori watched him go, a look of nostalgia on her face.

He hasn't changed at all. That's good to see.

She turned her gaze back to the courtyard, noticing all the different people running around, doing their own thing.
(I see you are using Vanille again? Nice xD )

Mel said:
I smile and cuddle up to tal, "i puked like 5 times this morning it was gross"
Tal smiled a little "Yeah...It does that to you" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a yelp as her was suddenly picked up before laughing as they went into the water.
Roland let go of Dakota as he stood up again "well look at that,i got both of us wet..." he said jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
(I see you are using Vanille again? Nice xD )

Tal smiled a little "Yeah...It does that to you" He said softly
"yah i guess it does"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back